Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Why is she meeting her ex? Is this normal? I don’t recall my mom meeting with her exes when she was married to my dad.

Well, she does have a kid with him, although I’m not sure if he knows that.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aris: "I don't want to be associated with nothing shady"

Pepper Mostly: "and that is why you went to hotprisonstudsdotcom in search of a life partner?"

Exactly what I was typing.  FFS you chased prison peen.  Nothing shady there. 

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

So Cameron has the $$$ to fix the A/C but he's not gonna tell HOW he got it..... Hmmm... Last time he went to prison for 30 pounds of marijuana!! Wonder if he's in the biz again??

Check the tables.  After all, we know he gets table high. 

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

30 pounds of Marijuana in the airport?!? My man should have stuck with smuggling muffins.

Are we sure he didn't try to hide the weed in the muffins?  The man knows how to work a muffin (or so he's said).

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
26 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ok, before we get into this latest episode....has anyone here been watching Poker Face? I just caught up today and I am pumped. The guest stars are everything 

Love it!  Was going to reccommend tonight actually.  If you love Psyche, Monk this is can't miss.  

• Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

That guy is better looking than Shawn….but that’s not a high bar…

I was thinking the same thing, almost verbatim.

Sarah, you have a whole-ass kid and husband. You and Anthony broke up.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Sarah’s eyelashes are ridiculous. 
oh and rehab dude? She has a kid with Shawn now, too. So welcome to your new life…even if you win Ohio’s Princess Grace here you’ll always have Shawn around…

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Sarah’s eyelashes are ridiculous. 
oh and rehab dude? She has a kid with Shawn now, too. So welcome to your new life…even if you win Ohio’s Princess Grace here you’ll always have Shawn around…

Well, Shawn's six other kids might dispute that. 

• Wink 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Goody.  We're about to find out how a guy just out of prison has managed to get eleventy seven credit cards in 6 months.  He has so many credit cards, he has his file cabinet in the TOILET!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

Goody.  We're about to find out how a guy just out of prison has managed to get eleventy seven credit cards in 6 months.  He has so many credit cards, he has his file cabinet in the TOILET!!

You know the APRs are like 30%.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

What? According to him, he increases his credit score with each and every late payment demand letter.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The drama of Anthony's love for Sarah must have slipped into my dreams and disturbed my meta.

Looks like no one supports those two crazy kids, but I don't know . . . the thought of life with Shawn gives me a rash.  That frying pan isn't a good bet--take the fire.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1