Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, JenE4 said:

Blaine’s celebrating, and his buddy’s all prison might be better than 3 years house arrest with Lyndsey.

In that pit with no walls or electricity.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Monique if you two stick together? I suspect he’s always going to cheat on you….

And I hate how he says “females” such disdain…

do you love her or her credit cards that bought you all that designer crap?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)

TEN WOMEN?!

Look, I’m single and dating. I have a date this weekend. I know it’s rough out there, but … ten women? With Derek? Raw?! WHAT?

Edited by Empress1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is Lindsay on probation? Cause I’m wondering if someone on house arrest can live with someone on parole? 

Yes!  The lawyer specifically said they would need to approve of the people he is living with.  They surely wouldn't approve of Lindsay... in any sane world.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

TEN WOMEN?!

Look, I’m single and dating. I have a date this weekend. I know it’s rough out there, but … ten women? With Derek?

He has that glow!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Empress1 said:

TEN WOMEN?!

Look, I’m single and dating. I have a date this weekend. I know it’s rough out there, but … ten women? With Derek?

I’m praying that he’s inflated the number for the viewing audience.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

you know damn well that they are not gonna ok that hovel blain lives in for house arrest 

It legit looks like it’s been condemned. I can’t even figure out what they’re doing to it. Are they building it from scratch?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

TEN WOMEN?!

Apparently you have yet to bask in the irresistible “glow” of a newly released inmate.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

TEN WOMEN?!

Look, I’m single and dating. I have a date this weekend. I know it’s rough out there, but … ten women? With Derek? Raw?! WHAT?

Is there a male shortage in their city?  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Derek has that fresh out of prison glow!  Who knew that was an aphrodisiac?  He has slipped it to every woman that slowed down long enough for him to try.

they didn't even have to slow down .. just keep up with his speeding car 

• LOL 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Derek has that fresh out of prison glow!  Who knew that was an aphrodisiac?  He has slipped it to every woman that slowed down long enough for him to try.

I mean, you can hook up pretty easily now with apps, but 10 women in a week when Monique barely left his side is … a lot.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes!  The lawyer specifically said they would need to approve of the people he is living with.  They surely wouldn't approve of Lindsay... in any sane world.

We never heard if she cleared her charges.  If she hasn't and she's still on the lam, she could get picked up if they investigate her. 

What a tangled web we weave . . .  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

As I have mentioned before, for some reason more than once I have been chatted with by guys who've just gotten out of prison. At the drugstore, at the bus stop. I noticed no "glow". But of course they weren't interested in flirting with me. I am an old lady and do not have an approachable demeanor or a kind face. Just wanted to tell me that they just got out of jail and wanted to borrow my phone to call their mother or ask when the bus was coming. One guy actually told me about how he'd smoked "SO MUCH CRACK" the night before. WHY? 

Maybe the crack gives them the glow? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"She doesn't know how to make money." - Chance, the Mark Zuckerberg of power washing.

DEAD

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry I'm late everyone.

Glad you made it! Everything OK?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1