Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tonight we learned:

• Juju and Michael have matching construction wet weather gear, because they are styling like a road crew
  • Monique is the latest to join the "could I be pregnant?" club.  She, of course, has mentioned the possibility to Derek without taking a pregnancy test first.  
  • Derek cheated, but candles cure all
  • Boomhauer Blaine also has charges, bruh
  • Neither Lindsey or the attorney will be getting an Emmy for their performances
  • Chance has upheld all expectations by overspending and being a garbage partner 
  • Stan the man with the plan to get a free prostate scan is not the only one with a sex swing 

Things that we already knew so well:

• Shawn is a crap father and a terrible partner 

Until next week, bunkies.  I need to find out where Derek's sisters get their fabulous wardrobe.  I want to make sure my breasts are exposed in every outfit I wear. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

S05.E02: Fresh Out Glow

Sara is fed up with Shawn and reaches out to an ex; Derek puts Monique to the test; Blaine gets an offer he cannot refuse; Chance goes rogue, so Tayler tracks him; Cameron surprises Aris, but she fears he's back to his old ways.

Original air date 2023.03.03

• Like 5

Sara wants to introduce her daughter to the sperm donor. Because from now on, he’s going to be a fixture in her life. Even though he hasn’t made any effort whatsoever to contact her all these years. Remember when we had high hopes for Sara? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember when we had high hopes for Sara? 

I didn't. But I'm a mean old muffin smuggling cynic. 

Hola peeps! I only had one drink, promise. Has everyone had a good week? We are preparing for another "big snow". Last couple predicted were, well, anticlimactic at best. But we have wine and lots of baking/cooking supplies and are prepared!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Hey bunkies! Covid finally got me last week so I missed the chat while I was passed out on Nyquil. I missed you all, especially for the premiere!

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now! Here, have a muffin.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Hey bunkies! Covid finally got me last week so I missed the chat while I was passed out on Nyquil. I missed you all, especially for the premiere!

You were missed!  I hope you are feeling better. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

First laugh of the night, Lindsay walking pitifully shoeless down a country road with her makeup running.

All carefully staged, like Andrea in bed with a box of tissues and a box of chocolates when her oh so concerned friends came by to check on her. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does Lindsey have a bruise on her cheek? Or was that some errant makeup application?

Her eye makeup has run. 

Do they live in this place?! It looks uninhabitable.