Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh Justine…you’re such a fucking idiot. Your tears don’t move me. I suspect you’ll stay with Michael no matter how much of a dick he turns out to be so you don’t have another failed relationship.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the good old days when medications weren’t advertised on tv and doctors were getting junkets and other swag to prescribe the drugs to his/her patients? 

Interesting.  Are those two things related?  I assumed the golf courses of Hawaii were still full of docs on the Pfizer dime.

• Like 1

Oh, no, the sex swing is giving me flashbacks to Stan’s sex dungeon. Now the details are coming to mind. Don’t worry. I will not put it in writing just in case anyone managed to forget. Enjoy your blissful ignorance.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh, no, the sex swing is giving me flashbacks to Stan’s sex dungeon. Now the details are coming to mind. Don’t worry. I will not put it in writing just in case anyone managed to forget. Enjoy your blissful ignorance.

that poor cat of his 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

My week was okay! Work was quiet and I went to the gym three times. My son drove to College Station with three of his friends for the weekend so it's just me, snuggling with the cat this weekend.

Back to Shawn: "I have 8 kids to think about" as he plops down in a chair to play video games.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

Sarah fucked around and found out. What a shock, a man who was talking to two inmates at once, was with a woman for decades & had six kids with her and didn’t marry her, and ditched those six kids turned out to be a shitty person!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1