Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, did you have any Swedish meatballs when you were at IKEA? I love the cafeteria.

I did! We always have lunch first, to fuel up for the hours of trudging through the endless Ikea maze. Also strawberry cake. I bought my son a dresser and myself only a dish drainer, a throw blanket (I only have about a hundred already), a kitty cat throw pillow, and a few odds and ends. I should have bought some at the delicatessen. But we're going to cook up a storm this weekend so probably wouldn't use them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Obviously, Chance and TayLer have been spending some of that credit card money at the tattoo parlor.  Jeebus.

Aw shit.  Boob sling & Michael are matching AGAIN.  YUK.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

And we’re back to ridiculous matching outfits. Emotional maturity of teens.

Mike feels most comfortable in orange. He's worn it most of his life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

She's so worried and concerned about her kids and their future that she quit her job the instant Michael told her to, and now lazes around and fights with her mother. I see you, Justine. You are a selfish drama queen, the end. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Justine: I haven’t been a great mother even though I tried so hard to take care of my already existing kids, so I thought I should have yet another one to try to get it right this time.

and tell my other children to their faces how mommy gets the baby she always wanted this time 

• Sad 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

The big question is WHERE will Monique take the pregnancy test:

a.  In the pharmacy

b. In the hotel bathroom

c. In a cornfield 

DEAD

Smited. Smote. Slain.

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Birth control, people! Birth control.  For her, for him, for everyone.  99% effective when used properly.  

But then where would Matt Sharp get his plot ideas?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Birth control, people! Birth control.  For her, for him, for everyone.  99% effective when used properly.  

There's the depo shot, one and done, no periods for a whole year.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I will forever love the thinking that you can have a baby whenever but you need to think really long and hard about getting married. Married or not, that kid will tie you i18 years.

It makes no sense. An ex-BF of mine is divorced with no kids and hasn’t spoken to his ex-wife since they split. Can’t do that when you have kids with a person, married or not. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I know some women can’t do hormonal birth control, but condoms exist!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1