Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Is mama June cross-eyed?

Yes. Or blind. or both. Something eye related. Or like keywestclubkid said: Is it the crack?  Might be all three!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2

Marce was cheating while they did their vowel renewal? If only we didn’t all predict that a televised vowel renewal always leads to divorce. No wonder they were only on for like 3 episodes, as that’s as long as their reconciliation lasted. Thank god this means this is probably the last we’ll need to see them. But this show entitled “Mama June: Family in Crisis” is making me nervous. Please, we do not want to see Britany and Marcelino’s family in crisis.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Guys. I'm fading fast. I have to get up early tomorrow and bake a coffee cake because houseguest's family is up for the weekend and they're going to come over at some point and Jesus, you have to offer people cake. And we're going to the flea market at the local church and need to get there early before someone snaps up all the bargains. I can't dither with these foos forever! 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. I'm fading fast. I have to get up early tomorrow and bake a coffee cake because houseguest's family is up for the weekend and they're going to come over at some point and Jesus, you have to offer people cake. And we're going to the flea market at the local church and need to get there early before someone snaps up all the bargains. I can't dither with these foos forever! 

🎶If I knew you were coming, I’d have baked a cake🎶

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

As we reach the finale, I now realize that it wasn't about the destination, it was about the hoes we coached on the way and the muffins we smuggled.

I am grateful for the break from this mess.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Not gonna lie, Sara's new boobs look really good. 

Aris is going to be hugely pregnant in August, in Florida?? Yikes. I had my son in January in Boston and my whole pregnancy I was so hot I never ever buttoned up my coat on the coldest days. I can only imagine sweating through a summer. 

OK peeps, we made it! See you all in July, hopefully for a new crop. I'll miss your snark on Fridays for the next couple of months, for sure. It will be like falling in love all over again! Meanwhile, stay safe, watch your muffins, and hold on to your dreams and aberrations. I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Gobi said:

As we reach the finale, I now realize that it wasn't about the destination, it was about the hoes we coached on the way and the muffins we smuggled.

I am grateful for the break from this mess.

I think we all need to recharge after this.  We will be READY  for the LAL comeback this summer.  I'll miss you all! ❤️

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Not gonna lie, Sara's new boobs look really good. 

Aris is going to be hugely pregnant in August, in Florida?? Yikes. I had my son in January in Boston and my whole pregnancy I was so hot I never ever buttoned up my coat on the coldest days. I can only imagine sweating through a summer. 

OK peeps, we made it! See you all in July, hopefully for a new crop. I'll miss your snark on Fridays for the next couple of months, for sure. It will be like falling in love all over again! Meanwhile, stay safe, watch your muffins, and hold on to your dreams and aberrations. I love you all, MWAH!

Yeah, being 3rd trimester in a FL summer must SUCK. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Run, my friend! We will cover you 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

And so we've reached the end of the season.  A few key takeaways:

• TC and Amber are no more.  Pour one out for their relationship, but expect Amber to drink it before it hits the ground.  With his inability to communicate and desire to have her be a homemaker and her inability to put down the bottle and attempt to deescalate rather than escalate every situation, I think we all saw that coming.  At least they minimized the amount his children were shown.
  • Unlike other other failed couple, Marcelino and Brittany.  Yes, the vow renewal was the final death toll.  They dragged out every storyline they could to stay on the show:  mom's an addict, the threesome that likely never was, Brit loves the ladies, Marc loves the ladies, Marc loses at poker, Brit gets a job as a realtor, Marc doesn't want to take care of this kids so he can gamble . . . . Finally we learn one is actually real, Marcie is a major online cheater.  I suspect we could all get photos of little Marcelino is we wanted.  I'll do without. 
  • We learned that Cameron is helping the wonderful Lina with math.  He seems like the one this season who is really trying to turn his life around, even if he still thinks he's a talented rapper.  Our ears tell us he's not.  He's working in customer service and trying to think about his drinking.  But he really needs to control his drinking.  Really.  Really really.  Meanwhile he and Aris are expecting a child at the end of a long, hot summer. Because it's always smart to add a lot of stress to a young relationship. 
  • Monique said yes to Derek's proposal even though he cannot keep his peen out of random vag for more than a minute.  Yep, that's a relationship that will last, if by last we mean he'll keep screwing up, she'll get upset, bringing in the troops as needed, and forgive him again and again. 
  • Shawn and Sara - ugh.  She has new breasts which are currently riding very high but should settle in time.  He drools while looking at them, er, her.  They are both garbage people and terrible parents who of course had a child together.  We'll see how long she continues trying to convince herself that she loves Shawn.  I suspect it will last until a better meal ticket comes along. 
  • Finally Lindsey and Blaine.  Jesus is his plug and Lindsey is his OTT me-me-me girlfriend.  Yes, mumbly addict Blaine is much too good for her. Much. Too. Good. 

We'll see you in July for more lockup fun.  Until then bunkies, check in with your PO on time.  Keep your ankle monitor charged. And do not hook up with anyone on this show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3