Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

@Gobi, you've been kinda low key. You OK? Are you cheating on us with other females? Are you coaching hoes? Are you favoriting other snarkers? 

I think the show has me beat. I'm overwhelmed by the stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gall bladder removal. In at 10AM, out at 4PM.

My best friend had the same surgery and experience. A coworker had hers out too but something went awry and she had to stay overnight, but that’s unusual. (She’s fine now.)

• Mind Blown 1

They're just doing some nutty shit on the beach now.  Cindy's playing the preacher, Marcellino's mom is the I don't know what, these two are just yakking it up... How LAME-O!!!!

Stop crying Brittney.  You are a noodje.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

My best friend had the same surgery and experience. A coworker had hers out too but something went awry and she had to stay overnight, but that’s unusual. (She’s fine now.)

I refer to it as drive-through surgery.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

Did she really need to?  Aren't they already married?

well you know I have always dreamed of my meth head mother officiating my vow renewal on a beach while a homeless man watches in the background I just need to know if she needs the official paperwork or if we can just wing it :P 

• LOL 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

well you know I have always dreamed of my meth head mother officiating my vow renewal on a beach while a homeless man watches in the background I just need to know if she needs the official paperwork or if we can just wing it :P 

Sigh. Such a sweet, romantic vision. I hope it comes true for you. You deserve the best. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2