Type keyword(s) to search

S07.01: Star Spangled Feud

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

I’m not on anyone’s side since they are all terrible (except I’m automatically NOT on any Southern Charmers side, go back to your own show) but I fear I’m going to be really irritated if and when they start identifying changes in Carl as Lindsay when it is sobriety.

Which will be annoying since she is A LOT.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 7

I can’t imagine it’s going to be THAT entertaining watching 2 ( 3 when Craig is visiting) 40 year old couples, 1 single ex-Marine and 4 or 5 single ladies. If Kyle was bored  with being there, I was even more bored watching it. Don’t particularly care for the new people so far - maybe I will be Xing out yet another Bravo show.  Maybe I can get rid of my cable after all.

• Like 9

I don't mind the new people (so far) but the gender ratio being off is just stupid. Were there no men available from central casting? 

The bed situation is equally stupid. What's stopping them from moving the beds back into the rooms now?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

I don't like the lack of men this season.  We got rid of Andrea and Luke for even more women to lay in bed and talk sh!t?  My love of Kyle will keep me here for a while.

Are we really going to spin this narrative that it's all Lindsay's fault that Carl is different?  I've never been a Lindsay fan and I'll be mad if they make me take her side on this.😄

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I did not watch and don't plan to, but I'm here to read the comments (doing the lords work you people are). The new girl Sam was friends with my ex's daughter at Elon.

Any tea you can spill?  What was she like?

• Like 2

Wow, Carl is whipped. Lindsay treats him like a child. She's controlling his every move. I wonder if he ever disagrees with anything she says or does. 

Couldn't they find any more guys? Where's Luke, Andrea, that dipshit Corey (I think he may be visiting later on)?

That Hampton's house is looking gorgeous. How long before they start trashing it? 

• Like 7

Why are Carl and Lindsay there??? (I know, for money, I know) But seriously, they're such a bummer and Carl seems like Stepford Boyfriend and they're so weird and off-putting. I've been around couples like them and it's exhausting and ANNOYING. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Any tea you can spill?  What was she like?

Not really…she was just an uber popular college girl with a growing following on social media. She was kind of an early adopter at the time. I feel like 5ish years ago, influencing was just taking off and somehow she managed to get ahead of it. A bunch of them from that group moved to New York after graduation and they seemed to be having a blast.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

And Carl is smoking weed.

So California sober, which isn’t sober at all. I feel like that’s so hypocritical of him and anyone else who does it. You’re either chem free or you’re not, and if you need weed to be able to hang out, you have problems that aren’t going to be solved by weed.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
11 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

And Carl is smoking weed.

Yeah, so he's California Sober?  

1.  They need more guys to balance the house. 

2.  Carl and Lindsay, while happy, do not fit with this group of people.  I know this is their income but maybe they should move on because the Lindsay vs. Everyone conflict is old and tired.  

3.  I see both sides of the Lindsay/Mya conflict.   Lindsay sees Mya as a bad influence since Carl is struggling with his sobriety and smoking weed doesn't necessarily help. Maybe she saw something when they were high together that rubbed her the wrong way.  I don't know.  I get Mya being upset about her friendship changing with Carl because Lindsay basically said back off.  Good for her for respecting it but she could and should have had a conversation with Carl earlier about it because it's about her friendship with Carl, not Lindsay (as whoever said). 

I've lost my fair share of friendships due to changes in friends due to new relationships and how their personalities/opinions change and while their partners have never told me not to be friends, the influence of the new partner was enough for me to choose to step away.  It's always sad.  

4. I like Gabby so far, I liked Kyle making her take a lap with him at the club.  

5.  Kyle and Carl is also sad, but Kyle has really only ever known Carl as fuck boy Carl and not relationship Carl.  Casting should have brought in some guys/friends for Kyle, but does Kyle have friends outside of this group, besides Carl and other Bravolebrities?  

• Like 5

Here’s the thing. Carl isn’t newly sober. He’s been sober for over a year at this point. He was sober for 6 months before dating Lindsay. If Kyle is noticing a difference since he started dating Lindsay, he is basing it on the first 6 months of Carl’s sobriety, not drunk, F boy Carl. This is a different Carl than even last summer. 
Also, Lindsay made zero sense about the Mya thing. Setting a boundary for your relationship is fine, if Mya was throwing herself at Carl. But her reason was because Mya asked Carl to smoke and Carl was no longer California sober, which Mya didn’t know. All Carl had to do was respond with “don’t do that anymore”. Mya lost a friend, not a smoke buddy. Carl was being accusatory with the “we haven’t talked” as if Mya made that choice all on her own. We have watched multiple seasons of Lindsay chasing all girls away from guys she likes, this isn’t new. 

• Like 7
19 hours ago, APK said:

Unfortunately Carl will always be struggling with addiction. It may be alcohol, pills or weed but addicts never truly beat their bad habits and decisions.

I wish he would take his struggle off of my TV set and take his girlfriend with him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

M.J. has helped a lot of people where prescription drugs wouldn't and from what I've read it's actually a better, more natural form of treatment than chemicals so I have no problem with Carl smoking if it he can still function in society. 

My problem with Carl is simply how he treats Kyle.  I get it people change, move on, grow, etc. and if he's not happy at Loverboy or if something else is going on he needs to talk to his bf about it.  This whole not speaking to Kyle in the kitchen (turning his back to him and only answering in one word phrases) just pisses me off!  Kyle gave you a job, a source of income and purpose, when you couldn't.  He stood up for you and still kept you employed when you were drinking/passed out drunk at work events.  He is owed your respect.

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2023 at 10:28 PM, ninjago said:

Mya's beef should not be with Lindsey it should be 100% with Carl, who didn't defend their friendship and wasn't even straight with Mya about what the problem was.

I think her beef can be with both of them. Dude has no integrity and goes which ever way his pecker dictates. And she’s just an insecure volatile mess. They aren’t good friends to anyone in that house and folks would be better served if they recognized it and put a commensurate amount of energy into the relationship that C &/or L do. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I am no fan of the bedridden mean girls club, but Lindsay is, and has always been absolutely awful. Going all the way back to Season 1 and how she treated Christina(?). She never sees anyone else's side of anything. If you don't agree with her and back her on every ridiculous fight she picks then she loses her mind.

Of course my opinion could be tainted by the fact that Lindsay and Carl behave in a way that bugs the crap out of me in real life. I hate when people get sober and then act self-righteous and judgy about others' drinking habits. And I hate when people get in relationships and suddenly decide they are the most mature people in the room because of it and never lose the opportunity to say so. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Kyle should have fired Carl long ago. Sounds like he wasn't pulling his weight at all and he was lucky to have kept his job for as long as he did. Let's see what great career move Lindsey comes up with for him. 

I find it comical watching Danielle defending her besties knowing that she and Lindsey are going to end up in a huge feud and cutting all ties with each other. So much for defending your besties, huh, Danielle? 

Since when did Kyle and Mya become such great friends and confidants? They were also on WWHL together and all Andy did was ask them questions about Carl and Lindsey. Clearly Andy loves C&L. 

On 2/17/2023 at 1:39 PM, angelamh66 said:

I am no fan of the bedridden mean girls club, but Lindsay is, and has always been absolutely awful. Going all the way back to Season 1 and how she treated Christina(?).

Yes! Christina ended up leaving the show,  and moving out of their apt. Didn't they have a business together, too? Lindsey is so evil.

• Like 7

Carl is exactly like a cult member and Lindsay is his leader.  He has no thought or will of his own that Lindsay doesn't put there.  He sees her as his protector and defender, because he's too weak to handle the world on his own.  In his eyes, she knows everything. Just don't take the cup of kool-aid when she ultimately offers it to you, Carl.  And it may be tomorrow or 10 years down the road, but she will.

If a person ostracizes and fights with every other person in their life that they have ever encountered (I don't know, maybe her Aunt has been made safe??), why in the world does Carl not realize that ultimately, Lindsay will turn on him too?  It may take time, but people like her don't ever make anyone exempt.  Ever.

They're ruining the show.  I really didn't need the fake, set-up, nurse costume encounter to kick things off either.  Really???

The fact of the matter is too that Carl has never been able to keep a job.  I'm on Kyle's side on this one.  He gave Carl a chance and now Carl's acting like he's the one keeping the company afloat.  Sit down white pants. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said: 

I find it comical watching Danielle defending her besties knowing that she and Lindsey are going to end up in a huge feud and cutting all ties with each other. So much for defending your besties, huh, Danielle?  

I find this telling actually as to what a good friend Danielle is! Now I obviously don’t know what exactly goes down with them but in that moment she is being such a good friend….which makes me want to believe that it’s Lindsay who burns the bridge. And makes me sad for Danielle.

I can’t believe I actually care about these people enough to type this…yet here I am 🫠🫠🫠

• Like 3
On 2/21/2023 at 11:50 AM, Kiki620 said:

If a person ostracizes and fights with every other person in their life that they have ever encountered (I don't know, maybe her Aunt has been made safe??), why in the world does Carl not realize that ultimately, Lindsay will turn on him too?  It may take time, but people like her don't ever make anyone exempt.  Ever.

She is on a mission. She will have a few babies with him first. Then dump him. 

The fact that she is drinking again isn't going to go well for Carl. She is a nasty drunk and I don't think she can have one or two drinks and be done. Time will tell. 

• Like 3

Mya is playing dumb and it’s annoying. She’s being weird about Carl. I also don’t believe women and men can be friends honestly. Chill out Mya. I don’t like her. If Carl’s gf is not comfortable with you guys being friends then too bad don’t take him aside for a talk. That’s the opposite if supporting a relationship.

Why does Ciara keep getting asked back. She’s such a bore. She’s not even there yet but her hearing her name annoys me.

Sam meh so far.

I don’t know why Kyle would judge Lindsey and Carl. First that’s supposed to be your friend. Second ppl put up with his and Amanda’s drama for years.

Gabby shut the fuck up about horoscopes and astrology. She is so annoying. Not a fan.

I don’t know why but I’m rooting for Lindsey and Carl lol. I’m not saying Lindsey is some saint but she’s always blamed for shit for no reason.

The new guy Chris I was kind of meh on him but then I heard he was a marine and I was attracted lol. I’m a sucker for military men not gonna lie. He seems chill and not annoying frat boy tho so far.

Maybe Kyle should support his friend Carl and just grow up. His drunk talks in the kitchen to himself are played out. Maybe Carl working out is helping him with his sobriety Kyle shouldn’t make fun of it. 

Jaerez was hot.

Kyle is being so weird about Carl. He’s in a serious relationship now chill.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 3