Type keyword(s) to search

I'm So Disappointed In You: Celebrity Misdeeds

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/17/2024 at 8:41 AM, Crashcourse said:

How about Fergie?  The looks on the players' faces were hilarious.

What is it they say about "know your audience"?

Edited by Ancaster
Missing word
  • Wink 2
On 7/23/2024 at 4:43 AM, Vermicious Knid said:

Will someone clue me in WHY anyone would want to willingly be in the same hemisphere as him much less in any way patronize Mr. Brown after ALL his abuses of those who DID like him?

NOT that this remotely justified ANY kind of alleged abuse on his part towards these folks who deserve justice after what he evidently did but I just don't see any benefit in having anything to do with him- regardless of whether they like his music.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, Blergh said:

Will someone clue me in WHY anyone would want to willingly be in the same hemisphere as him much less in any way patronize Mr. Brown after ALL his abuses of those who DID like him?

They were fine with him being an abuser as long as he didn’t abuse them, a.k.a. I never thought the leopards would eat MY face

There is now a second lawsuit by the arena security guard who attempted to help the men being beaten. 

Chris Brown facing second lawsuit stemming from backstage fight at Fort Worth concert

• Like 1
  • Useful 7

Katy Perry trampling over protected environments. Under investigation for filming a video in an ecologically protected area of the Balearic Islands.

Perry’s company WeOwnTheCity shot the video in a protected area of Ses Salines Natural Park on S’Espalmador, a Spanish isle of the Pityusic Islands. The park serves as a nesting area for migratory birds and supports crucial ecological and marine habitats.

A translation of the Catalan statement Tuesday confirms the government isn’t pursuing this case as a “crime against the environment,” but as an assessment of how thoroughly Perry and her company may have infringed on the local laws aimed to prevent such damage...

While the video for “Lifetimes” shows only Perry gallivanting around the beaches of S’Espalmador, the effort naturally required a whole host of crew members to step foot in the protected area, too.

• Angry 11
  • Fire 1
(edited)

Eons ago, Mrs. Stone put, on Flickr, a photograph she took of an art piece she (Mrs. Stone) created, and Ms. Perry put it on her own web page without credit. (Mrs. Stone would have been happy with simply a credit.)

She'll be amused when I tell her the Balearic Islands story.

Edited by Milburn Stone
  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 2
12 minutes ago, Quof said:

I was about to say "thought he was one of the good ones".  Then I remembered what caused the end of his first marriage. 

I looked it up, and it was infidelity.  So, apparently, the "nicest man in rock" is nice to everyone except his wives.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Sigh.  In the era where one false move gets you on the train to Cancelville it seems like Dave is getting ahead of the story here and trying to cover his ass.

The Foos just wrapped up a major tour and it's unlikely this will affect future tours and ticket sales. That said Dave has embraced his Golden Boy status for many years.  His charity work is laudable but in the end this is a really shitty thing to make his family go through.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Justin Timberlake set to appear in person for hearing in drunk-driving case.

Reports suggest star, who was arrested in June and charged with driving while intoxicated, has brokered plea deal.

Pretty much what I expected, given that it's his first offense, if I remember correctly.  In my state, we have something called "probation before judgment" which most first-timers get.  It basically wipes out the guilty plea once the defendant has completed probation and any drug/alcohol treatment ordered.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7