Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, umgoblue said:

Whelp there were 29,800 hits in 0.61 seconds when searching "sleeping bag for 600 pound man. 🤷🏽‍♀️

First result:

image.thumb.png.33ef82ff6c9f6e400c23350be2782cb7.png

Hahahahaha

I think they just get a double one, or zip two bags together, flat.   Probably doesn't use anything but a blanket on top.   Hopefully, the wife and daughter had a separate tent, he looks like a total fart machine.  

The wife has totally given up, and I don't blame her.    Patrick is a lost cause.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I'm guessing he uses blankets on a cot rather than trying an actual sleeping bag. Or did, when he actually got to the woods.

Do they make cots strong enough for people his size? Honest question, I do not camp. 

• Like 1
Just now, umgoblue said:

Yes, cause he only gave him a book...Wah! Wah!  What a jackhole.

I wish Dr Now would do house calls, clean out the no-no foods, and slap the stuff not on the diet out of their hands.   The look on Patrick's face when anyone says no to him would be epic, or scary.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think they just get a double one, or zip two bags together, flat.   Probably doesn't use anything but a blanket on top.   Hopefully, the wife and daughter had a separate tent, he looks like a total fart machine.  

The wife has totally given up, and I don't blame her.    Patrick is a lost cause.  

The 629th way to start a forest fire!!

{His blubber provides enough heat.  Ask a bear.}

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

Do they make cots strong enough for people his size? Honest question, I do not camp. 

Good question. I'm thinking there should be something, because I really can't see an air mattress working out or him getting on/off the ground. There's some low cots that might be strong enough.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He’s going to punish Dr. Now by not showing up ever again. Yeah, that will show him.

"Dr. Now is not the boss of me! I know my body. He doesn't understand. I've been working so hard. I don't know why the diet's not working. Dr. Now is mean and won't give me the help I need. The diet is too hard. Its too strict. Wah." This guy whose name I haven't even bothered to learn, probably.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Oh lord another 45 minutes of this whining sniveling jerk?

Y'all are the only reason I am hanging in here (and I missed three episodes this season).  I can't believe this is the finally.  What a waste.

• Like 5
Just now, Chicklet said:

That is the best camping advice ever! I call camping "pretending to be homeless".

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I think the standard ones have weight capacity of 300 or 350 lb?  Not sure if there are 'heavy duty' ones. 

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm guessing they sleep on foam mats, with sleeping bags, not cots.   

I did find some cots on Amazon that say that they hold 600 lbs.

Lesson 1. The gym will not take the weight off when you keep eating as you had. Weight loss happens in the kitchen.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh no. The "I decided to join a gym!" decision means they have no intention on following the diet.  

Yup. They don't understand it's all in the food, in the diet, but they won't let themselves understand because they want.the.food.

If you've ever seen Secret Eaters, a lot of them go to the gym or do exercise, but then go to the pub or have a snack right after. That's not how weightloss works.

Edited by aliya
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That is the best camping advice ever! I call camping "pretending to be homeless".

To save my life I don't understand why people drive for hours to sleep on the ground when they could stay home and sleep in bed. I love my bed. I would never forsake it for a forest floor. Plus, bears. And bugs. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
Just now, aliya said:

Yup. They don't understand it's all in the food, in the diet, but they won't let themselves understand because they want.the.food.

They'd have to find the secret information of where that info is hidden. Like -- written in Dr. Now's book.

• LOL 3

I've been with my trainer for 4.5 years.  We get along great but when she puts me on the leg press, I get hella testy. I hate that thing.  Last night, I called her "an evil little girl." 🤣

• LOL 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oh no. The "I decided to join a gym!" decision means they have no intention on following the diet.  

Not that he was doing that anyway...

Well some good ones have also joined gyms, but that's after they had really started losing.  This guy things he can out-exercise his eating.  Yeah right.  Only if he works out 8 hours a day during which his hands are too busy to be eating, and it's intense workouts, not 'walk' or 'lift 5 lb' type of exercise.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, umgoblue said:

I hate when they pretend a Pounticipant can afford a person trainer (long term, at least), what with $95 daily, fast food meals and all.

I mean you don't need a trainer at least not right away. A 30 minute brisk walk every day is super healthy 

• Like 1
  • Love 3