Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, WonTon said:

I'm late. How is this guy?

Kinda boring. Wierd situation with the Ex wife. He moved her and her new boyfriend in for a while…lost 100 pounds when he first got married, looked great. Mom was an addict. Had a great job, got,laid off and doesn’t seem to want to look for anything else.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
Just now, Lima Bean said:

Mom must have had the pedal to the metal! My best from Houston to Dall-ass is 3.5 hours—and I am fast.

She was speeding a lot, even during the torrential rain storm when she was complaining she couldn't see anything on the road. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Wait. Maybe I am not hearing him right.  He eats because he is alone?  So he needs to lose weight to not be alone?  So he won't eat as much?  Am I hearing that he needs a woman to tell him to not eat so much?

Am I hearing he needs to lay the responsibility of him not overeating on his imaginary fucking wife???  My hackles are up lol

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I like the advertisement for "slip-in" shoes that you don't have to bend over to put on during the Obese People tv show.  I see you, TLC.

I know, the ultimate shoe for fat, lazy people.

• LOL 3
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hmm... I make handheld fruit pies for the air fryer. I hadn't thought of beef and rice, like an empanada, right? Shoot, now I have to learn something new.

Well all the empanadas I've ever had were just meat, no rice, but pies I make have a much, much higher filling-to-dough ratio, so I find just meat to be too heavy, pure meat are like liver pies, I make extra small and serve them with a cup of broth...  if I am eating them as a meal, I want something less dense. Savory pies go back at least eight centuries in Russian culinary tradition. :) 

• Like 1
Just now, aliya said:

I think I  missed it - did this guy go to college or did he pick up IT on his own?

I don't think he went to college. Dropped out of HS because he couldn't fit in the seats, right?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Wait. Maybe I am not hearing him right.  He eats because he is alone?  So he needs to lose weight to not be alone?  So he won't eat as much?  Am I hearing that he needs a woman to tell him to not eat so much?

Am I hearing he needs to lay the responsibility of him not overeating on his imaginary fucking wife???  My hackles are up lol

He's full of shit. He supposedly has a great relationship with his ex and her husband. He sees his daughter all the time. So he's a lot less lonely than some of the sad sacks that have paraded into room five that we've seen over the years. He has work experience and had a good paying job. He could work if he wanted to. But it would separate him from his burritos and spaghetti. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Well all the empanadas I've ever had were just meat, no rice, but pies I make have a much, much higher filling-to-dough ratio, so I find just meat to be too heavy, pure meat are like liver pies, I make extra small and serve them with a cup of broth...  if I am eating them as a meal, I want something less dense. Savory pies go back at least eight centuries in Russian culinary tradition. :) 

I'm used to the Caribbean pies. I used to get them fresh on the east coast, but out here with the Nordic people, I have to get them frozen from Walmart. They're basically smashed up meat with spices in a slightly spicy crust.