Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If he knows what's better, than it's time for him to leave the pool house. He has a job he can do from home. Home needs to be an apartment in the next town. He can be better there.

• Like 5

Why not support him in his effort to try and diet and exercise? He has lost 150 pounds in just a few months. It might slow down but if he loses weight steadily what difference would that make as long as he continues to do the work? 

I do think there are Issues and we'll be meeting Dr. Paradise soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

He knows not to drink Gatorade  from me. He's seen too many antifreeze husband murders 

DEAD

You are all on fire tonight and I am laughing helplessly.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5

His parents can't stand to not be in control of his life. Instead of encouraging his change and supporting that he's taking care of his health, they are beating him up for doing the crazy, irresponsible thing of <gasp> NOT having surgery.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

do think there are Issues and we'll be meeting Dr. Paradise soon.

Mark and his family are the type that think they don’t need no stinkin’ therapy 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

He knows not to drink Gatorade  from me. He's seen too many antifreeze husband murders 

Those women were diabolical! The scariest was the one who poisoned her daughter and framed her for the husband’s murder. She was too stupid to spell antifreeze correctly though, which tipped the police off.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Those women were diabolical! The scariest was the one who poisoned her daughter and framed her for the husband’s murder. She was too stupid to spell antifreeze correctly though, which tipped the police off.

How about the one who killed all her kids but one and husbands? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I bet that track suit reeks! It seems to be the only article of clothing he owns. 

i wonder if it smells like grease and freedom.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, considering how much I loathed Mark at the beginning, I'm kinda pulling for him now. Get away from your nutty family and make your own life. 

We had no idea that his whole family was nuts. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, considering how much I loathed Mark at the beginning, I'm kinda pulling for him now. Get away from your nutty family and make your own life. 

Cheers, my friend 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Stacey Castor. 

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

They all go to the weight in. I dont go to anyone's dr appt unless they aren't allowed to drive and I sure don't go in. No one is allowed to go to the dr with me. Is that weird? 

No. It's normal.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

They all go to the weight in. I dont go to anyone's dr appt unless they aren't allowed to drive and I sure don't go in. No one is allowed to go to the dr with me. Is that weird? 

I started going in with my mother only when she asked me to.  Her short term memory wasn't good so she wanted an extra pair of ears.

• Like 1
  • Love 1