Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Prefers to eat alone?  Doesn't like sharing, I presume?

And if he eats until the food is gone - how about asking Dad to buy smaller amounts?  That way you have external control of your addiction...  kind of like beign in the hospital on restricted diet in a light form. 

• Like 3

Wess Schulze 36 years old from Danevang, TX Southwest of Houston, about an hour away from Dr. Now’s office.

His father was a great cook, his parents divorced at 3, and his mother lost custody.  His 7 -year-older sister took care of him.  Molested by a relative.  Weight kept people away from him.   At 13 he was caught online flirting, so he had to come out to his dad, and he was rejected.       345 by freshman year in high school.     I’m glad drama gave him joy, but not glad he got into partying in junior college.   He got an office job in Houston, but lost everything and at 33 had to move back in with his parents.  With internet he found a work from home, and was able to move out.   His dad Rick takes him to the store, because he can’t drive.  He can’t even stand and walk at the little grocery store.  

His family doesn’t talk about food addiction.  He’s also a stress eater.

My question is why they don’t put decent grab bars in all showers and tubs?  

With the stomach added in, I bet he's over 700.    (any idea why live chat isn't open, or a Wess episode isn't up?)   

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Hellga said:

And that was another takeout meal.  Were any groceries he bought actual cooking ingredients, or just snacks?  

Dad probably only bought chips, cookies and frozen pizzas, if Wessssss can stagger over to the stove long enough to shove one inside. 

The only things we ever see anyone cook are sad, overcooked skinless chicken or  fish, and canned vegetables. 

Oh, how was everyone's eating habit? Me, salad of course, with some steak that my son brought home from his restaurant (not his but he works there). Yum. 

But I baked white chocolate/cherry blondies again, holy shit those things are HEAVENLY.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Good evening Pounders!!!

Wess seems literate, at least.

Anyone know what's happening that we are here instead of the Live forum?

I was wondering about that myself.  BTW, long time lurker, first time poster.  Hello!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dad probably only bought chips, cookies and frozen pizzas, if Wessssss can stagger over to the stove long enough to shove one inside. 

The only things we ever see anyone cook are sad, overcooked skinless chicken or  fish, and canned vegetables. 

Oh, how was everyone's eating habit? Me, salad of course, with some steak that my son brought home from his restaurant (not his but he works there). Yum. 

But I baked white chocolate/cheery blondies again, holy shit those things are HEAVENLY.

They sound yummy!  Is cheery supposed to be cherry?

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

There is no confirmation about Steven being gone, and the announcement online disappeared.   

WAIT!!!  There was an announcement about Steven dying or something else?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poodleluv365 said:

I was wondering about that myself.  BTW, long time lurker, first time poster.  Hello!

Welcome!

At least Wess is not nasty and whiney (yet).  Maybe he will be a success.  I am guessing 644 for him.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

WAIT!!!  There was an announcement about Steven dying or something else?

Yes, that's why the Steven and Justin thread is at the top of the topics on page 1.  I won't believe it until there is more confirmation from an account that isn't his. 

Danevang is only a little over an hour from Houston, so we'll be seeing a lot of traveling. 

Weight 705.   Month 1 The leg lymphedemas, and stomach must add 100 lbs total. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama