Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh, she's trying. But she's depressed. She has a lot going on. She takes care of everyone and neglects herself. She's in pain. Its water weight. She doesn't know what else she can do. She's tried everything. 

So long, Whatsyourname. I can't even be bothered to find out what your name is. 

Good night Pounders! Its great having the band back together! See some of you on Friday for Love After Lockup, have a great rest of your week! 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

If you want magic, go to see Magic Mike coming to a theater near you. 

And "Titanic" is being rereleased! Because it didn't make enough money when it first sailed into theaters the first time!

Night, folks. See you next week! Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all who observe that sacred day. I'll be watching something on Netflix. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

Too bad, I liked her in the beginning.  She’s a hardcore food addict. Needs at least 6 months inpatient help.

If Dr. Now would have only put her in a coma for 6 months...

That's all I've got.  See you all next week.  It's been fun!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Howdy Pounders, here's the info on my cable guide;

S11 Ep 3 Wess’ Journey

Wess gets off to a great start in Dr. Now’s program, but when the cravings continue after surgery, Dr. Now sends him to therapy to confront his demons; Wess must ask himself whether he is ready to live his truth as a gay man in small-town Texas. 

Perhaps he might do better in Houston, Austin, or Dallas?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I for one applaud your dedication. Brava!

Same here...  

His justification of nakedness is... interesting.

OMG How many breakfast burritos are there???   Besides all the other stuff. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ugh.  At least he is dressed in his talking head scenes.  Why is it people like Wess who like prancing around naked and not guys who look like the French or Italian rugby national team? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Hellga said:

Ugh.  At least he is dressed in his talking head scenes.  Why is it people like Wess who like prancing around naked and not guys who look like the French or Italian rugby national team? 

Life is just not fair.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

At least his father is still in his life.  But why can't daddy dearest, who supposedly likes to cook good food, cook for his son healthy or at least healthier food in saner amounts than those crazy breakfast orders?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2