Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Grand total of 9 pounds.  In five months.  Wow.  At her size, she should have lost 150-200 had she really tried.

One good dump would have taken nine pounds off her for crying out loud.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

She just wants a magic wave of the wand and to be able to eat whatever she wants, however she wants, and not gain.  But I don't even get a vibe that she wants to lose weight.  THen she would have to do stuff for herself and take care of her kids!  Weight is her excuse to not do anything.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Gotta admit, I haven't figured out how to stop overeating either. I know what I should do, I know what I need to do, and I'll bite your hand if you try to make me go hungry. 

Its so damn hard.

• Like 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Help me lose 10 pounds in a week, Dr. Now. I’ll fly to Houston just for that.

I have a GI bug you can share, i'm sure I have lost at least 5 pounds in the last 2 days. Won't even charge you.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gotta admit, I haven't figured out how to stop overeating either. I know what I should do, I know what I need to do, and I'll bite your hand if you try to make me go hungry. 

Ive probably lost about 15 pounds walking my rescue dog. And she needed to take a few pounds off so we’re in this together.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ive probably lost about 15 pounds walking my rescue dog. And she needed to take a few pounds off so we’re in this together.

Ahhh...props to you for rescuing! 

• Love 3
Just now, WonTon said:

Probably not. My 600 Lb Life is literally the only TLC show I watch.

I admire you for that. My TV is permanently set to TLC or PBS. “From the ridiculous to the sublime!” 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My rescue hamster doesn't need walking. He runs in a wheel, but it doesn't help me any. 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I've decided if I can eliminate the hours of 3-6 pm everyday I'd be great. 

With me its 11 AM to about 2 PM. Of course, since I am a bona fide old lady I eat my supper early but around lunchtime once I eat something I just want to, you know, keep on eating. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

With me its 11 AM to about 2 PM. Of course, since I am a bona fide old lady I eat my supper early but around lunchtime once I eat something I just want to, you know, keep on eating. 

Are you and I both around the same generation?  Baby Boomer Forever!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1