Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I worked in a Chinese take-out. I'd bring extra clothes and seal them in a couple bags if I was going anywhere after work w/out going home first. Everything reeked.

I worked in our little fast-food-type restaurant in college; I had enough uniform t-shirts for a week (usually only 2 shifts) and wore the same pair of black jeans because I didn't want to ruin my other clothes.

My roommate's dad used to run a chicken restaurant and I'd come back to our room and she'd hug me and say "You smell like my dad!" 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

My mother worked in a fast food walk up place. She smelled like french fries.

All this rooster talk reminds me of a squawking noise activated rooster toy my father bought on vacation. That thing drove me crazy.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You spend the whole day watching TV, never occurs to you to fire up the internet machine and learn a thing or two about healthy eating and portion control? Bitch please.

Exactly. 20 million eating plans on Pinterest. Pick one, stick with it, lose some weight. All you have to do is read the directions about food selection and portion size and buy the appropriate foods. We know you buy food, so that part won't be a problem. 

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie! Your kids do not have a mom NOW. They have a doleful, mopey, self pitying blob who makes them cook her food. GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Thank you!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So wait they need to exercise 2 hours a day? 

Let's define exercise. Normal folks is treadmill, weights, aerobics and a walk. Pound participants exercise is a walk to the toilet and a few wrist rolls. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1

Stephanie! Your kids do not have a mom NOW. They have a doleful, mopey, self pitying blob who makes them cook her food. GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Yeah. I was going to say that same.

We got extra gasoline soaked drawers to pass around tonight? I admit that dis does not seem like a posative sichuachun.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I do remember getting the choice of a half-pint of chocolate milk or whole milk with lunch in school. Almost all of us always chose chocolate milk. But I did understand that was a treat I wouldn’t get at home.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Let's define exercise. Normal folks is treadmill, weights, aerobics and a walk. Pound participants exercise is a walk to the toilet and a few wrist rolls. 

Don't forget bed jogging!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

I do remember getting the choice of a half-pint of chocolate milk or whole milk with lunch in school. Almost all of us always chose chocolate milk. But I did understand that was a treat I wouldn’t get at home.

There was no such choice when I went to school.  Back in the 60s when kids were thinner.

• Like 2

I sure hope there is more to the visit to Dr Now than what they show on TV. I'd be ticked of if I drove for 5 days and only got a 10 minute visit.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Plus, you know, children. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

It is milk. My father said it was from cows eating chocolate. He has a strange sense of humor. It runs in the family.

Mine said that only solid black cows gave chocolate milk. The other cow colors gave that plain stuff...that's why there were always fewer cartons of chocolate milk in stores...it was rarer than the regular!

• LOL 2

Don't forget bed jogging!

I threw my back out on Sunday and its been misery. I haven't worked out all week and feel like crap. Back pain is awful. No wonder people get hooked on painkillers. 

• Hugs 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I chose the white every time. The chocolate milk was low fat, and I hated that!

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Mine said that only solid black cows gave chocolate milk. The other cow colors gave that plain stuff...that's why there were always fewer cartons of chocolate milk in stores...it was rarer than the regular!

😂 mine told me the same thing

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

There was no such choice when I went to school.  Back in the 60s when kids were thinner.

😂 This was the 80s. We were all on Ritalin anyway. 

• Like 1