Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Has she showered at all during the trip?

Doubtful. They typically can't manage a hotel shower. I dount step dad wants to move the folds aside and wash her hooha

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Dr. Now is her last hope.  

Of course he is, because God forbid she do one thing to change her diet or make her life better on her own.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My brother worked at McD's in high school and college. His car reeked.

I worked in a Chinese take-out. I'd bring extra clothes and seal them in a couple bags if I was going anywhere after work w/out going home first. Everything reeked.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Lacey also from Washington with the boyfriend, and his sister Sharon. 

LACEY! Of course. She was a classic. Couldn't remember her name but I will never forget Sharon.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie, you woke up nauseous because you've been eating so much fast food! She wonders if its nerves, or the "windy roads". Sweet tap-dancing Jesus.

I get carsick, but it doesn't make me nauseated the next morning!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Doubtful. They typically can't manage a hotel shower. I dount step dad wants to move the folds aside and wash her hooha

They didn't pack a powerwasher? There was room in the van.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

MILF manner should be called "Sanctioned Grooming of Children". The predatory dynamic and dopiness of the manbryos on that show turn my stomach.

I can’t believe that crypt keeper looking blonde is getting any action 

D736AF87-6919-47E8-8830-4A47CB9228D8.png

• LOL 6

They didn't pack a powerwasher? There was room in the van.

No more calls! We have a winner. Suzywriter, please pick up your kerosene soaked drawers in the lobby.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I worked in a Chinese take-out. I'd bring extra clothes and seal them in a couple bags if I was going anywhere after work w/out going home first. Everything reeked.

I worked at Dunkin when it was Dunkin Donuts, and they had mixers and fryolators and the donuts were fresh. I smelled like frying donuts and coffee all of the time. Even when I changed and showered, it was still in my hair. I had to wash uniforms separately or the whole load would come out smelling like fluffy fabric donuts. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2

I worked at Dunkin when it was Dunkin Donuts, and they had mixers and fryolators and the donuts were fresh. I smelled like frying donuts and coffee all of the time. Even when I changed and showered, it was still in my hair. I had to wash uniforms separately or the whole load would come out smelling like fluffy fabric donuts. 

I worked in a cotton candy stand one summer in college. I smelled like sugar. 

Just now, MsVixen said:

Dr. Now - "You were healthy before?"  Now that is bordering on some serious snark!

That clip of him telling Latanya that she had already eaten enough for the next four years is going viral LOL.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I detest real maple syrup on pancakes or waffles. I only use it to season food like homemade barbecue sauce or in baked beans. Mrs. Butterworth's all the way.

Yay!  A girl after my own heart....I love the fake syrup and I'm not afraid to admit it!  Since I have been shamed for it in the past.   And while I'm at it,  I love canned cranberry sauce.   The one that's molded just like the can.  I've tried homemade and it's not as good.   So nah nah

Yeah,  Stephanie had the breakfast of breakfasts on those 3 plates.   Even by my 600 life standards,  that was jaw dropping.   I thought it was a whole ham too 😁

Edited by suev3333
Had her name wrong
  • Like 3
  • Love 1