Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

No 42-year-old man should ever utter the sentence, “I’ve recently gotten closer to a 16-year-old girl. WTF?!

Wait - is this on this show? Mark is talking about a teen? And no one says WTF is wrong with you?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2

My house is filled with TV's. 

The TV I'm watching has both a built-in DVD player AND VHS tape player. The picture quality is still pretty sharp so I see no reason to replace it. I am more like my grandmother than I care to admit. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Truly. I love this chat.

See yinz next week when I hope that this will be the SECOND winter in the 11 years that I've lived here and I didn't have to take my snow shovel out of storage 

Don’t jinx yourself 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

I am more like my grandmother than I care to admit. 

My recent food delivery came in a bunch of paper bags. They're all folded nicely until I find a place for them. You never know when they'll come in handy. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

The TV I'm watching has both a built-in DVD player AND VHS tape player. The picture quality is still pretty sharp so I see no reason to replace it. I am more like my grandmother than I care to admit. 

I have no actual TVs. I use a phone or a tablet or, when I'm feeling fancy, a computer.

• Like 3
(edited)

Off topic but there was this guy who]s been  famous for 2o years ago for low carb. His name is Jimmy Moore, kind of famous in that arena.

Long story short about a couple of years ago he abandoned his wife of 20+ years.  He was creepy, hadn't lost weight in a long time but made money promoting low carb on social media, books, cruises, pod cast blah blah.

Ok my whole point is that after he dumped his wife, who is blind, can't drive and lots of other things out of the blue. Well then he said he was taking a break bc he realized he was abused as a child.  Then his pod casts got really weird.

Then it turns out right after he dumped his wife, he groomed a family with a young girl.  A few young girls.  Now he's in prison. 

So when Mark started talking about some random 16 year old, my thoughts jumped to Jimmy Moore. 

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
Just now, aliya said:

My recent food delivery came in a bunch of paper bags. They're all folded nicely until I find a place for them. You never know when they'll come in handy. 

We are a walking progressI've commercial. We might as well sleep in the airport we get there so early 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

My husband is obsessed with TV's. Whenever we go to BJ's he drifts over to the TV section. He keeps saying things like "we could replace the TV in the living room...." and I shriek "WHY?? It works fine!" "Well, this one would have a sharper picture....". I dunno, he's weird. So we have TV's everywhere. When houseguest moved in he was going to get one for her too. But she watches everything on her laptop, or on the living room TV. Must be a guy thing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Truly. I love this chat.

See yinz next week when I hope that this will be the SECOND winter in the 11 years that I've lived here and I didn't have to take my snow shovel out of storage 

I've never bothered to track down my snowbrush/scraper to put it in the car, and we've had over 70 inches.  I guess I've just been lucky when I chosen to drive.  It helps being retired.

• Like 2

I have seen some brutal snow storms in March. Mother Nature can be very mercurial. Also, she's still pissed about being fooled into thinking Chiffon margarine was butter. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

So he's down to 578, a loss of one pound over two months. 

He still thinks he knows more than Dr. Now. 

Mom is delusional, talking about skin surgery when he has stopped losing weight. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
(edited)

Lightning fast, I'm back on the "I hate this guy" train. And his whole stupid family, too.  His father is such an asshole. 

Meanwhile, the entire staff at the doctor's office is drawing straws to decide who'll have to ask them to leave. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Mark is weird, too old to be going to the Dr with his parents, but it feels like they're pushing him to get surgery. 

And they record his weigh in. Super weird. 

He needs to MOVE OUT OF HIS PARENTS HOUSE

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

We are a walking progressI've commercial. We might as well sleep in the airport we get there so early 

The too many pillows on the sofa was like holding up a mirror and seeing my mother’s face.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I just have the TV in the living room. My laptop moves around with me a lot, though, while I watch YouTube.

Dad's voice reminds me of someone and I can't place it.

It's probably someone that you don't want to know.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1