Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I started going in with my mother only when she asked me to.  Her short term memory wasn't good so she wanted an extra pair of ears.

Well sure. But not your 42 year old son I bet. My 26 year old would die a thousand deaths if I went to the dr with him 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I started going in with my mother only when she asked me to.  Her short term memory wasn't good so she wanted an extra pair of ears.

But that makes sense. We used to do the same with my mom.

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

My dad used to take his mom, cuz she was almost 80 when she moved in with us and not so steady on her feet (but she stopped driving in her 50s for health reasons). He would go in with her and the doctor would talk to him...she was mentally perfectly fine and would get mightily annoyed.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Well sure. But not your 42 year old son I bet. My 26 year old would die a thousand deaths if I went to the dr with him 

My message was intended to show we respected each others privacy until she was quite elderly.

• Like 1

I bet he's like those Secret Eaters who go to the gym and then go to the pub after. They think they've used a lot of calories, but it's never as much as they think, then they add food on top of it.

Weight loss starts in the kitchen, not the gym.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

My dad used to take his mom, cuz she was almost 80 when she moved in with us and not so steady on her feet (but she stopped driving in her 50s for health reasons). He would go in with her and the doctor would talk to him...she was mentally perfectly fine and would get mightily annoyed.

Yes, that happened with my mom and me, and I directed them to address her, not me.

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My house is filled with TV's. 

Wait, what is this "relationship" with a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL? 

Mr Poetic just got a 60 inch TV. We have 4 TVs in our condo and one in the closet in storage 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Mr Poetic just got a 60 inch TV. We have 4 TVs in our condo and one in the closet in storage 

I just have the TV in the living room. My laptop moves around with me a lot, though, while I watch YouTube.

Dad's voice reminds me of someone and I can't place it.