Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E11: Hiding in Plain Sight LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I hate to say it but Jesse is playing an amazing game in that he looks at every single angle. Although at the same time, his arguments against Sami seems like a great reason to keep him, as doesn't sound like anyone would vote for him on the end. 

• Love 4

Well, on the flip side if Cassidy does go she might be a bitter juror and not vote for Karla in the end.  That's always a way to think about it, too.

I'm just surprised at Karla.  She's really making a big mistake if she gets rid of Cassidy.  

• Love 3

So Cody picked Owen to win the challenge. And interesting that he doesn't agree with Jesse on voting out Sami and frankly he's right. Because like I said, outside of the fire making abilities, all the things Jesse listed about Sami just sounded like someone people would love to go to the end with because you figure he'd get no votes. 

• Love 1

Yes, Jesse and Cody HAVE been steering the bus ever since the merge.

The dumb thing is that everyone else seems to just stand aside and let them. Nobody ever talks about targeting either one of them.

Or if they do, they don't show us that.

• Love 4

If Karla gets rid of Cassidy, I feel like it's going to be pairs: Jesse/Cody, Karla/Sami, Gabler/Owen.  This might be by default, but Karla's right that this is a critical vote.  I think whoever goes is going to determine how the rest of the game plays out.  Of course, there's still idols in play (I swear idols don't even seem like a threat anymore).

• Love 2

They need to take these guys back to a location like Cambodia or Africa or somewhere that they actually looked like they've been playing Survivor.  These jurors don't look any different outside of the game than they did in the game.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

You'd think Cody and Jesse would start taking shots at each other. No way they want each other getting too close.

I don't know if either of them realize how much they might be considered a pair, and that the jury may give one of them credit for moves they both made.  I'm not just saying this because I want a shake up, but I think one of them is going to hurt themselves going to the end with the other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Damn budget.  I'm still optimistic it'll return, or something will return mid-decade as 25 and 50 hit.  Which is why I'm okay with the Show doing whatever necessary to be active until that point

• Love 1

Sami said he's going to play his shot in the dark.  Loving the reactions from his speech at TC and making the declaration he got.

He must really feel vulnerable.  I think he was getting voted for regardless.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Shot in the Dark still fails lol

Oh, unanimous for Sami AND Jesse's plan to keep Karla in the dark fails.

How are you ahead? The votes haven't been read yet on my end and I'm watching live!

Just now, iMonrey said:

How are you ahead? The votes haven't been read yet on my end and I'm watching live!

I’ve noticed comments on something before I see it before too.  I think it is just a service provider lag.  

• Useful 1

I'm kind of sad Sami left.  I'm rooting for Owen, Gabler, and Jesse at this point.  Something about Karla and Cassidy rub me the wrong way, but I'd rather them than Cody.  I'm not even a big Jesse fan, but I have to admit he is playing the best game out there.

I think Sami had the jury's respect based on some of the reactions he got.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Are you watching via cable or a streaming service?  I'm streaming and I tend to be a bit behind when I live watch with others.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Global TV falls behind at the start of episodes (y'all have been ahead of me for the first half of episodes) but then gets a bit ahead by the end.

• Useful 1