Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E11: Hiding in Plain Sight LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, iMonrey said:

What?? They won't reveal if Cody won until AFTER everyone votes? THat pretty much guarantees he's safe, nobody will waste their vote on him. 

And all Cody has to do is lie and saw that whoever won is who he picked.  They might call his bluff, but this is stupid how they are doing this.  I swear, I feel like they are trying to find a way to re-create idol-geddon that took Cirie out in anyway they can.

Interesting that they won't know who Cody picked before they vote. That means even if they wanted to go after Cody, it'd be a risk, not knowing if he's secretly safe because who he bet on won the challenge. I guess it's like not knowing if someone has an hidden immunity idol or not. 

• Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Interesting that they won't know who Cody picked before they vote. That means even if they wanted to go after Cody, it'd be a risk, not knowing if he's secretly safe because who he bet on won the challenge. I guess it's like not knowing if someone has an hidden immunity idol or not. 

Yeah, but a hidden immunity idol is only a chance of someone being safe, so you just have to bet the person doesn't play it. Here, someone may be safe automatically.

• Like 2

Cassidy is all of us right now.  

A lot of focus on Cassidy all of a sudden.

I can't believe Karla actually believed Sami that Cassidy was after her at the last vote.  Jokes on Karla, because not only do other people suspect or know she has the idol, but Sami was lying to her.

Even Jesse seems shocked that Karla would go after Cassidy.  He's thinking of targeting Sami.  

I'm just glad Owen is safe.  

Hey, I kind of like this logic of Jesse's-have Karla vote Cassidy and pin that vote on her, but blindside her and vote off Sami.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh joy, the men are all on board for an all men F5.

Barring a repeat IC win from Karla, If Cassidy goes, it would be the easiest bet of the century