Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E11: Hiding in Plain Sight LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

That answers my question as to whether Sami knew about the vote or not.  I think Sami is digging that hole even bigger for himself.  Guess he tried making moves a few votes too late.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Nice timing that the episode where Owen would make a Peanuts reference comes just 4 days after Charles Schulz 100th birthday.

And way to go editors, doing a shot of Cody when Owen referenced Pigpen (Pigpen deserves a better comparison).  I guess no one left is good enough to be the “stupid kid playing the piano."  And sorry, but Jesse is no Linus.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sami is really not taking being out of the vote well.

Not sure if telling Karla that Cassidy was the one to throw her name out first is the right move here.  Oh wait, Karla did tell Cassidy she has an idol.  Guess that isn't the best kept secret after all.

ETA: So Karla thinks that only Cassidy knows about her idol, but we know from the last episode Jesse thinks she has it, and it doesn't seem like he's the only one.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I've never understood how anyone can stand to have a ring in their nose. What happens when you have to blow your nose? Do you take it out every time you have to blow your nose?

Ah, yes, Jesse and Cody continue to skate by. Either they're playing stellar games or they're playing with less than stellar players.

They've been playing a good game. Still doesn't mean I like them though.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, yes, Jesse and Cody continue to skate by. Either they're playing stellar games or they're playing with less than stellar players.

I can not for the life of me figure out how those two are never mentioned as a potential vote.  Gabler last week is the closest we've seen to them being targeted, but for whatever reason they do just get through every vote.  I like to think it's because no one thinks they are a true threat to take to the end, but I'm guessing it's less than stellar players.  Owen is Charlie Brown'd almost every vote, Gabler may or may not have a good grasp on the game, Sami doesn't know what to do with himself if he's not in control, and that leaves Karla and Cassidy whose games I'm confused by.

• Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

I've never understood how anyone can stand to have a ring in their nose. What happens when you have to blow your nose? Do you take it out every time you have to blow your nose?

To each their own.  However, I couldn't agree more.  It sucks that there was something I wasn't a fan of when it came to her.  But that's it.

Karla can do whatever she wants, but I guess she's figured everything out

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, yes, Jesse and Cody continue to skate by.

I don't understand why they always get a pass, especially Cody.

4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Sami is really not taking being out of the vote well.

His age is showing.

• Love 1

I wonder if Cody can pick himself.  This is kind of a dumb advantage, but I'm glad it's not another idol or the KIP or steal immunity.  Apparently the number of idols and advantages aren't enough this season, now they need to award double immunities for someone who didn't even win!

Oh wait, he picked Owen.  Interesting choice.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Sami, Owen and Gabler are home watching this, kicking their own asses and being laughed at by friends and family and random internet strangers. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At least it's a new advantage and not KIP or something.

I kind of wanted it to be KIP….it has burned everyone who has ever had it…and I wanted Sami to be next.  

• Love 3