Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

On 9/9/2023 at 8:43 AM, ginger90 said:

Compare this to way back in March, 2011, the original Teen Mom drew 4.5 million viewers.

946E4332-23C9-4975-A4F0-EC745E27985D.jpeg

Yikes. The Challenge used to be the MTV sled at (just) under a million viewers, while Teen Mom and Jersey Shore enjoyed huge ratings.

266,000 viewers is the kind of ratings that would lead E! or other second/third tier networks to cancel, so I absolutely can't believe MTV is still buying this show. I guess, though, as pointed out, they have nothing else to put on in its place.

MTV must be having a huge identity crisis. 30-40 years ago, it was the voice of the youthful and rebellious. Does Generation Z even watch TV anymore, or just reels on Instagram and Tiktok as everyone competes for followers? I really wonder how long the network is going to drag this show out.

• Like 5

Ok...so Ryder is having a some sort of emotional meltdown because Daddy went away for a few months so he could make some money to support her and his other kids? And even worse, he missed her birthday...even though he was there for her "early" birthday bash. Is this family serious? Really???? It's not like Corey was deployed to a war zone like Afghanistan or Iraq...good grief! He went to do a stupid show for MTV....oh the melodrama! Poor Ryder...her Daddy wasn't there! OMG! And Cheyenne and Taylor having a "moment" over their shared problem of Corey not being there. Ryder has her mother and stepfather there...also her grandparents! And Taylor went to her family in Seattle...sounds like these kids are getting plenty of attention and love. And might I add that Ryder's whining to Corey sounded very scripted.

Maybe Corey needs to find a job in LA that doesn't require him to travel for periods of time. Isn't he getting a little old for these MTV Challenge shows? Not a good career path Corey...grow up and get a real job.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Cory likes to play.  The Challenge is his thing!

Brianna surely does pick some real low life's to father her girls.  I used to think she was trying to bring the daddies to the girls.  Now I tend to think she's just looking to hook up again.

Laci is going to lose Taylor if she keeps wet nursing Ryan!  His parents surely were the ruination of their golden boy.

Poor Jade.  She tries so hard and the druggies just dance around her.  Her mother with the gambling problem, among other things, can't wait to get out of rehab to Bingo gamble.

MTV is throwing it all up against the wall to see what sticks.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Cory likes to play.  The Challenge is his thing!

Brianna surely does pick some real low life's to father her girls.  I used to think she was trying to bring the daddies to the girls.  Now I tend to think she's just looking to hook up again.

Laci is going to lose Taylor if she keeps wet nursing Ryan!  His parents surely were the ruination of their golden boy.

Poor Jade.  She tries so hard and the druggies just dance around her.  Her mother with the gambling problem, among other things, can't wait to get out of rehab to Bingo gamble.

MTV is throwing it all up against the wall to see what sticks.

I've never watched the Challenge but I heard Corey has never won...if that's true then MTV must be feeling sorry for him by asking him to be in it again. When he's pushing 40 they will cut him loose. 

Brianna keeps thinking these baby daddies will will do a complete reset and become loving, giving fathers who care about their daughters and their futures. NOT! Luis is just pathetic. He's always been pathetic. Move on Brianna...the sooner Stella understands that her bio father is just a pathetic loser the better off she'll be. Devoin isn't much better...no money, no apartment, no car...how far down he has fallen due to his gambling addiction is really sad. At least he tries to have relationship with Nova. Does she still do gymnastics?

Jade needs to move on from her parents. They are about as stable as Butch, Tyler's father. For her daughter's sake she needs to cut them loose and not feel any guilt over it. It seems like they have all switched roles...Jade is the parent and her mother and father are the children. 

Such dysfunction in all of these TM's lives and I didn't talk about Maci and Ryan...

• Like 6

I think Corey is hoping to one day moderate the show.   

He’s getting a bit long in the tooth to continue playing. 

I agree Jade needs to say goodbye if this time in rehab doesn’t work. I don’t think mom is anyway cured. She’s probably there on MTV’s dollar!

• Like 4

So last night we had to watch Tyler sitting at a picnic table next to the trailer where he was sexually abused as a kid. Could this be anymore depressing? And really...why does Tyler want to share this so publically? Unless he's setting up some kind of organization or joining forces with a public service organization that helps people that were abused as a child then I don't think he should be exposing all of this to the world. It's very personal and his kids will be affected by his very public divulging of this terrible chapter in his life. Maybe when they are in their 20's and can process it better.

Ashley shutting done Cheyenne was epic. Again, the shooting incident was all about Cheyenne...what a shocker! Me, me, me....When her sister started to suggest she get therapy, Cheyenne barked at her in a most hostile way. I find Cheyenne to be a spoiled, entitled brat. She treats her sister like crap...worse than the way Cinderella was treated by her stepsitters. It was all about Cheyenne and her PTSD...not a mention of how that shooting affected her kids and husband. Everyone just sits there and allows her to yell at them...I would love to see her mother or father just go all in one day and tell her she's being a brat and disrespectful to family members. But, I guess that won't happen until hell freezes over. And her father gives the worst advice...is he supposed to be some kind feelings guru or something? 

Jade is right...her mother just says what she thinks Jade wants to hear and then slips in something that is really going on in her head. Her father seemed to be better and looked better except for that rash or whatever it is on his neck...yikes! Time will tell if he's going to stick with the program or slide back into his addiction.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Yeah, Cheyenne is so fake. She reached out to Ashley because it was a storyline and she sees herself as the princess in that relationship. I loved Ashley shutting her down immediately because Ashley sees right through her.  You notice Cheyenne never actually apologized to Ashley for any part she played in their feud because in Cheyenne's world she  is never wrong. She actually told her father that previously - she never apologizes because she is never wrong.  The way she focuses entirely on herself and only on how things affect her and the way she responds to people close to her like they were servants who weren't performing correctly in her presence is horrible. She is very self-centered and dismissive. I cannot stand her. Good on Ashley for not getting pulled back into Cheyenne's orbit.

And Cory wants more kids with Tyler but has no intention of marrying her.  What a lovely man. I think is simply setting up more Teen Mom time since his Challenge days are coming to a close. More babies can get him more fully ensconced on Teen Mom.  Both of these two are insufferable.

Once again only Jade and Ashley have anything approaching interesting real lives to film. Everyone else is just boring thirty somethings looking to keep their tv time going.

I think it's interesting that Tyler is exposing the audience to ketamine therapy but I don't like being that up close with his therapy and childhood abuse.  Ketamine therapy is very good (I am close to someone going through it now) and it really helps with depression whether there is past trauma or not. It's expensive though.

• Like 5

Cheyenne simply has no place on this show, and I will never watch her segments. 

And, WHY is Amber even shown in the credits???  The one and only time this season so far that her story line has been shown involved Gary and Leah. 

This show makes no sense. 

• Like 7
15 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Yeah, Cheyenne is so fake. She reached out to Ashley because it was a storyline and she sees herself as the princess in that relationship. I loved Ashley shutting her down immediately because Ashley sees right through her.  You notice Cheyenne never actually apologized to Ashley for any part she played in their feud because in Cheyenne's world she  is never wrong. She actually told her father that previously - she never apologizes because she is never wrong.  The way she focuses entirely on herself and only on how things affect her and the way she responds to people close to her like they were servants who weren't performing correctly in her presence is horrible. She is very self-centered and dismissive. I cannot stand her. Good on Ashley for not getting pulled back into Cheyenne's orbit.

And Cory wants more kids with Tyler but has no intention of marrying her.  What a lovely man. I think is simply setting up more Teen Mom time since his Challenge days are coming to a close. More babies can get him more fully ensconced on Teen Mom.  Both of these two are insufferable.

Once again only Jade and Ashley have anything approaching interesting real lives to film. Everyone else is just boring thirty somethings looking to keep their tv time going.

I think it's interesting that Tyler is exposing the audience to ketamine therapy but I don't like being that up close with his therapy and childhood abuse.  Ketamine therapy is very good (I am close to someone going through it now) and it really helps with depression whether there is past trauma or not. It's expensive though.

I'm sure MTV picked up the tab on Tyler's ketamine treatment. He did have some ketamine treatment a few years ago in Michigan. He said it helped. Guess he needed some more so why not make it a storyline and get it for free along with hotel, meals, Ubers and a few days away with Catelynn...a mini vacay courtesy of MTV.

• Like 5

Let's unpack the season finale...

Ashley: She should be fired. Refuses to talk about anything and has a beligerent attitude towards everyone affiliated with the show. Holly is adorable despite the disarray in her young life. It's sad to see this sweet girl not have her Dad in her life  except by Facetime and occasional visits. 

Tyler and Cate:  I vacillate between empathy and frustration with these two. Cate's mother is a hot mess. She's an alcoholic and when she drinks she's an angry drunk. She shouldn't have been allowed to come since she can't control her drinking and her temperment when she drinks. Nice for poor Carly to have to witness. Cate seems to waffle alot around this...she's always putting boundaries up but then caves. Her mom needs to go to rehab or she cannot see the grandkids...period...end of issue. BTW...what's happened to Butch? No mention of him at all this season or the season before this...

Also, I have to say, Cate and Tyler could have worn nicer attire for meeting their daughter. Come on...tank tops with all the gaudy trashy tattoos and armpit hair in full display? Tyler could have worn a nice polo or regular shirt and jeans or khakis/shorts and Cate could have worn a nice short sleeve top with leggings or capris. For all the whining they do about not seeing Carly more often they could have put the effort into looking more adult and less adolescent. 

Finally...I do get the sense of loss they feel about giving Carly up for adoption, however, they made the right decision. They were so young and really did not have a healthy support system to help them. Drug addiction and alcoholism, broken families and little financial help were not good options at that time. Carly had good adoptive parents that provided love, stability and healthy role models. Also, I feel that Tyler and Cate have some sort of entitlement attitude towards Teresa and Brandon...they don't seem very thankful to them at all. They seem bitter and angry about not seeing Carly enough and act as though they should be able to see her more...they don't even try to understand that Carly has a life that is full of school, activities, friends and her adoptive family trips/vacations/gatherings/celebrations. They should be more grateful to them for providing such a good life for their daughter instead of being resentful brats about it. 

Brianna: Devoin is a loser...quit trying so hard to help him. He's in denial about his addiction issues. If you really want to help him, you need to be tougher on him. If he continues to gamble and won't get help or go back for more treatment, he cannot have visitation with Nova. If he values his relationship with his daughter he will make an effort to get his addictions under control. Stop wasting your time with this loser. It's sad for Nova but having him around her while he's still gambling away money that he could be using to support her is counter productive.

Cheyenne: There is no storyline with her and her deadbeat husband. They are the most boring couple on this franchise. They just sit around their mansion all day doing nothing. I'm so sick of these husbands/boyfriends that don't have jobs and just hang out all day.

Maci: Her storyline is now all about Ryan and his addictions/legal problems. More boring stuff.

Amber: Welcome back??? She asks Gary and Kristina to help her clean up her old house and then when they get there she proceeds to do no work at all and just goes outside to cry. Gary, Kristina and Leah do all the smelly clean up. Leah shouldn't have been there. When will people stop allowing Amber to manipulate them and con them into doing things for her. She's a grown ass woman now and needs to cowgirl up and do her own shit....and own her own shit! Instead she just lies around the house feeling sorry for herself and leans on Gary/Kristina when she isn't trashing Kristina on social media. What happened to her "studies" at Purdue (I believe it was Purdue).

Finally: Jade...I commend her for trying to help her parents out...but I feel that her mother is a lost cause and her Dad always caves in when he is badgered and doesn't stand up to his wife. Her mom went to a motel because she's probably already started drinking/drugging again. Why else would she turn down free board and room? Her Dad is at least trying to keep clean and was grateful for the camper to stay in while he gets situated. 

It's sad for Kloie who clearly loves her grandparents. Jade may have to get tough and not allow her Mom (and Dad if he relapses) to see Kloie until she gets serious about her addictions.  There are consequences for bad behavior.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Did it say series finale anywhere on the screen? 😁

I thought they did last week...the reunion show starts on Wednesday I think? They did show a little clip from the reunion show after this last episode so it would make sense it's going to be on this coming Wednesday. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Well, Amber is back on the couch, we have come full circle.

Right? What a lardass. You could see that Leah was not on board with Amber's drama. That house was disgusting...Amber should have hired a professional cleaning crew. They will need to get pest control in there to see if they have mice or rats. Gary and Kristina need to stop helping Amber...Amber needs to grow up and find some of her blood relatives to prop her up. Good grief...such a needy and pathetic mess she is.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 10/6/2023 at 5:11 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

That house was disgusting

The house wouldn't have been any less disgusting if Amber had been living there, they try to blame it on her Sasquatch ex. Just sit there on your nasty ass and cry because you saw a pair of boogerbutt's boots. I loathe her!

• Like 6
On 10/5/2023 at 4:50 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Let's unpack the season finale...

Tyler and Cate:  I vacillate between empathy and frustration with these two. Cate's mother is a hot mess. She's an alcoholic and when she drinks she's an angry drunk. She shouldn't have been allowed to come since she can't control her drinking and her temperment when she drinks. Nice for poor Carly to have to witness. Cate seems to waffle alot around this...she's always putting boundaries up but then caves. Her mom needs to go to rehab or she cannot see the grandkids...period...end of issue. BTW...what's happened to Butch? No mention of him at all this season or the season before this...

Also, I have to say, Cate and Tyler could have worn nicer attire for meeting their daughter. Come on...tank tops with all the gaudy trashy tattoos and armpit hair in full display? Tyler could have worn a nice polo or regular shirt and jeans or khakis/shorts and Cate could have worn a nice short sleeve top with leggings or capris. For all the whining they do about not seeing Carly more often they could have put the effort into looking more adult and less adolescent. 

Finally...I do get the sense of loss they feel about giving Carly up for adoption, however, they made the right decision. They were so young and really did not have a healthy support system to help them. Drug addiction and alcoholism, broken families and little financial help were not good options at that time. Carly had good adoptive parents that provided love, stability and healthy role models. Also, I feel that Tyler and Cate have some sort of entitlement attitude towards Teresa and Brandon...they don't seem very thankful to them at all. They seem bitter and angry about not seeing Carly enough and act as though they should be able to see her more...they don't even try to understand that Carly has a life that is full of school, activities, friends and her adoptive family trips/vacations/gatherings/celebrations. They should be more grateful to them for providing such a good life for their daughter instead of being resentful brats about it. 

y

Totally agree with everything about Cate and Tyler. I was also wondering why they wore these raggedy tank tops with all their tattoos showing to meet their daughter. I'm sure Brandon and Theresa dressed better. I get that Cate and Ty are not "dressy" people but at least make some effort.

I agree that C and T don't try to understand how busy Carly's family may be with school, sports, family obligations and the fact that they live in North Carolina. It is quite a ways for them to go to Michigan.

Regarding Stella, I must have missed that episode with the dance. What happened? Why did Stella want to leave? And then Luis hasn't visited her in months and doesn't care that she's in the hospital???

• Like 2
6 hours ago, applewood said:

Regarding Stella, I must have missed that episode with the dance. What happened? Why did Stella want to leave? And then Luis hasn't visited her in months and doesn't care that she's in the hospital???

We don't know what happened. She went off to the dance with Nova and both dads and not too long afterward she was crying and wanted Briana to pick her up and bring her home (per a phone call from someone, possibly Luis, I don't know).  I don't consider Briana a reliable narrator so who knows what actually is going on.

Had to post:  Gary has lost tons of weight! He looked good. Kristina looked slimmer too but Gary was the big surprise.

Leah is so pretty and so mature. (kid, not mom)

ETA:  My absolute favorite moment in the whole two hour reunion was when they revisited the terrible trauma of Ryder missing her dad SO MUCH when Cory went on the Challenge. Cory was super dramatic about feeling like a bad dad for going but it's his job! and Cheyenne sat there stony and you got the feeling that she was thinking you are so right to feel bad! Ryder needs you there!  And then Dr Drew, looking confused says, 'But you weren't gone gone, it was just two weeks for your job.'  Killed me. Yes, all that drama for a two week job. I have no idea how Ryder will handle that going forward. She'll need serious therapy to put this horrible absence behind her. I swear, those two have so little going on that they can only focus on Ryder and spoil her and make the world revolve around her to an unhealthy degree. It's not her fault, she can't help being the daughter of two useless reality tv 'celebrities'.  I wanted to use another word but I think it's forbidden on this forum. -

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Like 7
9 hours ago, applewood said:

Totally agree with everything about Cate and Tyler. I was also wondering why they wore these raggedy tank tops with all their tattoos showing to meet their daughter. I'm sure Brandon and Theresa dressed better. I get that Cate and Ty are not "dressy" people but at least make some effort.

I agree that C and T don't try to understand how busy Carly's family may be with school, sports, family obligations and the fact that they live in North Carolina. It is quite a ways for them to go to Michigan.

They never discussed why Stella wanted to leave. Maybe Luis didn't want it brought up? Weird.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

We don't know what happened. She went off to the dance with Nova and both dads and not too long afterward she was crying and wanted Briana to pick her up and bring her home (per a phone call from someone, possibly Luis, I don't know).  I don't consider Briana a reliable narrator so who knows what actually is going on.

Had to post:  Gary has lost tons of weight! He looked good. Kristina looked slimmer too but Gary was the big surprise.

Leah is so pretty and so mature. (kid, not mom)

ETA:  My absolute favorite moment in the whole two hour reunion was when they revisited the terrible trauma of Ryder missing her dad SO MUCH when Cory went on the Challenge. Cory was super dramatic about feeling like a bad dad for going but it's his job! and Cheyenne sat there stony and you got the feeling that she was thinking you are so right to feel bad! Ryder needs you there!  And then Dr Drew, looking confused says, 'But you weren't gone gone, it was just two weeks for your job.'  Killed me. Yes, all that drama for a two week job. I have no idea how Ryder will handle that going forward. She'll need serious therapy to put this horrible absence behind her. I swear, those two have so little going on that they can only focus on Ryder and spoil her and make the world revolve around her to an unhealthy degree. It's not her fault, she can't help being the daughter of two useless reality tv 'celebrities'.  I wanted to use another word but I think it's forbidden on this forum. -

So agree about Corey/Cheyenne and their collective angst about Ryder being abandoned by her Dad...give me a break. Like I said a few weeks ago...you'd have thought Corey was being deployed to a war zone the way they are all carrying on about him leaving for two weeks. 

Yes! Gary and Kristina looked like they've lost a ton of weight. I wonder if they have been on Ozempic. I can't believe Dr. Drew didn't mention how great they look. 

Also...would it have killed Dr. Drew to ask Leah how Addie is doing? She wasn't on much this last season.

• Like 4

FFS, if I had to spend any considerable amount of time with Jade I’d do drugs too. What an unhappy miserable woman. All she does is set unrealistic expectations for her parents and then whine and moan when they fail. I didn’t know at first her mom had a gambling addiction so during the dress shopping scene I thought ehhh what do you care lady, you’re not paying for it. But then I realized later, well no wonder. Your mom is or was probably in massive debt due to her addiction, and now you drag her out in your Mercedes to flaunt $10K dresses in front of her. And then when she wants to excuse herself you start with the hystronics. And not to mention the dresses were horrid so don’t ask for her opinion if you don’t really want it. 

• Like 4
On 10/6/2023 at 6:11 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Right? What a lardass. You could see that Leah was not on board with Amber's drama. That house was disgusting...Amber should have hired a professional cleaning crew. They will need to get pest control in there to see if they have mice or rats. Gary and Kristina need to stop helping Amber...Amber needs to grow up and find some of her blood relatives to prop her up. Good grief...such a needy and pathetic mess she is.

To be fair, I'd like to know how much they prop her up when the cameras aren't rolling before I judge them.  If they are helping her clean her house when they aren't getting MTV checks then I totally agree they need to cut her off because Amber clearly isn't getting any better and since she has no children actually in her care she might need to hit rock bottom before she fixes her life.  

Gary and Kristina look like saints compared to most of the utterly dysfunctional people on this show (and in all fairness they actually seem to be good parents and doing fairly well by any reasonable standard).  It's possible they show up, "help" Amber long enough for it to fill up an MTV segment, Amber cries and they cash checks that can pay for their kids' college funds.  I can totally live with that.  But if they do this when the cameras aren't rolling or they actually cleaned that whole house I agree with you 100%.  Amber needs to hire a professional cleaning crew if she can't handle her life, and spending all of her time sitting around feeling sorry for herself is the last thing that will help her now.

Edited by kitkat343
  • Like 5

Watching this show is like rubbernecking when you see an accident. I can't look away.  Now that these moms are no longer teens, the producers seem to be trying to create scenarios that set these young adults up to be spokespersons for various issues. Sadly, they are mostly too broken to be able to pull that off. The show seems to promote bad behavior, then show them getting help, which could be good, but not the way they do it. Your average person going through mental health or addiction issues cannot fly across the country on someone else's dime to get help. There was all that hype with Macy having PCOS, but I don't see her as someone having it. She is very thin, has no hairsuitedness, and seemingly had no issue getting pregnant. Caitlin and Tyler did the right thing by giving their firstborn a better chance at life, and bringing mental health issues to the table started out as a good thing, but then, as with all the rest of the cast with mental health and addiction issues, the show just started throwing money at things, making the trajectory unrealistic to those who don't have that kind of money. They need help to allow Carley to have the life they hoped for her to have, and cut the apron strings. They have 3 daughters to care for. I would say the most real and educational story line was about Leah's daughter having MD. That was a lot for teenagers with twins to shoulder. But that took a back seat to all the cheap, trashy drama. I feel both Ashley and Chyenne think they are too good for the rest of the cast, which is why these two entitled ladies clash with others so much.

If MTV really wanted to provide public service to the viewers, they would adopt a format like "Starting Over," where they would set each family group up with life coaches and other support people who would actually teach, and make them work through, the skills they need to turn their lives around and become productive/effective parents and contributors to society. I'd much rather see that than these young adults just having money thrown at them for parties they missed because they had babies as teenagers, or houses, tattoos, plastic surgery, and ineffective rehab. As it stands, this show does nothing to effectively help the cast, then pulls the plug on those who they film being downright dangerous. (I'm looking at you, Janelle and Farrah)

• Like 5
On 10/14/2023 at 11:12 PM, salvame said:

Watching this show is like rubbernecking when you see an accident. I can't look away.  Now that these moms are no longer teens, the producers seem to be trying to create scenarios that set these young adults up to be spokespersons for various issues. Sadly, they are mostly too broken to be able to pull that off. The show seems to promote bad behavior, then show them getting help, which could be good, but not the way they do it. Your average person going through mental health or addiction issues cannot fly across the country on someone else's dime to get help. There was all that hype with Macy having PCOS, but I don't see her as someone having it. She is very thin, has no hairsuitedness, and seemingly had no issue getting pregnant. Caitlin and Tyler did the right thing by giving their firstborn a better chance at life, and bringing mental health issues to the table started out as a good thing, but then, as with all the rest of the cast with mental health and addiction issues, the show just started throwing money at things, making the trajectory unrealistic to those who don't have that kind of money. They need help to allow Carley to have the life they hoped for her to have, and cut the apron strings. They have 3 daughters to care for. I would say the most real and educational story line was about Leah's daughter having MD. That was a lot for teenagers with twins to shoulder. But that took a back seat to all the cheap, trashy drama. I feel both Ashley and Chyenne think they are too good for the rest of the cast, which is why these two entitled ladies clash with others so much.

If MTV really wanted to provide public service to the viewers, they would adopt a format like "Starting Over," where they would set each family group up with life coaches and other support people who would actually teach, and make them work through, the skills they need to turn their lives around and become productive/effective parents and contributors to society. I'd much rather see that than these young adults just having money thrown at them for parties they missed because they had babies as teenagers, or houses, tattoos, plastic surgery, and ineffective rehab. As it stands, this show does nothing to effectively help the cast, then pulls the plug on those who they film being downright dangerous. (I'm looking at you, Janelle and Farrah)

Actually what we are seeing on these teen moms and various boyfriends is actually the way about 25% of America is operating these days.

The difference here is they have MTV money to spend and flash around. 

These teen moms are just your regular sleep around, argue with everyone and do mostly nothing young people living among us!

Food stamps, rent subsidies are life as they know it!

The only difference here is $$$!  Instead of Teen Moms they should change it to Ho’s with cash!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 3/22/2024 at 7:49 AM, Marisagf said:

Am I the only one watching the trainwreck that is Family Reunion, or whatever it’s called?

I came in here to read what everyone was saying and lo and behold, you ARE the only one watching this train wreck. LOL..I have it taped, but have not ventured in to watch it yet.  You have so far let me know its a trainwreck, so thanks for that. 

• Like 4

I cannot believe there’s like no comments for family reunion lol!! I haven’t started watching it either and i guess i shouldn’t bother!! I come to read the comments so i don’t have to watch. U guys aren’t helping ! lol 

• LOL 2