Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Love After Lockup: I've Got Warrants, Bruh

• Start Topic

Lindsey fears for her warrants when Blaine confronts Daonte. Kevin is stressed when Tiffany is MIA. Chazz is determined to catch Branwin in the act. Chance makes a shocking request. Amber rushes to Puppy’s side after a devastating discovery.

Original air date 2022.09.30 

Lindsey yet again informs the viewing public that she has outstanding warrants.  Y'know, the ones she'll take care of on her own time. Perhaps that time could be before this aired?  Also, Boomhauer Blaine confronts Daonte, a man who struggles with basic comprehension when he can understand what the other person is saying.  The battle of mumbles versus dimwit should be a confusing one at best.

Kevn is stressed because Tiffany leaves the cave and does not return before sundown.  What if the animals that hunt at night get her?  What if the fire burns too low to light her way back to camp?  Of course, stressed Kevin will look much like regular Kevin.  He is a man of few expressions.

Chazz is tracking Branwin, because of course he is.   She does not want you, Chazz.  There is no need to prove anything.  Just leave. 

Chance makes a shocking request.  Hmm . . . what would be shocking?  They've already shared their drunken anal escapades with us so that's out.  Could he request that Bobbi stay with them so she can feel more secure and safe? That would be shocking!

Amber rushes to Puppy's side.  Yes, that is the same Amber who physically choked Puppy during an altercation.  Puppy, as your shirt says, you make bad choices.  Where it lies is saying they lead to good stories.  Your story is just very, very heartbreaking. 

Original air date 2022.09.30

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Branywin's ex looks just like Tia.  I can't buy this storyline at all.  It feels like they're trying to dress up her prostitution.  Sure, some people are ok with that.  But it still sucks to surprise your husband with, even if he's supper clingy.  Kevin's "what did I do besides cheat on her" I can buy a bit more, but only so much.  The video and producer driven prompting also felt pretty heavy-handed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Wow. The convos in the house in Portland with Branwin. Talk about a brain trust. And they all seemed pretty loaded to me. Especially Branwin. Half asleep and slurring their words. Wonderful. As for Yola, he looks like he fell asleep in his cell and the other inmates took a sharpie pen and drew all over his face. That shit isn't even a statement, it's just "I'm too cool to have an actual job ever" tats.  And yeah, talk about identifying features.He wouldn't blend anywhere. I hope robbery is not one of the jobs he is contemplating in the future.

Kevin chasing Tiffany. "We're not over"  He loves having Kayla fighting with other women over him. Makes him feel all manly. What a loser.

Poor Tayler, We haven't seen her giggle in ages. That was her thing, giggling. Now she just looks miserable and trapped. And Chance seems scary. She's his meal ticket. I doubt he's going anywhere. He'll manipulate and corner her and somehow keep in the picture in that house. Or whatever house he traps her into. She's an idiot but she has a good heart (seems to).  I hope she finds escape velocity sooner rather than later.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

My IQ  dropped several points just watching this show.  It actually scares me that this show is probably scripted which proves to me that not only are these people stupid but the producers are not even able to give them lines simple enough  for them to read ( memorize?).  It’s frightening that this country seems to have no shortage of dumb, illiterate, unwashed and illogical human beings & they want to be filmed making fools of themselves.  And then I watch…….

• Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Brannwin and her friends were all baked as fuck, the end. Tattoo Face Guy, I can't even. What on earth? 

I feel terrible for poor TayLER now. She's dumb as a rock but she does seem--sweet? She looks tired and sick and vaguely frightened. Could it be slowly dawning on her that marrying Chance would be, to put it mildly, a bad choice? Yikes. Chance asking for a paternity test was such a low blow. And he knows exactly what he's doing. Throwing her off balance, making her feel guilty. She will always be apologizing to him. 

The less said about that vulgar try hard Brittany the better. She is awful. She wants a bad boy, but alas! Ray is, well, kind of dull. She must be seething. 

• Love 7

i haven’t even watched the whole episode yet, but i had to run here when i learned that DESTINY IS PREGNANT WITH HER SIXTH BABY?!? AND she doesn’t have custody of the first five??? i would be absolutely mortified to share that information with the world. destiny, you’re a fucking loser! here’s hoping that during c-section #6, the surgeon “accidentally” removes your rabid uterus with the baby. jesus christ!

…..and the very next scene, chazz’s can explodes upon opening, and instead of containing the mess to that one counter he opened it over, he decides to run with it across the room and let it jizz all over the floor 😆😆😆 can this mensa member do ANYTHING right?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

So another evening with this bunch of losers!  What have I become with Inmate To Roommate and Life After Lockup?  I think I might need help and a professional couch!

Branwine.  First her name.  Who names a kid that?  Her friend Tara is strange and spooky.  She gives me the creeps.

Tattoo guy.  Yes he's the man that will win her heart!  Chazz is a pathetic little man.  Casting did a fine job with this bunch!

I don't know how to perceive Taylor.  Chance was her everything but now that he's taken over her life she hits the brakes.  She's pregnant, her sister is in rehab and her daughters all victims of this tragedy Taylor has landed them all in!  Now Chance wants a paternity test for show drama!  I think how the show money is to be used is the fly in the ointment!

Chance wants to make big moves that scare Taylor.  Maybe she does have a brain and just makes terrible choices!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

i haven’t even watched the whole episode yet, but i had to run here when i learned that DESTINY IS PREGNANT WITH HER SIXTH BABY?!? AND she doesn’t have custody of the first five??? i would be absolutely mortified to share that information with the world. destiny, you’re a fucking loser! here’s hoping that during c-section #6, the surgeon “accidentally” removes your rabid uterus with the baby. jesus christ!

…..and the very next scene, chazz’s can explodes upon opening, and instead of containing the mess to that one counter he opened it over, he decides to run with it across the room and let it jizz all over the floor 😆😆😆 can this mensa member do ANYTHING right?

Destiny surely had a song to sing.  Just listening to her trying to remember where they even were made my heart cry!  Five little children living all over the place and she sees them when she can!!!!  Just what she needs.  Another baby.  I hope the baby daddy has made preparations for a newborn at his house!

Chazz is really stupid. He's running to the sink as the can fizzes. I forgot about him and Mensa lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

As for Yola, he looks like he fell asleep in his cell and the other inmates took a sharpie pen and drew all over his face. That shit isn't even a statement, it's just "I'm too cool to have an actual job ever" tats. 

That made me laugh, it's so true though.  I can't imagine what Branwin sees in him but my brain isn't wired the same way her's is.  I don't understand what "work" the producer's are trying to make it look like Branwin is doing.  She was hovering over an open drawer doing what exactly? 

Destinie is a piece of shit.  "I have 5 kids some of them live with my friend and others live with someone else, I forget.  I see them when I'm in the mood if I have time"  Now she's pregnant again and vaping nonstop.  Mom of the year.

Tayler's story gets worse with every episode.  I really hate Chance.  The worst thing she did was have him move into her house right from prison. 

Puppy needs serious therapy.  Why is she such a doormat?  Amber grabbed her by the throat and she's the one calling her and apologizing.  She needs to find out why she lets people treat her like crap and grow a backbone.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

She was hovering over an open drawer doing what exactly? 

She took off the drawer handle, s-l-o-w-l-y, of course.  She also instructed her friends how to help her do the same.  She's studying "Construction," after all!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Tayler's story gets worse with every episode.  I really hate Chance.  The worst thing she did was have him move into her house right from prison. 

Why does she seem bright enough to NOT want to marry him?  Does she know enough to not want to be encumbered by his debt(s)??  I assume her three children receive Social Security as the result of their father's death.  Is that her only income?  (we pretend we don't know they have Bravo money)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Why does she seem bright enough to NOT want to marry him?  Does she know enough to not want to be encumbered by his debt(s)??  I assume her three children receive Social Security as the result of their father's death.  Is that her only income?  (we pretend we don't know they have Bravo money)

I think her children are two from the daddy that passed away and one has a living dad.

So maybe social security for two and a big maybe on child support for one. 

Would the social security payments continue if Taylor marries?

How much would she be getting for the two children through SS?

7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel terrible for poor TayLER now. She's dumb as a rock but she does seem--sweet? She looks tired and sick and vaguely frightened. Could it be slowly dawning on her that marrying Chance would be, to put it mildly, a bad choice? Yikes. Chance asking for a paternity test was such a low blow. And he knows exactly what he's doing. Throwing her off balance, making her feel guilty. She will always be apologizing to him. 

Mrs. Anon was pointing out that the ultrasound was some vanity photo place (probably paid for by the show), not an actual Ob/Gyn.  So it's very dubious that they could perform a paternity test to begin with.  Again, fourth wall...

eg:

https://babysfirstimages.com/ultrasound-pictures-custom-products/

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Would the social security payments continue if Taylor marries?

The payments belong to the child regardless of a parent's marital status.

56 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How much would she be getting for the two children through SS?

I have no clue; it's probably based on the FICA payments of the deceased parent...  Here's something I found on the 'net:  Benefits stop when your child reaches age 18 unless your child is a student or disabled. Within a family, a child can receive up to half of the parent's full retirement or disability benefit.     (That "student" part is interesting.)

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Branwine.  First her name.  Who names a kid that? 

Branwin ... it's probably her chose stripper name.  (Branwen is an Irish name)   Chazz?  Charles came up with that one because he's so cool.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

I have no clue; it's probably based on the FICA payments of the deceased parent...  Here's something I found on the 'net:  Benefits stop when your child reaches age 18 unless your child is a student or disabled. Within a family, a child can receive up to half of the parent's full retirement or disability benefit.     (That "student" part is interesting.)

My dad died when I was fourteen and I received SS until I was 23 because I enrolled in college full time directly after high school. After you turn 18 it stops as long as you are in school full time and then it stops at age 23.  Without it I wouldn't have been able to support myself sufficiently to be in college. Rather have my dad but it was great having the help in college.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It does not require even a high-school education to know simple verb conjugation.  That is taught is upper grade school levels and in middle school.  I know these guys have all, at some point, been exposed to the tenses of the verb "do"--thanks to compulsory education through age 16, they can't have avoided it.  Did they think that what they were being taught--hell, what they were being exposed to--has nothing to do with Real Life? Even snotty bougies like nose-in-the-air Britney needs to go back to fifth grade.

No wonder so many of these guys end up in jail, or in various other  terrible situations.  They don't speak the language.

Edited by Mothra
The inevitable grammatical error
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

It does not require even a high-school education to know simple verb conjugation. 

Most of us grow up speaking good (enough) English.   There are people in various communities who could pass high school grammar tests with flying colors; however, at home and in their neighborhoods, they speak almost a different language--even using different tones of voice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

How has Destinee not neutered herself by now or you'd think with the amount of time she spends in prison they would have her on DEPO or whatever birth control that takes just one shot and you don't get your period but once a year.

I really lost respect for Amber after last week's episode where she choked Puppy and then this week acts like Puppy had it coming and made her look bad and embarrassed her. Amber is toxic and has Puppy around to make herself look better. 

Puppy just needs to start over and detach from everyone in her life and seek some real help. She looks so sad I think she might end up like Goddess soon.

And how does Amber get so many guys, this new one is the 4th that we know of.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Nuccganggang said:

and the very next scene, chazz’s can explodes upon opening, and instead of containing the mess to that one counter he opened it over, he decides to run with it across the room and let it jizz all over the floor 😆😆😆 can this mensa member do ANYTHING right?

Chazz was a Marine.  I wouldn’t trust him handling weapons.   Did both Branwin and her friend separately say that Yola looked really good lol?  

23 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Branwine.  First her name.  Who names a kid that?

From the people who brought you Jakelynn.

22 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

She was hovering over an open drawer doing what exactly? 

They were removing the hardware before painting or staining the cabinets.

• LOL 2

My absolute favorite part of this episode was when Og was at his "friend's" house wanting guidance about his love life.  His friend, another he-man from the neolithic I guess, offers Og a drink, and Og says "sure," and his friend says "mojito OK?"  That's when I began sputtering.  Not a beer, not even vodka rocks.  Not even industrial-strength wine.  A mojito.  But the climax was watching Og sip his mojito through a dainty straw.  Talk about a paradigm shift.  Gave me the vapors.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

“Tiffany is acting like a weirdo”…why ever might she be avoiding Kevin’s calls? Oh, SHE must be “cheating”! Just a couple of bros sipping on mojitos.

TC is taking a hard stance against half his castmates with his “March Against Meth” shirt. He should have worn this to the BBQ, where everyone was wearing their assorted “Jailbird,” “bad choices,” and cheating at tic-tac-toe T-shirts. Oh. Amber’s latest is “Born 2 B Ruthless,” which is apparently another Jailbird special. I mean, I guess this is a very specific type of designer-influencer collaboration.

This is the saddest “baby shower” I’ve ever seen—one friend and the friend’s mom and kid. Destinie has FIVE other children?!?! Holy shit! Okay, it is poor etiquette to have a shower for subsequent babies…and especially if you lost custody of your fist 5 kids! Jesus Christ! She makes Shawn look like father of the year! Could you imagine if these two got together and they had a freaking dozen kids they abandoned between them?!?

“If I was a prostitute, would you like, not let me? A lot of people prostitute.” Uh, no they don’t, and, yes, your husband should not “allow you” to be a prostitute! This woman is crazy if she thinks this is like common sense to take her side! Chazz is reading the Yelp reviews! Okay, so she IS a prostitute and this other guy won’t care! Ooh. Yeah, by the looks of this fellow, he doesn’t look like many social norms matter to him.

I feel bad for Puppy, but she would ruin a child’s life.

Well, okay, at least Lindsey is honest with Daonte that she’s breaking up with him to be with Blaine. Lindsey and Blaine are both REALLY trying to start a fight here, but Daonte is not biting. He was the only one not in on the storyline.

“I’m not aware of anything I done did.” Text message….??? Tiffany sent an associate to break up on her behalf. Kevin cannot compute that his Kayla initiated this by proxy breakup. Let’s let the Kaylas hash it out.

Sorry, Shawn. No more ice cream socials.

Seems like TC is anti-choice—unless it’s his sperm impregnating someone. Hmmm.

Branwin’s friend looks respectable. Wait, she went back to prison because HE ran away from HER PO? That makes less sense than her reasoning that a good husband would respect her career…as a prostitute.

A paternity test?! Tayler isn’t smart enough to be with some other guy than you, Chance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

My absolute favorite part of this episode was when Og was at his "friend's" house wanting guidance about his love life.  His friend, another he-man from the neolithic I guess, offers Og a drink, and Og says "sure," and his friend says "mojito OK?"  That's when I began sputtering.  Not a beer, not even vodka rocks.  Not even industrial-strength wine.  A mojito.  But the climax was watching Og sip his mojito through a dainty straw.  Talk about a paradigm shift.  Gave me the vapors.

There are just so many favorites moments it’s hard to chose!

I do think the appearance of tattoo guy was worth a second look!  😲

Mojos at the bar!  Is that a guy drunk?  🤔

Tiffinys hiding and he doesn’t know why. 🥴

Maybe he should just settle with Kayla if she promises not to cheat!

So Ray could have an off shore bank account!  B could be marrying UP!  👏. How many just released prisoners know about them?  That Ray’s a clever one!

Destinie…those poor little kids.  😥

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

There are just so many favorites moments it’s hard to chose!

I do think the appearance of tattoo guy was worth a second look!  😲

Mojos at the bar!  Is that a guy drunk?  🤔

Tiffinys hiding and he doesn’t know why. 🥴

Maybe he should just settle with Kayla if she promises not to cheat!

So Ray could have an off shore bank account!  B could be marrying UP!  👏. How many just released prisoners know about them?  That Ray’s a clever one!

Destinie…those poor little kids.  😥

When I heard Density say she's had so many kids already, all I could think of was a cardboard box on the sidewalk that said, instead of "Free kittens," "Free kids--take one!"

• Sad 5

How many different dads with Destinie?  I bet Kevin and his pal don’t get fresh mint for their mojitos.

Now that the dust has settled I’m pretty sure a Sharp intern left a fake review about the threesome under the mirrors.  Could Branwin be that dumb to prostitute while on parole?

Edited by MrBuhBye
22 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

How many different dads with Destinie?  I bet Kevin and his pal don’t get fresh mint for their mojitos.

Now that the dust has settled I’m pretty sure a Sharp intern left a fake review about the threesome under the mirrors.  Could Branwin be that dumb to prostitute while on parole?

There was fresh mint in the glass.  That seemed a little less staged than the tequila shots of Puppy's, but perhaps I'm biased since I grow mint and really like mojitos.  They are in Texas.  Manly drink or not, it's refreshing.

• Love 1

TC's March Against Meth hoodie is one of my favorite articles of clothing on this show.  Kevin's Flintstone's Collection man-pris are a close second.

But let's examine the fine fashion choices of Yola. Backwards baseball cap.  Faux pieced-quilt hoodie. Bandana backpack. He is styling since his cap also has a bandana print on the brim.  Face tattoos that include, but are not limited to: spider web, 3 small crosses, "Stone" above his eyebrow, a series of large roses on his neck, something so faded that it makes Tayler's mess look readable, a series of interlocking G's with dots in between (think of Chanel but with G instead of C - so, classy!), Tara, what may be a pumpkin, "Yola" (although it looks a bit like Yoda, which I would not put past this brilliant thinker), and so many I cannot interpret.  

And the laugh of the week - Destinie saying she puts up with bad relationships because she doesn't want to be alone.  Destinie wants the money from her partners and is the reason the relationships are bad.  She is delusional.  

Also, Daonte's friend (and my TV boyfriend) describing Blaine as "a whole fucking crackhead who ain't got his fucking teeth in his fucking mouth." I so hope he was wearing his space kittens t-shirt while he said this. 

BTW Yola "paints and does productive things like that" per Branwin's friend.  I don't see him bringing in big bucks for his fine art. 

• Love 5

Destinee  has the right target in Shawn. What is he so afraid of that he's considering giving her money to get her to go away if they haven't had sex in over two years.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

TC's March Against Meth hoodie is one of my favorite articles of clothing on this show.  Kevin's Flintstone's Collection man-pris are a close second.

But let's examine the fine fashion choices of Yola. Backwards baseball cap.  Faux pieced-quilt hoodie. Bandana backpack. He is styling since his cap also has a bandana print on the brim.  Face tattoos that include, but are not limited to: spider web, 3 small crosses, "Stone" above his eyebrow, a series of large roses on his neck, something so faded that it makes Tayler's mess look readable, a series of interlocking G's with dots in between (think of Chanel but with G instead of C - so, classy!), Tara, what may be a pumpkin, "Yola" (although it looks a bit like Yoda, which I would not put past this brilliant thinker), and so many I cannot interpret.  

And the laugh of the week - Destinie saying she puts up with bad relationships because she doesn't want to be alone.  Destinie wants the money from her partners and is the reason the relationships are bad.  She is delusional.  

Also, Daonte's friend (and my TV boyfriend) describing Blaine as "a whole fucking crackhead who ain't got his fucking teeth in his fucking mouth." I so hope he was wearing his space kittens t-shirt while he said this. 

BTW Yola "paints and does productive things like that" per Branwin's friend.  I don't see him bringing in big bucks for his fine art. 

I think you forgot the 5-6 teardrops (I shudder as I type this), or was that someone’s else’s mess of a face?

• Useful 1

Destinee  has the right target in Shawn. What is he so afraid of that he's considering giving her money to get her to go away if they haven't had sex in over two years.

I think that Shawn is so conflict avoidant that he would consider paying off Destinee to avoid a) arguments with her and b) arguments with Sarah. I also think he is too dumb to realize that if he pays her (again), she will just keep coming back.

He could deal with her in a free way - by blocking her number...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Mothra said:

My absolute favorite part of this episode was when Og was at his "friend's" house wanting guidance about his love life.  His friend, another he-man from the neolithic I guess, offers Og a drink, and Og says "sure," and his friend says "mojito OK?"  

"Mojito OK? Or I can make a cappuccino-I just got my new milk frother from Williams Sonoma".

12 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Bet he has a sweet side hustle selling custom made toilet paper roses and dick drawings. 

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Destinee is officially cut off of Shaun's purse strings now that new red-headed wifey has control of the checkbook. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Mojito OK? Or I can make a cappuccino-I just got my new milk frother from Williams Sonoma".

Bet he has a sweet side hustle selling custom made toilet paper roses and dick drawings. 

It's funny you mentioned dick drawings.  That is the only thing that seems to be missing from his tattoos.  I'm surprised he doesn't have one. 

• LOL 2
On 10/2/2022 at 8:19 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Chazz was a Marine.  I wouldn’t trust him handling weapons.   Did both Branwin and her friend separately say that Yola looked really good lol?  

Neither of them can open their eyes enough to actually see him.

How does she get away with being high as a kite while on probation?

18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

YES!  She is really dumb.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

YES!  She is really dumb.

Branwin may not be the brightest bulb in the porch, but... does she even have a high school diploma? I know that she is supposedly working construction but I don't think that she is skilled enough to work for anyone but her friends doing that. If she was supporting herself by doing sex work prior to prison, I can totally understand why she would return to that just to get by. I don't know that it's stupidity as much as it is survival sex. She has to pay her expenses somehow and she doesn't have unlimited skill and education. I think this probably happens with a lot of people on parole; if they can't get legitimate work they have to return to what they know to bring in cash.

• Love 1