S24.E34: Finale

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, this is my best guess on how each juror responds as they vote:

So, Indy might have voted Taylor.

JASMINE VOTED TAYLOR.

JOSEPH VOTED TAYLOR.

Kyle voted...Taylor? Monte? Hard to say.

Terrance voted Monte, for sure.

Michael voted....I actually don't know, what a vague statement.

ALYSSA VOTED TAYLOR.

BRITTANY VOTED TAYLOR.

Turner probably voted Monte.

I think Taylor won!

What show are you watching?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The only thing I want to hear from the pre-jurors is why Nicole wiped Jasmine's ass for her. That's it, everything else is irrelevant.

It wasn’t shown on tv, I doubt they’ll bring it up. 

• Useful 1

Seriously, it's hard to tell where some votes went, but some of those responses from Jasmine, Joseph, Alyssa and even Brittany seemed very much pro-Taylor. 

Everyone else is up in the air, but it's gonna be a close vote. I'm holding on to hope here until the winner is announced.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

We don't have time to listen to the pre-jurors. Just get to all the secret occupations and then get to the results!

How did they get an extra half hour and still be like this?

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

It wasn’t shown on tv, I doubt they’ll bring it up. 

Shh, don't harsh my glow, man.

• LOL 3
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Brittany’s going to be bitter for years. Now Michael isn’t even a person?

Brit's take on Michael's "betrayal" of her is INSANE. She has spoken REPEATEDLY about how she was using Michael as a sort of shield, but when he tried to get the women to vote Brit out over him, suddenly he has broken some solemn bond between them? It's just LUDICROUS. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3

Like, I was there for Muffingate, all 97 parts of it, but hearing Turner proudly say that he ate Jasmine's muffin is... I don't even want to talk about the image that flashed through my head for the briefest of seconds but now you're all thinking it too so I feel a tiny bit better. I also heard Jasmine's indignant "I am a married woman, sir."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I bet Brittany and Michael aren't friends after the season. I can see most of the cast being friendly but Brittany just seems so resentful of Michael.

I think they could patch things up, but their friendship won't be as close as it could have been.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Like, I was there for Muffingate, all 97 parts of it, but hearing Turner proudly say that he ate Jasmine's muffin is... I don't even want to talk about the image that flashed through my head for the briefest of seconds but now you're all thinking it too so I feel a tiny bit better. I also heard Jasmine's indignant "I am a married woman, sir."

Umm… thanks for that?

• LOL 2