Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E34: Finale

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Just now, 30 Helens said:

I am so happy to be wrong.

Kyles vote shocked me. Maybe he was trying to earn some anti racist points?

I mean, that's the only sort of skeevy part of this, as I think a few of these HGs were doing what they thought would look best for them PR-wise, ya know? But I love the end result! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, that's the only sort of skeevy part of this, as I think a few of these HGs were doing what they thought would look best for them PR-wise, ya know? But I love the end result! 

Those exit interview questions to the jurors did as much work for Taylor's game as Taylor did.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Terrance and Kyle, 10000% for sure. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 3

Oh man, the conspiracy theories, the “yeah, but this is the REAL reason”, the excuses, reasons….oh man, the REASONS I’m going to be reading about already have me exhausted, but right now I’m just going to be happy a person I liked both smoked their final speech and the final vote. And Monte is gonna have ALL the regrets. Sucks for you, Monte!

• Fire 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh man, the conspiracy theories, the “yeah, but this is the REAL reason”, the excuses, reasons….oh man, the REASONS I’m going to be reading about already have me exhausted, but right now I’m just going to be happy a person I liked both smoked their final speech and the final vote. And Monte is gonna have ALL the regrets. Sucks for you, Monte!

I adore that his cockiness was his downfall. 

Sort of like Paul, really. 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I think that Monte's a better person than Paul, at least.

Oh, he's WORLDS better than Paul, just noting that cockiness did them both in on their seasons. But yeah, he's SO much better than Paul. Paul was among the worst BB finalists ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm just so happy she won.

Taylor's win is sort of like Carrie goes to the prom, but instead of getting blood poured all over her, she ends up Prom Queen and Homecoming Queen next fall and all that high school stuff.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

I can’t wait for Taylor to see all the crap everyone talked about her all season. They didn’t even believe Joseph when he was defending the lies. Poor guy! He did look genuinely down when Taylor confirmed the showmance with Monte. Didn’t realize Joseph had any real feelings for her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Taylor...the come back kid of  all time! Who doesn't love a happy ending? Her jury speech may have been the greatest in the history of BB...it was incredible and the results speak for themselves.

Monte's sole vote....from the man he stabbed in the back. Such irony...he'll spend the rest of his life wondering "What if I'd stayed true"

Julie segregating herself from the others was a first and bizarre. Clearly she hates Nicole because she has time to talk Muffingate but not to Nicole. 

Speaking of Nicole it looked like just before the commercial she was likely making a heartfelt apology for how s he done Taylor dirty. I just hope it was sincere.

Yay, hopefully I never have to see Michael and his steepled hands again...and his sidekick Brittany sure had the bitchface on during questioning.

Getting rid of Michael saved the season because it opened things wide opened and gave us an unprecitable last few weeks.

So Kyle got a ton of votes...interesting. Maybe he has been redeemed.

• Love 4

Almost a trifecta for me today: Vikings win with 45 seconds left in the game, Taylor wins Big Brother; unfortunately Packers won today, too. But these two wins are just fine!!!!!

Definitely worst to first with Taylor. House reject in the first episode and winner at the end!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I love that Taylor noted that 8 has always been her lucky number when she won 8-1, and THEN it turns out she wins $800K, LOL.

I have to say, I'm glad I wasn't reading this board during the show or your guys would have had me so bummed at her chances! I was sure if she got taken to F2 she had it in the bag.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm just so happy she won.

Taylor's win is sort of like Carrie goes to the prom, but instead of getting blood poured all over her, she ends up Prom Queen and Homecoming Queen next fall and all that high school stuff.

Except Taylor did get the bucket of blood thrown at her (metaphorically), but then came back and smoked all the haters. So she is like Carrie, just less murdery! 😉

3 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

So Kyle got a ton of votes...interesting. Maybe he has been redeemed.

Or maybe he has a lot of, shall we say, like-minded supporters. (In truth, I’m guessing some of those were troll votes.)

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I’m so confused why Julie was in the studio but everyone else was in the backyard, it wasn’t like that last year, right?  And it wasn’t like that for Celebrity BB.

Good for Taylor.  Now she gets to have an uncomfortable discussion with Joseph, yikes.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I was focusing on Taylor so didn’t see Monte’s reaction. Did he make Paul face?? Please tell me he made Paul face. (Yes, I’m petty.)

I don't know what that is but I think Monte was extremely gracious.  I don't get why people hate him, but that's just me personally.  He's so inoffensive.

Ok, Joseph's face whenever Brittany spoke compared to Joseph's face whenever Taylor spoke.  LOL.  If any of you want to rewind and have a laugh.  It is so fucking funny.  Whoever said Joseph has no poker face was dead on.  He's HILARIOUS

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I sure don't read lips, but it kinda sounded/looked like Taylor asked Nicole about her mom at the end. And if so, what a fucking amazing woman. Brilliant speech and a true victor. Get me some Mickey D's, 'cause I'M LOVIN' IT.

One more glitch for the ChenBot: part of her last words to the cast were "good luck, houseguests... and thank you, houseguests!" Um, good luck? In life? They need to just replace her head with an animatronic.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2