Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E34: Finale

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

Am I tripping? It seemed pretty obvious that Monte's big move was taking out Michael on Turner's HoH. Taking out Turner is the opposite of a big move. It's more like putting a dirty sock in the hamper where it belongs - something that Turner never learned how to do during his time in the house.

Eh. He had to come up with some excuse. Pump up Turner’s ego, secure his vote.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

No offense BB, you could have used that space for DyreFest. Just saying.

But then you think of Kyle and Terrance suffering out in the backyard with the ants and the heat and the tarp and everything is all right with the world.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Monte’s answers are as boring as zingbot said he is. Love Taylor’s answer to Indy. If I was on the jury and just basing my decision on these answers, I’d give it to Taylor. I’d give it to her just for the blockbuster punchline. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 10
Just now, TimWil said:

Terrance was the only one who didn’t get to ask a question. Hmmm. Was he being penalized for something he did in the jury house? Or did Grodner think he was incapable of reading off a card?

Did Alyssa ask one? I missed it if she did. 

After those answers from Monte, I think Taylor really has a chance.

Those answers really were bad from Monte's end. Taylor's good at adapting to who she's speaking to and making them feel good. And sometimes, that's the difference between winning and losing.

It's going to be a close vote either way, but Taylor did a MUCH better job and I think she swayed at least ONE vote.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor's answers aren't great but Monte is babbling like he's making a MLM sales pitch.

Monte to Turner: "Hey, hon! Sorry to hear that you're down in the dumps about me voting you out at the last second but you know what can help? Essential oils. They have changed my life - are you looking for a work from home opportunity so that you can still take care of your three kidlets while being the girl boss you always wanted to be?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 17

Well, this is my best guess on how each juror responds as they vote:

So, Indy might have voted Taylor.

JASMINE VOTED TAYLOR.

JOSEPH VOTED TAYLOR.

Kyle voted...Taylor? Monte? Hard to say.

Terrance voted Monte, for sure.

Michael voted....I actually don't know, what a vague statement.

ALYSSA VOTED TAYLOR.

BRITTANY VOTED TAYLOR.

Turner probably voted Monte.

I think Taylor won!

• Like 1
  • Love 4