Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, General Days said:

I know what he meant, but "lobster bucket" is literally not a thing. There are lobster traps, lobster pots, lobster boats, but lobster buckets? Not so much.

Crab bucket and lobster pot got mixed?

Either way a bunch of trapped crustaceans trying to claw and climb over each other for life. Until one - Christine escapes. He's jealous she gets to leave the misery that is polygamy.

Willing to be he thinks only his claws are the ones taped shut.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

Why is Sobbyn so over the top with this shit??  THIS IS WHAT SHE'S WANTED FROM THE GET-GO!

Meri's just a bitch.  She can stay forever with Mr. & Mrs. Douchie.  DINGLEBERRY.

Still think it’s money.  Losing the show means losing the cash.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Why is Sobbyn so over the top with this shit??  THIS IS WHAT SHE'S WANTED FROM THE GET-GO!

Meri's just a bitch.  She can stay forever with Mr. & Mrs. Douchie.  DINGLEBERRY.

Heh. Dingleberry. That's the perfect description for her. Keep on clinging, Meri. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I think Janelle hugging Christine in front of the bitches of Flagstaff says it all.

To me it was very clear that Janelle chose Christine.

She's skilled at her stealthy passive aggressive communication style. Indirect expression is great. She's been doing that for decades. I want to hear her actually yell at someone.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

You think she's crying because she thinks the show is going away?? And she might have to get a j-o-b?

Well, Kootie said Sobbyn is "too pretty to cook," so I'm sure she's also "too pretty to work."  Lazy toads, the both of them.  Boo frigging hoo!  Christine is leaving, with all her money!  I hope Kootie gets sued for child support.

• Love 6

Whoa, she gave half of the profits from the sale of her house for Robyn's house. And then they didn't put her name on it.

Janelle is entitled to her share too.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14

I still don't understand the clusterfuck of CPP. Most people who buy a piece of land buy it to build on. It all goes into the mortgage payment. Why can't they build on the  land until it's paid off? No one would ever buy lots if that were the case. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Now that Christine has left and Kody doesn't consider himself married to Meri, that means that Janelle is the basement wife.

I think that Janelle is starting to realize that.

Janelle remembers what it was like to be the basement wife when it was two wives with Meri. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 8