Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Who else noticed Truely dodge Kody when she was walking to the car.  You know he 100% blamed that on Christine supposedly trash talking him to her.  Not his actions, or inaction, at all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Who else noticed Truely dodge Kody when she was walking to the car.  You know he 100% blamed that on Christine supposedly trash talking him to her.  Not his actions, or inaction, at all.

Don't you all know that kodouche is the bestest father and husband in the world and he never does anything wrong 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Welp, it's time for MORON WIVES....  I still can't get over how Douchie's SOOO UPSET over all this!!  He can still be the King of Planet Dumbass, can't he?

And what are Sobbyn & Douchie talking about getting permission from their "church" to get divorced?  WHAT CHURCH??  I thought they did their own thing, "church" wise.  They're just grasping at straws now.  Just go on Christine.  Take Truely with you, change your phone number and Voila!!  NO MO Douchecanoe!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Art Of Noiz said:

hellooo. 

Hellooooo!

Let me start with "shut up Kody," even though he hasn't shown up yet in this episode.

Also, this looks like a nice road trip for Christine and her two girls. 

Just now, Twopper said:

My husband never watched this, but we just finished a movie, and he didn’t want to get up.  He is now sitting here in disbelief. 

Oh you just wait, Mr. Twopper...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Sedona said:

If she’s moving next week the house must have been sold and so wives would have had a clue. 

In addition to the fact that she’d already said she was leaving as soon as Ysabel and Gwen moved out. Oh, I forgot the family hasn’t seen each other for two months. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

I know TLC is probably not trying to spend any extra money on this crapfest but it cracks me up that they picked one of the most unflattering pics of Kody to use in the opening credits year after year. That too tight shirt across his gut and the pre-ramen flip hair is just awful.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sedona said:

If she’s moving next week the house must have been sold and so wives would have had a clue. 

It may be under contract or it may just be easier to show it and sell it when people aren't actually living in it.

Oh Meri. You should always feel like you matter to your husband. That's kind of what marriage is all about...

6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I know TLC is probably not trying to spend any extra money on this crapfest but it cracks me up that they picked one of the most unflattering pics of Kody to use in the opening credits year after year. That too tight shirt across his gut and the pre-ramen flip hair is just awful.

He looks like a Muppet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I'm glad Meri has a BFF. No one else seems to like her all that much and we all need to matter to someone else. 

Okay, that's about the only good thing I have to say. What the he** is she doing to her hair week after week? Does Meri really do that on PURPOSE?

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

He looks like a Muppet.

He does. Except I love the Muppets and I don't love Ramen-head.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, altopower said:

I'm glad Meri has a BFF. No one else seems to like her all that much and we all need to matter to someone else. 

I know this to be true in my head, but my petty, little heart says she can be such a not nice person a lot…

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Kody just doesn't get it.  He cannot rise above anything but his own ego.  Even for his own kids.  He's the worst father.  

Sorry Christine...I call BS.  Contract to move is not a week.  Really?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, meligator said:

Can you go take Truely out to lunch or do something fun together?  You aren't tied to the house Kody.

Or just have Truly over for the day to see Kody’s favorite kids!  Seriously, can’t she just come and not sleep over.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6