Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Don’t you have to be a resident of the county the community college is in to enroll? Or are they going to use the old polygamy trope of “defrauding the government” and pretend Ysabel has been living with her sister and brother-in-law all this time?

I do think it will be good for Ysabel to be away from the “divorce” drama…

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Jumping into the episode.

Last week Kody didn't know Ysabel's age. This week he didn't know Truely's age.

He clearly is not engaged with Christine's kids.

So weird that Kody gets anxious about being away from Ari and Sol for 2-3 days but he seems to go weeks away from Truely.

Kody seems to spend more than 95% of his time at Robyn’s house.  It’s a shame than it has taken him this long to understand what it is like to be a full time father.  Unfortunately this can only be hurtful to the other wives and children.

what a dumb ass Kody is to not understand why Ysabel doesn’t feel close to him AT ALL.  He treats her like a part time daughter and didn’t go to her surgery.  He is friggin delusional and it is pissing me off!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kody is the type to hold it over her ….if she took the food he would bring it up constantly 

Oh yes!  Same way he will hold Christine telling Truely without him over her head. Even though it wasn't intentional, and she handled it the best way she could at that time.  We will hear about how it was done as an affront to him, to undermine him, a betrayal to him, massive gall from her, blah, blah, blah.  Did I forget anything?

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Don’t you have to be a resident of the county the community college is in to enroll? Or are they going to use the old polygamy trope of “defrauding the government” and pretend Ysabel has been living with her sister and brother-in-law all this time?

No, not at all.  Out of state students would pay higher tuition though

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

You get discounted tuition if you are from in state.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 2
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Don’t you have to be a resident of the county the community college is in to enroll? 

I don't think so, because there are a lot of out-of-state students enrolled at The Borough of Manhattan Community College in NYC.  However, they pay a higher rate than residents of NY State. 

• Love 3

There it is. Kody love's his comforts and a bigger house.

And Christine believes he will use it as an excuse to stay with Robyn.

And from what he is saying, Christine is right.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

There it is. Kody love's his comforts and a bigger house.

And Christine believe he will use it as an excuse to stay with Robyn.

At this point, I don't think Kody needs an excuse to stay at Robyn's, based on the fact that it's his primary residence.  

• Like 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, waterytart said:

I continue to be impressed with Ysabel's maturity and kindness. Christine definitely did something right.

Contrast Ysabel’s maturity and kindness with Robyn’s girls sneering over the RV. Robyn definitely did something wrong.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 11

Here he goes, Kody is blaming Christine for neglecting his children. He says that it is Christine's fault that she isn't setting it up for Truely up to be satisfied with scraps.

And crazy that Kody thinks Christine would give the money from her house into the shared pot to pay off Coyote Pass.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11