Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

LOL.  Gabby heads down to see the guys alone and they are more interested in hanging together than with her.  I can’t believe not one of them didn’t think to pull her aside…

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

The guys sure are dumb. Here they had a great opportunity to spend time with Gabby and instead they played with each other.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 9

I’m looking forward to starting to learn people’s names this week.Zach looks like the missing link with 80’s hair but if he’s good to Rachel, I’m willing to overlook this. 
I’m worried Gabby and Rachel don’t have the emotional fortitude to handle being on this show. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

The guys sure dumb. Here they had a great opportunity to spend time with Gabby and instead they played with each other.

It says a lot about their attraction, or lack of to gabby . That voice i just can’t.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

Gabi reminds me of Deanna: pissed off that the guys want to hang out with each other. Ok Rachel does really great in that dress which makes me happy.

I think Gaby was more uncomfortable and sad which I understand.  They are waiting for dates and she is right there…why not spend time with her?  Deanna was more volatile, so I see it differently.  

• Love 8

Zach won me over the second Karamo asked whether he can open champagne, and he said, “Oh” with complete confidence like I got this, and immediately followed it up with a meek and nervous “Let’s see!” So adorable!

• Wink 1
  • Love 8

The pictures of Rachel and Zach when they were children was sweet but I like that was too much emotion and personal stuff for a first date. But they seem to be handling it well.

That is a funny coincidence that both of them sat with their dads watching airplanes take off and land at the airport. 

• Love 9

Yeah, I am not liking how this 2 Bachelorette season is playing out.

I think that when they have a rose ceremony, each woman should choose who she wants to keep seeing. If the guy accepts then he must keep pursuing a relationship with said rose-giver. If he doesn't accept the rose, he goes home. Why should he be rewarded with the opportunity of dating 2 women?

If it were just one Bachelorette, the guy either accepted the rose or went home.

This is really making me angry that the guys have the upper hand.

• Love 6

That piano piece was so repetitive, like playing the same measure over and over. The baby photos and personal messages from family sure is a way to fast track intimacy at least until the next man is nice to her. 

Grandpa is here. Bye!

Gabby has the Mindy from Mork and Mindy look down, complete with a jeep!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I was prepared for that to be a short-ass movie. The story of Me & You: Here you are getting out of the limo. Here’s Karamo handing us some outfits. The end. But that was super sweet. They are both thoroughly convinced they’re soulmates after finding out their dads both brought them to watch airplanes!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, alexa said:

Deanna was more volatile, so I see it differently.  

In all fairness, Deanna only wanted to spend time with Graham, but he wasn't interested.  Had Graham showed the slightest interest, I have a feeling it would have turned out differently,  

• Love 1

Why didn't this guy respond when Gabby talked about her mom?

All he needed to say something like how Gabby's mother is missing out on having a great relationship with her beautiful daughter. Or just, "I'm really sorry."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

OMG... Can Gabby not cry for two minutes? The men don't fawn over her when she visits them, so she starts crying. Then she meets someone who treats her well (at least from what we can see) and she's crying again, because...mom didn't love her??? She needs a therapist, not a date. Seriously, she's so self-focused and almost every sentence she utters starts with "me" or "I", so I was thinking she was mostly a narcissist. But now I think she needs to calm down, and maybe get her nice grandfather to take her home to a good psychiatrist.  "Complicated and messy?" Sounds like fun. Not. 

And, I just have to say, while the date with Rachel was cute (although a little too intimate for a first date...), that gown was the ugliest color. Glow in the dark yellow? Gatorade yellow? 

This show may be fun after all...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

He looked like a deer in headlights when Gabby started to get emotional. So awkward 

The stuff Gabby was sharing was really more appropriate for a therapist’s office, not a first date. 

if you’ve had a relatively happy childhood with parents who modeled a good relationship, it can be overwhelming to know how to respond to something like that.

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, MadeleineElster said:

And, I just have to say, while the date with Rachel was cute (although a little too intimate for a first date...), that gown was the ugliest color. Glow in the dark yellow? Gatorade yellow? 

This show may be fun after all...

Honey mustard salad dressing yellow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Oh, Grandpa is third-wheeling it on this date?! The “guru” date usually comes later on with someone there’s no chemistry with—and they almost always get sent home on the date. Now Grandpa is here, too, to make it even harder for these two to make a connection. Everyone likes grandpa, but this isn’t fair to Erich. Thankfully grandpa and his new lady friend didn’t show up for dinner.

How does a mother abandon their child?! Oh, no, opening all of the chakras or whatever earlier is making all of Gabby’s emotions pour out. She’s not prepared to be “vulnerable” by telling her sob story night after night with each guy.

If this were real life and a girl brought along her grandpa on the first date, saged away your demons, and then cried about all of her abandonment issues and insecurities, do you think he’d ask her out on a second date?

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
(edited)

I really like Gabby but I don't think she's ready for this. I also wondered if she was drunk by the end of that date. 

Erich looked so bummed when her grandpa showed up, which made me laugh. I wouldn't want someone's grandpa, no matter how cute, on my first date either. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think Gabby should just be with Nate and Rachel with what’s his name and put themselves out of this misery. 

This date feels like one of those quarantine dates from past seasons.  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I tuned in for the first time tonight (off and on)and wondered if the one couple was going to decide they wanted to be together and ditch the show!!!  They sure seemed into each other.  I think that was Rachel?

The other one, Gabby?  Seems fragile.  

Now I can’t tell them apart. 😂.  They’re kissing other guys now. 

oh, and the guys can pick too??? Not fair.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 2