Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

Rachel does the same move of the past Bachelors where she'd just kiss them when she has nothing to say. Sometimes they haven't even finish speaking. Girl...

Gabby seems very grounded in the sense that she is not yet swept up in the show as Rachel has but poor Eric. He sure wasn't expecting to be her therapist on the date. And the thing is, Gabby wasn't even doing the classic Bachelor cliche where one is pulling a vulnerable/sob story out of their hat during the dinner scene. She genuinely seemed like she had all these pent up emotions inside of her and needed to let it out and Eric just happened to be there. I don't blame him for not knowing exactly what to respond, I would be the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 7/26/2022 at 1:54 AM, SallyAlbright said:

I thought the first guy (Tyler? The young looking one) was perfectly sweet about it, he hadn't even told Rachel yet because he wanted to talk to Gabby first. I actually really appreciated the way he told her. The other two were complete jerks about it and editing them all in a row like that made Tyler look bad by association haha 

Some people might have thrown him under the bus after getting so hurt by the other two, so I give props to Gabby for not mentioning his name at all to Rachel.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/25/2022 at 6:32 PM, Lamb18 said:

That is a funny coincidence that both of them sat with their dads watching airplanes take off and land at the airport. 

More like Zach did a little prior research

It's similar to how Clare and Dale's parents both had the exact same story. It's impossible.

Also, Erich was replying to Gabby when she got up from the table. It was posted on Reddit. You can see his mouth moving but they edited it, to make it seems as if he was silent from Gabby. 

Edited by Kerri Johnson
  • Love 1
On 7/29/2022 at 5:02 PM, Kerri Johnson said:

More like Zach did a little prior research

It's similar to how Clare and Dale's parents both had the exact same story. It's impossible.

I don't know that we need a conspiracy about Zach and Rachel's dads.  You couldn't tell from Rachel's reaction, but going to watch planes take off and land at the local airport isn't that uncommon.  It's not quite "my dad used to take me bowling," but watching planes isn't THAT unusual.

Now if it was "my dad used to take me to South Africa to hunt endangered animals" "hey, mine too!" "Let's make out!", maybe I'd be suspicious...

...and I just invented a disturbing reality dating show.

Edited by phlebas
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1