Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E06: Power of Veto #2

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Gosh I can’t stand jasmine! 

Roght?  I really dislike her way more than I ever disliked Ivette and Maggie, and I cannot BELIEVE I am saying that out loud.

I am only using the stupid nickname because they are both named Joseph, but it really looks like Pooch enjoys manhandling Joseph more than Joseph enjoys getting manhandled.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Why is he a bigger threat?  He seems mostly invisible until now.  And that cuddling was just odd.

He's in better physical shape than Pooch, which is an advantage in competitions, and people seem to like him better than Pooch.

• Love 3
(edited)

Contact lens segment thy name is FILLER

Not sure what's going on with Pooch and Joseph...the women not mating up with them taking a toll?

Couple shots of Terrance brooding on the couch with his arms crossed screamed to me he probably has second thoughts of just what the hellis he doing there.

I get uneasy when I see people like Turner and Brittany basically doing nothing to drive the story or game play. This is because after all the big dogs take each other out at the end of the season we are left with players that really didn't earn their ride to the end suddenly in contention to win the whole shooting match even though they didn't really do anything to get in that position. It reminds me when...I think her name was Kaycee-latina woman spent the entire summer as furniture....dissapearing for whole episodes only to come  on strong in the last couple weeks to win the game. Didn't feel earned to me. I fear the same thing happening with a Turner or a Brittany type player.

Please let Pooch go home and then maybe we can take a break from this non-stop war on Taylor who has done nothing to deserve the endless targeting.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

I can't believe no one seems to notice that Michael is a huge threat.  He's a superfan and he can win almost any contest he's in.  I'd have him out of there before it's too late!  Pooch may be a coach but I think he's all mouth when it comes to physically winning anything.  I'm on the can't stand Jasmine train...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Roght?  I really dislike her way more than I ever disliked Ivette and Maggie, and I cannot BELIEVE I am saying that out loud.

I am only using the stupid nickname because they are both named Joseph, but it really looks like Pooch enjoys manhandling Joseph more than Joseph enjoys getting manhandled.

Maybe you 're being influenced by the whole culty thing for a player not in the game any longer like they did with Cappy....Po's Pack good grief!

• Love 1

Please, please, please stop with the annoying added squeak sound for Jasmine's lame wheelie cart. It both grates on the ears and reminds me of her presence. 

"Clam-holes"? Really? 

Something I never needed to see: a nip-slip from Chicago's premier karaoke dj.

Geez, why does this cast still seem somehow vaguely sub-par? Sigh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I swear to God, I am going to hunt down the motherfucker in the sound editing department and take his 1001 Kewl Sound Effects: Volume Squeaky Scooter CD and shove it so far up his God damned ass that all they're going to be able to do is squeak pathetically like Arbor Day's scooter. And then I'm going to take the scooter itself and shove it up Jasmine's ass until she promises to stop laying on the accent as thick as molasses stray-yut owt uh tha ah-suh bawx.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

Jasmine putting her hands down the front of her pants while everyone was surrounding her and talking to her was disgusting.

I'm Team Michael.  

What the hell is Poe's Posse or whatever even in reference to?!  Poe's People?  Poe's Hoes?  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear to God, I am going to hunt down the motherfucker in the sound editing department and take his 1001 Kewl Sound Effects: Volume Squeaky Scooter CD and shove it so far up his God damned ass that all they're going to be able to do is squeak pathetically like Arbor Day's scooter. And then I'm going to take the scooter itself and shove it up Jasmine's ass until she promises to stop laying on the accent as thick as molasses stray-yut owt uh tha ah-suh bawx.

Need any help? Because I’m right there on both counts. And then I’d like to stick a plunger in Captain SFX’s eye and apply pressure until he apologizes for creating that godawful squishy suction sound and realizes that contact lenses do not do that, but plungers can.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I keep thinking Michael is going to shove his pearl over the edge.

That’s ok, I expect Pooch will be right there to catch it.

34 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

What the hell is Poe's Posse or whatever even in reference to?!  Poe's People?  Poe's Hoes?  

Po’s Posse is named in memory of our dearly departed Paloma, who may no longer be with us, but will never leave our hearts. Until at least week 6.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Contact lens segment thy name is FILLER

Right? I had to FF through it because of the sound effects. I can't believe there was *nothing* that could have been shown instead of that. 

I had a knee walker like Jasmine's when I broke my foot and had two surgeries on it. I was terrible at crutches. But mine didn't have the fake squeaky wheel sound effect. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

He's in better physical shape than Pooch, which is an advantage in competitions, and people seem to like him better than Pooch.

He's also smarter than Pooch because he realizes there's at least a chance the house could decide to vote out Pooch.

• Love 1

And then I’d like to stick a plunger in Captain SFX’s eye and apply pressure until he apologizes for creating that godawful squishy suction sound and realizes that contact lenses do not do that, but plungers can.

No kidding, that whole bit grossed me out. I can't stand eye stuff as it is and the added sound effect made it 10x worse. First the slurping at the pie eating contest then this, it's like the show is determined to be as disgusting as possible.

The veto comp should have made them change their minds about Pooch because it proved he's not much of a comp threat. Michael, on the other hand, is 2 for 2.

I was amused by the Pooch and Joseph cuddling montage. It's amazing how much less homophobic this generation is than mine. We've seen this before on the show, two straight guys cuddling on the bed or in a hammock. If that had happened in my day they'd have been called the F-word right of the bat. Kids today. They just don't care.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, partofme said:

He's also smarter than Pooch because he realizes there's at least a chance the house could decide to vote out Pooch.

And any time they need to get rid of Pooch, they can just say they need a pawn and he's volunteer

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, mojoween said:

it really looks like Pooch enjoys manhandling Joseph more than Joseph enjoys getting manhandled.

Yeah I have just two words for Joseph post-Big Brother: 'Restraining Order'

17 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Jasmine putting her hands down the front of her pants while everyone was surrounding her and talking to her was disgusting.

It was total Al Bundy moment... but both hands? With people around? Yikes. This girl is klassy!

chill-out.gif.6b86fe92a8eb1e17bc794de7f483007f.gif

16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

That’s ok, I expect Pooch will be right there to catch it.

Po’s Posse is named in memory of our dearly departed Paloma, who may no longer be with us, but will never leave our hearts. Until at least week 6.

She lives on in their hearts and minds... I guess? Buy yeah it makes me think of a breakup song called 'It's Over Now' by a local band:

"I will always love you, until someone else gets my attention . . . You've got about a week or two until forever disappears." I now will think of the departed ever time I hear it (over the next few weeks).

16 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I had to FF through it because of the sound effects. I can't believe there was *nothing* that could have been shown instead of that.

This WACKY sound effects guy does need to not only be tracked down but punished severely and publicly so nobody dares follow in his (or her I guess!) footsteps. The damned squeaks are giving me PTSD flare ups.

Also, if they are resorting to this degree of filler this early on it's a red flashing signal that this cast is extremely boring and getting any decent 'content' from them to show has been a struggle.

It also makes me fear for what they'll so with two hours on Sunday. Oh, wait, I see a new Fest coming up! "Welcome everyone to Big Brother Fast Forward-Fest! We have a few boring comps, a needlessly complicated 'twist' and five minutes of content to stretch over two hours of airtime!" It's bound to be the first big hit of the summer!

Edited by Wandering Snark
14 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

Kind of strange production is not choosing one of the other hamsters.  Guess he has the right personality 

Not that I believe it, but doesn't the HOH get to pick the host? Or do they just make it look that way?

• Love 1
On 7/20/2022 at 10:47 PM, Callaphera said:

OMG!! YES!! when she's just talking one on one and not in the voting room or whatever it's called. She has no freaking accent...at least not as strong on the voting room. I want tobpunch her!! Lol

On 7/21/2022 at 4:24 PM, Tachi Rocinante said:

Don't know which is worse - Jasmine's white traccent, Pooch's speech impediment, or Taylor's TMJ-speak.

What is Pooch's speech impediment? I haven't noticed any. And what is "TMJ" speak?

OMG!! YES!! when she's just talking one on one and not in the voting room or whatever it's called. She has no freaking accent...at least not as strong on the voting room. 

She has a twang even conversationally, but you just don't notice it as much when she's quiet. It's amplified in the Diary Room because she's "on." I don't believe it's an affectation, she just talks that way when she's performing.

On 7/23/2022 at 11:15 AM, iMonrey said:

What is Pooch's speech impediment? I haven't noticed any. And what is "TMJ" speak?

She has a twang even conversationally, but you just don't notice it as much when she's quiet. It's amplified in the Diary Room because she's "on." I don't believe it's an affectation, she just talks that way when she's performing.

Pooch has a bit of a lisp.

Taylor grits her teeth when she talks as if her jaw is clenched due to TMJ.