Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Well, that nap episode was refreshing! Have a fun weekend, everyone. Don’t forget to tail one of your loved ones. Enjoy the autumn-like weather and eat a caramel apple! Life is short. See some of you on Sunday. Nighty night.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6

Well frens, we made it!!  I've laughed and laughed at these comments AND these nutty people!!

And now, I'm going  to tuck into that GIANT PIECE of chocolate cake that I've been saving!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

And so ends a choppy, disjointed episode of Love After Lockup. So many great love stories - Britney and her bridesmaids' clutches, Boomhauer and his backward baseball cap, Britanzzzz and her histrionics, Eric and his torn jeans, Kevin and his wooly mammoth pelts.  These are love stories for the ages!  You didn't think I was talking about any of the couples, did you? 

Until next week, bunkies, stay away from the lawman!  You may have the possibility of doing 30 times 103 divide by the square root of an apple pie years if you get caught. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Guys, I haven't been able to get it out of my head all week that Kevin told his girlfriend and date:  "I'll let you two get together like buttcheeks or sumthin'"

-Is this something people really say?

-WHO EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT FIRST??

-WHY???

I'm sorry, it's just been randomly popping into my head all week and I need it to stop.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hola bunkies! Pregaming with last week's episode: 

Daonte, who begged Nicole, on his knees, for just one bang, now says he's not going to "beg any chick". Dude. Ship. Sailed. We all saw you. 

It is very cool and autumn-y here. Some might say cold. I am appreciating all my warm cozy blankets and anticipating your clever quips! Hope you have all had a good week!

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I have arrived bunkies, sipping on mezcal on ice. But don't worry. I am still Klassy. I had chicken wings and fried rice as my pairing. 

My chicken wings have more self respect than Chazz right now. 

I went with the Alfredo, it's a classic and of course the wings

Edited by Maybeitsme
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3