Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

How come all the men on Reailty Tv are short?  CHAZZ, Kevin, Shawn, Daonte, to name a few.

Is Shawn short? The others, for sure, but he doesn’t look short to me.

This was fun! Please keep me on your goodwill/prayer (for those who pray) list; I’ve got some nerve-racking times ahead.

Edited by Empress1
List/lust
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 6

Another weekend beginning after a grueling week of me doing nothing. It’s going to be a hot couple of days, but we’ll need to pull through and be rested for 90Day Tell All Part 2. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life, kids. Have a good one.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Is Shawn short? The others, for sure, but he doesn’t look short to me.

This was fun! Please keep me on your goodwill/prayer (for those who pray) lust; I’ve got some nerve-racking times ahead.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Love 5

Bunkies, let's spend the week getting ready for next week's nuptials or throw down. Place your bets!  Who will come out on top - Destinie, Sara, or Kelly?  Who will kick Shawn's ass first?  And most importantly, will Destinie find a way to get $50K from Shawn? 

Find out next week on the classiest show in TV!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

S04.E05: The Rebound and the Monster

Lindsey and Daonte's sexy reunion turns left. Brittany breaks down over Marcelino's lies.  Destinie promises to blow up Shawn's wedding. Amber is stunned by Puppy’s revelation. Kevin gets an ex-tra surprise. Branwin & Chazz’s date night goes south.

Uh oh, it looks like Daonte will leave with the bluest balls ever.  Who saw that coming?  That man is never getting laid unless his partner is rubber.  He never should have destroyed the true love of his life, Nicolle Jr. 

Brittany acts up a storm over Marcie's supposed attempts at infidelity.  Put chew guards on the scenery or none will survive. 

Destinie has already promised to blow up Shawn's wedding, but will she?  Destinie makes many promises that are aimed at scaring us all.  She is sooooo tough.  In fact, she's so tough that Shawn was able to get the car back from her.  She was up against quite the mighty challenger there. 🙄

Branwin & Chazz’s date night goes south. By that I am absolutely certain they don't mean south of his belt.  Will Chazz finally realize:

Arrested Development Gob Bluth GIF

• Love 6

And I got a new laptop! It'll be nice to not have loud fans making my computer feel like it's going to blow up after using it for more than 20 minutes...

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can’t remember who recommended Inmate to Roommate on A&E, but if it fan-fucking-tastic! You can trust me, folks. We will need to devote a live chat to it. 

YES. Thank you to whoever suggested it last week! I caught up as well and love it. I couldn't find a forum here for it though.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I have to insert a promo here for the new show "Inmate to Roommate."  (Thursday nights on A&E after 60 Days In.)

It's another Matt Sharp production and all the Matt Sharp prototypes are present and accounted for, plus some new ones.  It's basically LAL with none of the romance but double the crazy.  'Regular' (using the term very loosely here) people have offered to take in inmates they don't know who are about to be released from prison.

One religious couple has laminated a billboard size poster of rules for their new inmate-roommate:  No R-rated movies, lights out at 10, no guests, attend church and tithe 10%, etc.  There are probably 30 rules, including new ones on post-its as they think of them.  This guy is 50 y.o, he's been in prison for 18 years, he wants to see Shawshank Redemption, goddammit.

This couple met on a 7th Day Adventist dating website and the woman starting writing to the inmate five years ago when the marriage hit a bad patch.  Husband seems a little suspicious.

There's a hoarder psychiatrist (in serious denial) who's housing a young dude whose family won't take him.  This kid isn't even in the house yet before he snarls, "Ain't nobody tellin' me what to do but ME."  I think I've met this guy somewhere before.

There's an old cranky grampy guy (is that a confederate flag tattoo?) who will surely be murdered before the season ends.

There's a "53-y.o." who's giving Cicely Tyson a run for her money.  She has serious OCD and hopes her new inmate-roommate will maintain the bathroom in pristine condition.  He goes out on the town the first night, thereby disrespecting her.

Hoot mon!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, candall said:

I have to insert a promo here for the new show "Inmate to Roommate."  (Thursday nights on A&E after 60 Days In.)

It's another Matt Sharp production and all the Matt Sharp prototypes are present and accounted for, plus some new ones.  It's basically LAL with none of the romance but double the crazy.  'Regular' (using the term very loosely here) people have offered to take in inmates they don't know who are about to be released from prison.

One religious couple has laminated a billboard size poster of rules for their new inmate-roommate:  No R-rated movies, lights out at 10, no guests, attend church and tithe 10%, etc.  There are probably 30 rules, including new ones on post-its as they think of them.  This guy is 50 y.o, he's been in prison for 18 years, he wants to see Shawshank Redemption, goddammit.

This couple met on a 7th Day Adventist dating website and the woman starting writing to the inmate five years ago when the marriage hit a bad patch.  Husband seems a little suspicious.

There's a hoarder psychiatrist (in serious denial) who's housing a young dude whose family won't take him.  This kid isn't even in the house yet before he snarls, "Ain't nobody tellin' me what to do but ME."  I think I've met this guy somewhere before.

There's an old cranky grampy guy (is that a confederate flag tattoo?) who will surely be murdered before the season ends.

There's a "53-y.o." who's giving Cicely Tyson a run for her money.  She has serious OCD and hopes her new inmate-roommate will maintain the bathroom in pristine condition.  He goes out on the town the first night, thereby disrespecting her.

Hoot mon!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

And I got a new laptop! It'll be nice to not have loud fans making my computer feel like it's going to blow up after using it for more than 20 minutes...

YES. Thank you to whoever suggested it last week! I caught up as well and love it. I couldn't find a forum here for it though.

ME ME ME!!!  I'm so happy someone's going to watch it with me.  I'm having internal snarky conversations with you guys.  It is snarkalicious!

P.S.  There's a forum under "Other Candid Reality Shows."

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can’t remember who recommended Inmate to Roommate on A&E, but if it fan-fucking-tastic! You can trust me, folks. We will need to devote a live chat to it. 

I am sad. I don't have A&E on Youtube TV so I am feeling as forlorn as Puppy when she's been abandoned in a parking lot after half a dozen slugs of Jack Daniels. 

Hey bunkies! How's everyone doing tonight? My hubby and I took my 93 year old mother to lunch at the restaurant where my son chefs, she downed a framboise champagne cocktail and had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the Wedding of the Century--have my skintight spandex dress and stripper heels on for the occasion. And my false eyelashes, of course. Don't leave home without 'em. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, candall said:

ME ME ME!!!  I'm so happy someone's going to watch it with me.  I'm having internal snarky conversations with you guys.  It is snarkalicious!

P.S.  There's a forum under "Other Candid Reality Shows."

YAY, see y'all there

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am sad. I don't have A&E on Youtube TV so I am feeling as forlorn as Puppy when she's been abandoned in a parking lot after half a dozen slugs of Jack Daniels. 

Pepper M, do whatever you have to do.  You won't want to miss this nut cluster and we need you.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2