Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Of all the houseguests, I didn't expect it to be Michael to really twist the knife in with his goodbye message.  " I worked hard and convinced my alliance not to use the veto, but your alliance Daniel had to use it."    Damn. That was fire.

I wonder how many others said something similar….we saw only a few heavily edited messages.    Was Michael’s the most direct?

36 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Well, she's a "character," isn't she? "You're prettier than a chicken wing in a fryer!" Or whatever the hell cornpone thing she said. I take it all back, she's playing up the hick factor. I personally don't find it endearing or entertaining but then I'm not Allison Grodner. Thank the Lord.

air fryer - just to be exact, lol.

When's the 🤮getting added to the emoji reactions we have at the bottom of each post?  I really need it for that disgusting combination of peanut butter and mayonnaise with a pickle.  

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have on an episode of Melrose Place, and Sydney just made a bagel with peanut butter and mayonnaise. My second thought (after "ew") was "that's an abomination someone on Big Brother would actually eat." This season, I assume it'd be Jasmine.

In an inconceivably weird coincidence, I had that very same episode on today.  I did not think about Jasmine (although clearly I should have) but I had to comment on the bizarre fact that someone else would be watching Melrose Place in this day and age and even more that we're at the same place in the same season.   I think I may be on these boards too much, lol.  Apparently I'm receiving/sending? psychic signals.

On topic:  If BB were Melrose Place, Alyssa would totally be Brooke.  Just to advise, the spoiler is for MP, not BB.

Spoiler

(Stay away from the pool, Alyssa)

Edited by leocadia
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

In an inconceivably weird coincidence, I had that very same episode on today.  I did not think about Jasmine (although clearly I should have) but I had to comment on the bizarre fact that someone else would be watching Melrose Place in this day and age and even more that we're at the same place in the same season.   I think I may be on these boards too much, lol.  Apparently I'm receiving/sending? psychic signals.

On topic:  If BB were Melrose Place, Alyssa would totally be Brooke.  Just to advise, the spoiler is for MP, not BB.

Reveal spoiler

(Stay away from the pool, Alyssa)

THIS IS THE EPISODE I HAVE ON RIGHT NOW.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Michael won HOH! Sorry team good feeds, but I love Michael and this makes me happy.

This is awesome.

Daniel must be crying.

• LOL 1

Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine are probably going to be pissed that Brittany can't be put on slop (again). They wanted her to have it last week.

Edited by vb68

Random observation: Kyle and Michael have vastly different backgrounds, but they actually have a lot in common. Both are pretty calm, methodical people and approach the game in a similar way.

Hearing them talk together right now it's striking. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I have on an episode of Melrose Place, and Sydney just made a bagel with peanut butter and mayonnaise. My second thought (after "ew") was "that's an abomination someone on Big Brother would actually eat." This season, I assume it'd be Jasmine.

Not totally sure what this entire thought process says about me, but it says something.

Jasmine next week in the DR (provided she's not on the block): "Jewuhlie, you look purtier than a bagel slathered in pee-nit buttah and mayo!"

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

He's not putting up Taylor for the fourth time.

He says he's putting up Jasmine and Turner.

That's not where he seems to have settled after talking to both Brittany and Taylor.  He's currently leaning toward Monte, Joe, Terrance noms.  His logic is that means there would be four Leftovers playing for veto, which increases the odds of being able to backdoor Daniel this week.  He does NOT want to put up any of the women if he can avoid it, to ensure they (he and Brittany) can build up some good will with that side of the house.  Jasmine going out would only be an absolute last option if, for some unexpected reason Daniel played in and won Veto then took the MJT trio off the block and Michael had to nominate J&T.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine next week in the DR (provided she's not on the block): "Jewuhlie, you look purtier than a bagel slathered in pee-nit buttah and mayo!"

The way you wrote Julie made me think of Analyse... how did she misspell Julie again? Does anyone remember??4

ETA: it was Julie she misspelled, right?

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The way you wrote Julie made me think of Analyse... how did she misspell Julie again? Does anyone remember??4

ETA: it was Julie she misspelled, right?

Juily. And then she corrected it to Juilyee. And then she corrected it to Juliee.

As a Julia that is frequently (annoyingly) called Julie? It felt like sweet, sweet revenge.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'll be surprised if Muffin gate isn't on the show on Sunday. Remember when Aaryn swallowed the nail polish remover and they showed it weeks later deleting Helen from the scene?

It's too early to break up The Leftovers. I'm a little concerned Michael believes that there is something there with the Alpha Fraternity.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Juily. And then she corrected it to Juilyee. And then she corrected it to Juliee.

As a Julia that is frequently (annoyingly) called Julie? It felt like sweet, sweet revenge.

My grandma's name was Julia and I don't think a single person ever called her Julie. I can't even imagine it happening. A Julia feels like a totally different person than a Julie.

Or a Juily. Or a Juliee.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

22 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

My grandma's name was Julia and I don't think a single person ever called her Julie. I can't even imagine it happening. A Julia feels like a totally different person than a Julie.

Or a Juily. Or a Juliee.

My cousin is named Julia and I think the only nickname she ever has had was "Jules" and that was from friends.  In the family, we've always called her Julia and never messed it up by calling her Julie, lol.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Or a Juily. Or a Juliee.

My grandmother was also a Julia (wow, Mom, so original) and also never got Julie. Also, this is very unsurprising since hashtag twinnie.

In Big Brother news, Turner says that bath bombs are fire (personally I recommend Lakes from Lush Cosmetics - the bath art and the smell are amazeballs #notanad). And Michael is waffling about Daniel being a Have Not because he doesn't want him close to the HoH room to overhear strategy IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE YOU DUMBASSES EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR ALLIANCE JUST STAAAHP

ETA: No Have Nots this week. So expect endurance (wall? Slip and slide?) next week.

ETA2: Monte and Michael have confirmed Daniel losing his shit on Monte. Boo! At least wait until the feeds are up next time!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Hugs 1
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sucks to suck lol.

Coming onto BB thinking it’s a guaranteed path to future economic security demonstrates the same level of financial illiteracy as making “hitting the Powerball” the sum total of your retirement planning.

Edited by Nashville
Moving words around and shit
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

Joseph found a ziploc bag on the table containing half a muffin and half a cookie. There was a note: “Don’t touch Jasmine’s half cookie and half muffin” with a frownie face, written on a napkin in mascara. With Taylor standing guard, Joseph said he wanted to replace the cookie with some lettuce. But there was noise and he missed his chance.

Jasmine comes in to the empty room, sees her food and note are still in place, and smiles. Girl’s lost her mind.

• LOL 12

The comp was some kind of tightrope/ balance beam run where there were different paths to the end. Sounds like maybe the one where Derex came so close last year. Monte and Joseph were marveling at how nimbly Michael sprinted across the lines. “He was holding on with his toes!”

Now they think he’s a professional skater.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

... demonstrates the same level of financial illiteracy as making “hitting the Powerball” the sum total of your retirement planning.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Michael just invited everyone to look at his HOH room -- after 2am! He was going to wait behind Jasmine as she got up the stairs, but she waved him ahead of her. Daniel came, too. Everyone's oohing and aahing over his pictures. He misses his cats. In one picture, one of the cats is wearing a Texas Longhorns pet jersey that he got for Hayden's birthday. 

In his letter, Hayden says that he was up late watching Michael on his birthday, along with "the girls" (cats). 

He got Marina Diamandes music. He got several Trader Joe's snacks and lots of peanut butter items. He also got hard cider; I didn't know they gave alcohol. It looks like most of the freezer stuff is Trader Joe's too. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

[Michael] got Marina Diamandes music.

I was hoping for some Britney because he was talking before about being a big fan but this is a pretty solid choice. Damn it, I'm gonna have to root for Michael just because of his HoH CD pick.

• Love 1

https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1555504816096411648

Welp, Kyle lost it. He was pitching to keep Daniel. Because you know, that imagined other alliance that would be against his imagined alliance all have such diverse backgrounds that make them bond. Also what a horrible read - Taylor and Brittany are the closest out of everyone in the house and half of Kyle's imagined Camp Not Like Us alliance don't even like Taylor. Kyle's boner really did redirect the blood from his big brain to his little brain.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 4

Does anyone want to talk about this HOH convo between Kyle and Michael before the LOs joined them? I caught the tail end of it before everyone joined them and 😤

Kyle can go. He literally is splitting the LOs up based on race and justifying his mess with no facts.

(Monty’s from Delaware, Taylor’s just playing the game (like Michael kept trying to reiterate to him), Jasmine has already said that she has always had non POC best friends BUT HE STILL brings race into his primary reasons to target them).

Every point he makes can be applied to non POC players choosing to work together yet he uses these reasonings based solely on race to justify targeting JUST them.

Racist doesn’t have to be rude, loud, blatant or disrespectful. Racism can be polite , seemingly rational but specific biases of a seemingly “good guy”. 

ETA: KKKyle. He’s the worst type of racist. 

Edited by Charas Bangs
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

I need Turner, Brittany, and Taylor to leave the HoH room so we can get a Michael cam talk and get his thoughts on everything.

Michael is talking about the HoH comp - Daniel's time was 16 seconds, Michael went right after him. It sounds like maybe it was the balance beam solo race thing, where we can choose the faster, more dangerous path versus the easier, longer path. Daniel also lost his shit on Michael (it may have been Michael and Monte at the same time, accusing them of having a F2?) and he lost his shit on Alyssa for not voting for Nicole to stay like she had said she would.

The other half of the feeds is Alyssa and Kyle flirting while they brush their teeth.
Alyssa: "Is that your makeup bag?"
Kyle: "My... makeup bag?"
Alyssa: "Yeah! Is it?"

and

Alyssa: "How long is your penis microphone antenna? Oh, it's short."

The thing is, Kyle's points about individual people aren't even making any sense. He says that Indy pointed out that there hasn't been a Brazilian winner. Joe pointed out that he'd like to see more Middle Eastern representation in TV. So fine -- everyone has a reason for winning. But his theory presumes that all people of color share that same goal -- all of them want there to be more Brazilian or Middle Eastern representation. None of them have their own individual reason to want to win. 

• Love 5

I think Kyle is spiraling, for sure, and showing his implicit biases with all this talk. Now, I get worrying about Monte/Joseph/Indy/Jasmine/Terrance. From what we do know from a game standpoint, it makes sense to be worrying about those people making a new alliance because Monte/Joseph have talked about having those three outsiders in their back pocket, to an extent.

But lumping Taylor, of all people, into this is where Kyle is deadass wrong and he SHOULD know this.  And saying that this'll be a Cookout situation when it never will be (again, because of Taylor) really does make Kyle look bad. 

I just have to hope Michael has enough sense to not buy into any of Kyle's nonsense. He's really fallen down far from winner potential the moment he got Alyssa caught in his sight. He was one of the top potential winners at the start, and now there is such a low chance of him making F2.

And I do think this stems from Kyle REALLY not wanting to go on the block, but if he's so scared of that, then he really doesn't trust his alliance so maybe it IS better for him to go this week instead of Daniel. 

Well, personally, Daniel still needs to go because his creepy ass in jury would be terrible for the women, but Kyle going would not be a bad thing in any way. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I watch Taylor and I think young lady, you need to get more sleep and also, my skin care regimen is decidedly not up to par. 

eta: And please, for the love of God, turn off that faucet! They're killing me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Muffingate shenanigans: Turner added water to the bag that now contains what looks like broken parts of a cookie and a lime. Michael, watching on the spy cam in the HoH room, jumps up and down and claps and hoots like a seal before getting distracted by something in his bathroom with a dramatic gasp. "Fuck yeah, the good Q-Tips!" And now I realize how I look when I gush about the husband bringing home the wooden ones versus the bendy plastic ones.

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Michael won HOH

I hope he sees the light and tries to evict Monte or Joseph. Just nominate them with Terrance, tell them you are avicting Terrance and flip the house the last minute. That would be a winning move.

• Love 3