Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Monte is sort of hinting to Nicole that she's going. Not sure she's picking up on it.

Nicole thinks the votes to keep her are: Turner, Michael, Joseph, Terrance, Daniel.
Oh Nicole. 

I don't think he's hinting at anything.  He's being VERY noncommittal. 

He's definitely keeping up the Oscar-worthy performance in maintaining a straight face while she listed off her "certain" votes.  Though, to be honest, she's lying to him just as baldly about who she thinks are voting to keep her.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Nicole: I have never said anything bad about Taylor, and I told that to Michael and Brittney and they agreed! 

Delusional - part of 1.

Edited by Slider
The and to are different words!
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Michael and Brittany are really good in this convo with Jasmine and Alyssa.  

41 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

The fact that even Brittany is even good in it is what's shocking me!

I wonder if this is more of a reflection on the IQ of Jasmine and Alyssa than the acting skills of Brittany and Michael.  

• LOL 4

So Jasmine cooked her slop cakes and left the dirty pan.  She is now in the living room with her dishes on the floor and her foot on a pillow.  At this point she should be walking as much as possible with the boot on.  It's why production gave her the boot and took her scooter.  Why is she even allowed to remain.  Oh yeah, they let Christmas stay.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3

So, it sounds like the plan between Monte & Michael is to share with the rest of the girls the fact that Nicole is offering an alliance with some others that excludes them and get them to believe she would target them, but they're going to wait until tonight to see how things play out in the house - see if Alyssa/Indy/Jasmine come to the realization on their own that they're not safe next week if Nicole wins HOH since she won't target Terrance or Daniel and she's hinted that she'd probably join Michael/Brittany, which would mean the only two Festie Bestie teams left for nominations are theirs.

• Love 2

Monte is trying to officially reel in Terrance's vote this week right now.

ETA: Terrance is getting riled up telling Monte if Nicole stays he has been told to throw HOH.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm watching the end of the episode and my gosh, Nicole is so funny! Her glee at being on the block!

LOL.  I posted in the ep thread….if Monte wanted to protect Taylor, he would just have put up Turner and Jasmine.   The only reason to put up Nicole and Taylor is to target Nicole.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So a few pages back I posted that Taylor was genuinely upset to be “back in the firing line.” Some here were questioning that, saying she was faking it. It’s clear she wasn’t. 

Read on another website:   "Jasmine was surprised her ankle wasn't swollen for the first time, and she was told that was due to her using it with the boot rather than just letting it hang there."

Right now she's telling some of the other houseguests that her muscles hurt because this is her "legit first day" back on her feet.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I have the feeds on but all cameras are Nicole and Daniel, and she's just fangirling over walking through the same door that Todrick and Carson did on Celebrity BB and man alive, it's boring as hell. Give me strategy and scheming! It's the night before an eviction!!

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Has there been any talk about which group Taylor will join after Nicole leaves?

The plan is for Taylor to join Alyssa and Indy.

• Love 1

Having watched tonight’s episode, I now understand why Michael and Brittany were so focused on recruiting Indy. They want to recreate the Cookout model of having an expendable tied to each alliance member. Smart, but maybe they should have thought of that (like everyone else did) before becoming festie besties. Also, what makes them think Indy would choose them over another duo? (I might choose the existing threesome, if that’s an option, since it means more bodies to hide behind.)

Based solely on the editing of tonight’s episode, it looks like some cracks may be forming in the Leftovers. Michael and Brittany feel vulnerable, Taylor is questioning whether they actually do have her back, Kyle is being tempted by the siren Alyssa… Are things about to get crazy?

• Love 1

Nicole and Daniel think they are so smart, "figuring out" Monte's plan. But if he actually wanted to protect Taylor, all he had to do was put a different pair on the mac - Nicole and Taylor weren't the only choice. Nicole and Daniel cackling like they forced him to put up Taylor, can't wait to see these fools faces come eviction night.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Nicole and Daniel think they are so smart, "figuring out" Monte's plan. But if he actually wanted to protect Taylor, all he had to do was put a different pair on the mac - Nicole and Taylor weren't the only choice. 

That was CRAZY. How could Daniel and Nicole not see that?

• Love 1

They seem to think that they still need to protect The Leftovers alliance from being found out? But like, you have the majority and you could walk up to Daniel and Nicole and tell them: "Hey, there's this alliance called The Leftovers. The people in it at Monte, Joseph, Michael, Brittany, Taylor, and Kyle. They're going to vote you out tomorrow and they have the numbers no matter what." And Nicole and Daniel would still start laughing and talk about how dumb the other HGs are, everything is going according to plan, stupid Moose and Squirrel going to get it this time.

I thought Luann De Lesseps was the most delusionally confident person on television but she's got competition now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Nicole to Indy: "It's very scary to think that this girl [Taylor] might stay this week. But they are trying to flip the vote."

It's gonna be a two person blindside tomorrow.

Nicole: "Do I need to be worried?"
Indy: "No."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I think Nicole sort of knows. She sounded really desperate with Indy just now

I think it was more like an animal chewing its leg off to get out of the bear trap - she was just desperate to escape Indy.

ETA: Yup, according to Nicole, Indy is paranoid and they need to stop talking to her because it's too much for Indy's little mind to handle. Two person blindside still on.

ETA2: I guess Nicole isn't a baker because who the fuck tips out the muffins from the tin immediately after taking them out of the oven? Let them sit for five minutes first!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And Daniel is rubbing his nose in the fresh muffins.

Orange dark chocolate muffins. But they look like box mix muffins (not that there's anything wrong with that!) that barely got any lift in the pan. I'm kinda disappointed and now I want to make some orange chocolate muffins but I used up all my oranges in the last cake I made. #feedsterworldproblems

Daniel: "Chocolate is temporary, abs are forever."
Alyssa: "A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!"
Me: *shoves another handful of Flamin' Hot Cheetos into my maw*

Edited by Callaphera
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Jasmine is learning to walk again, with all the huffing and puffing and waddling of a one-footed penguin. People are very proud of her. But not as proud as she is of herself. If I had heard the loud CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK of her hobbling up the stairs on the broadcast show, I would have suspected sound effect shenanigans. But nope, that was just Jasmine pounding out a dramatic climb for her kitchen cheerleaders.

• LOL 5

Turner's talking about how he went to college for film school and before he dropped out he had written dozens of scripts that are just ready to be made into movies, and if someone dropped him on a film set he would be great at directing. The only thing he told Production was that he didn't want to be featured for his "hot takes" on movies. He's kind of unbearable. 

Also, Turner says the best movie ever made is Napoleon Dynamite. He has not seen Citizen Kane and is not going to, because he hasn’t yet and is sticking to that. Taylor feels the same way about Forrest Gump.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

Yeah I had to switch after that Napoleon Dynamite comment. 

Nicole and Terrance: Nicole talks about how this day has been so hard and lasted forever, and Terrance reminds her that he had the same day last week "and then some MF'ing girl has to come say goodbye to me...."