Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, does she know? She’s wearing nice clothes and no tennis shoes like everyone else is. Damn it, they didn’t ruin our blindside, did they??

I think so.  Terrance has changed from the nice clothes he was wearing earlier to black shirt and shorts.  And he was looking pretty happy at the commercial break...

Just now, vb68 said:

Who is the best choice for HOH?

Michael or Brittany?  I feel like Brittany might go for Daniel rather than Alyssa - who I consider to be low-hanging fruit.  And I'd like to see Daniel go.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I see Michael winning.

Let's hope he gets a red envelope!  Otherwise, I'm board with Brittany winning.  Or maybe Terrance.  Though that would really mean he's going to do the Boys' bidding and target Alyssa.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Let's hope he gets a red envelope!  Otherwise, I'm board with Brittany winning.  Or maybe Terrance.  Though that would really mean he's going to do the Boys' bidding and target Alyssa.

With his wins, Michael's going to get a target on him.  It's better that Brittany wins here and he will still be safe. 

The Leftover's plan is to get rid of Nicole and Daniel pre jury.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, thestorm said:

With his wins, Michael's going to get a target on him.  It's better that Brittany wins here and he will still be safe. 

I think the target this week was shifting to Alyssa because of how strongly she's been coming onto Kyle and how much he does not want or appreciate her advances.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, thestorm said:

That was the deal to get Taylor officially onboard right?

At least that's what I read.

23 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I think the target this week was shifting to Alyssa because of how strongly she's been coming onto Kyle and how much he does not want or appreciate her advances.

That's what The Leftovers may want the other side to think - to divert suspicion.  But for their game, they need to get rid of Nicole and Daniel.  They will be very vindictive if they make jury.

• Love 3

Janelle tweeted that Ameerah wasn’t going to be on the Amazing Race….Taylor would be….please make it so, so Nicole and Daniel can have their brains explode.  

• Love 4
(edited)

That’s not the reason though, at least not after the first night of the feeds. They just chose not to show any of the HOH comp live, because they suck. They will only do that for endurance comps.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

Interesting how it worked out that there was one person from each festie bestie pairing, and two from the trio that made it to the 2nd comp.

And, yeah, @Katesus7, I know, you're right about them denying us the feeds being utter BS.  I really want the feeds back on ASAP.  I need the distraction from real life - getting laid off sucks, even when almost your entire team also got the axe and we've all seen it coming for 3+ months.

• Hugs 10

It sucks that feeds are shut down, but I am still basking in the glow of this eviction. I don’t care what Ameerah said, she did not see this coming. She was picking out her outfit earlier like she was going to a festie photo shoot and just wanted to look her best, not like it was her farewell appearance.

My husband hates this show and usually leaves the room when I watch, but this season he is riveted. I filled him in on the Taylor bullying, the Jasmine ridiculousness, and the Oscar-worthy acting, and he is not only on board, he is Team Taylor all the way.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15
(edited)

Well it worked out for Terrance this week. Good for him. He deserves some safety for not spilling the beans.

I wonder if he lets the cat out of the bag about Nicole being an ex-cop. 

Edited by vb68
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I need the distraction from real life - getting laid off sucks, even when almost your entire team also got the axe and we've all seen it coming for 3+ months.

I'm sorry, HighQueenEB! I got laid off due to COVID back in 2020. I didn't get back to full-time work with benefits until January. But my job is much better AND it pays more. I hope that you find something quicker than I did -- we're in a better economy now, anyway. 

Production just sternly said "STOP IT" and Jasmine sheepishly lifted a table knife up and put it on the table. Was she using it on her nasty FOOT???

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

My husband hates this show and usually leaves the room when I watch, but this season he is riveted. I filled him in on the Taylor bullying, the Jasmine ridiculousness, and the Oscar-worthy acting, and he is not only on board, he is Team Taylor all the way.

Her genuine pain has been heartbreaking to watch.  Every part of the way this played out was so satisfying and cathartic, and wonderful that she got to see the support.  

Jasmine, however, must go.

• Love 4
(edited)

Daniel and Nicole having that delusional hindsight is 20/20 convo where they both KNEW something was off. You did not. You were teaching Terrance to make omelets this morning so he could teach his family after he left.

Edited: Oh FUCK no. Nicole now bitching that the guys have a girl that will play for the guys instead of the girls. And yes, she’s talking about Taylor. FUCK. HER.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Daniel and Nicole spent about 5 minutes telling each other that they knew something was up. Daniel also wonders if he caused the vote when he started talking about throwing a vote to Terrance. 

The two of them and Alyssa are whining about not being in power and not being told what was happening. 

Now they're on to Taylor voting with the group and I have to get off them. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I'm sorry, HighQueenEB! I got laid off due to COVID back in 2020. I didn't get back to full-time work with benefits until January. But my job is much better AND it pays more. I hope that you find something quicker than I did -- we're in a better economy now, anyway. 

Production just sternly said "STOP IT" and Jasmine sheepishly lifted a table knife up and put it on the table. Was she using it on her nasty FOOT???

Well, the economy might be better overall, but not for mortgage.  I'll be fine, financially, because I have a nice nest egg built up from the past two years, etc, but I hate job-hunting and I'm getting too old for this BS.

I'm glad the feeds are back up now, lol.  LOL@ Daniel, Nicole & Alyssa not really understanding how this Ameerah eviction was engineered.  It's almost as good as Fessy's "who flipped?!"

• Like 1

LOL Nicole is sulking that she picked Taylor for festie bestie to send Taylor home, but now Taylor's got herself an alliance and if they're on the block again Nicole is the one going home.

Well, yeah. That's how BB works.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12

Nicole is really having a whiny little fit. She knows she's next. She's bagging on Brittany's acting ability and is really sour that Taylor is safe this week. "It is what it is."

Now she's whining that she shouldn't have picked Taylor for her Festie Bestie.

Too bad, so sad.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Nicole seriously doesn’t understand why Taylor would go with the guys instead of….her? And Daniel? And people who were horrible to her? But yeah, Nicole doesn’t get it. Because she is the worst.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 9

I refuse to support Daniel or Nicole in any way, but they did both express feeling that something was off last night. Daniel especially was getting “weird vibes”. But they were both completely off on the reasons, and they are both too self centered to realize how out of the loop they are. Please, Monte, target one of them. We all deserve it. (And so does Terrance. Has he confronted Nicole yet on her duplicity?)

3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well, yeah. That's how BB works.

If we’re lucky.

• Love 1

Nicole: "They've done something that no other alliance in BB history ever has. They made a big pack of people to convince you (I guess she means "us") that you're safe. "

I have no idea what she's actually trying to say. Isn't that what every alliance tries to do?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

LOL - Nicole is now claiming to Indy & Alyssa that the Girls Girls wasn't a real alliance where they voted together.  Uhm, yes, it was.  That's why Pooch went out last week.  🙄

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 3

So according to Nicole the girls didn’t really make an alliance, they just were all strong women that had something but everyone could do their own thing. And that’s why it was so great. Except Taylor. Because she can suck it. Also, y’all? Nicole deserves the $750. Per Nicole.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Nicole deserves the $750. Per Nicole.

But Nicole also says she's going on The Amazing Race, so what's the big deal?

• LOL 2

Indy is starting to bug me. She makes no attempt to play the game in any way, but she does whine about being on slop and about Taylor. Not like Taylor's ever been mean to her.

At least Nicole and Alyssa are fun to watch. Indy's just a nothingburger.

• Love 1