Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Here's the video:

Love loved Taylor’s reaction. And the way she basically told Brittany, yeah I knew because you are a terrible liar. Brittany would have done so much better in this game if she had just been honest with people and owned her moves, because she is a terrible liar and lost a lost of respect that way. But of course Taylor doesn’t hold it against her, because Taylor is not a Petty Monte.

18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Taylor was made to be the horrible person who snatched Monte’s headphones off his sleeping head in her HOH! Because she also said that he did not watch his 1 year old godson grow up. Sure, she apologized for that, but Monte made us all sure that she was still horribly wrong and a terrible person.

I hate that she apologized for what was essentially his overreaction, but I understand why she did it. 1) She tends to put other people’s feelings ahead of her own, which is sweet but I hope she puts herself first in real life; and 2) she’s playing a game and can’t afford to have animosity at this stage.  But Monte and his one-sided definition of “respect” can just fuck off back to the Stone Age.

Taylor was concerned about Brittany spilling about her relationship with Monte, but Alyssa is the one who did it. Of course. And of course this will lower their opinion of her, but not Monte. 

I don’t even understand Joseph’s face in the jury house, unless that was edited out of context. He was the one who always emphasized that theirs was a fake romance, and made it clear there was nothing between them. There is zero reason for jealousy.

I’m off to cast my 10 votes for Taylor for AFP, since apparently that’s her only chance of winning anything.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m off to cast my 10 votes for Taylor for AFP, since apparently that’s her only chance of winning anything.

I am positive Taylor is going to "get that bag home." Just wait and see. She is going to win.

She is not my favorite. But I know she will win because the stars just seem aligned for that outcome and it is her destiny. Not that she will need that 750K. She will have a great career. There is just something about her sarcasm that rubs me the wrong way because I hate sarcasm and she seems fake... like she scripted her reaction to Brittney's reveal for better TV. And that makes her even more perfect for Hollywood. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

But I know she will win because the stars just seem aligned for that outcome and it is her destiny.

But you also knew that Turner would be voted out by Monte despite him clearly saying he was going to vote out Brittany, sooo....

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

But you also knew that Turner would be voted out by Monte despite him clearly saying he was going to vote out Brittany, sooo....

Correct I was wrong about that but I am right that Taylor will win. 

12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And then flinging most of it around the room. I was appalled.

She does that because she knows she is on TV and she is acting her role within a Hollywood where everything is scripted. I think she gets that from the Kardashians. Every move with them is also planned. Taylor will fit right in with ease into the next chapters of her life as she becomes very rich and good for her. I give her credit. She will not be the first to use a reality TV show as a springboard for great success.

• Love 1

I’m just trying to figure out how it is that Taylor’s every move is scripted and calculated while everyone in the house is acting naturally and being true to their own classy selves… hmm. 

By the way, saying I was appalled at Taylor wasting champagne was a joke. Because I like champagne and I want some. But Taylor can celebrate however she pleases; she’s earned it. (Notice how she gave what was left in the bottle to the guys and kept just a sip for herself? Selfish bitch.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Feeds are back. They just finished round 1 of the HoH comp. I think Turner won, but I’m waiting for confirmation.

ETA: According to Hamsterwatch, Turner did in fact win the first round.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

The comp required good grip, and spinning was involved. Taylor says she knew Monte was too big for it. Turner says the spinning made him sick. There was also bucking. And you needed good balance.

Some kind of fake bull riding comp?

Taylor and Turner are looking at the faces board, predicting how everyone will vote if the are F2. She says Michael will vote for Turner. He says Joseph will vote for her. They agree Indy will refuse to vote for either. Turner says Alyssa will never vote for him. He doesn’t think he can win.

Taylor assures him he has the same game as Monte, and would get the same votes. Turner is flattered but disagrees. He thinks he blew the social game by directly betraying Joseph, Terrance, Alyssa. Also Michael because of the eviction. And Jasmine hates him.

He says they will vote for Taylor because of her story, but she disagrees. She thinks they will respect his game. She’s angling for Turner to take her if he wins round 3, and I hope he falls for it.

Turner is convinced that the jury doesn’t like him. Taylor says she feels the same. They both agree Monte is beloved.

SO DON’T TAKE HIM.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Taylor says Brittany will vote for Turner because she has had him pegged as the winner for a long time. She says Brittany will never vote for Monte because he made a huge blunder in failing to take out the best player.

Taylor tells him about Brittany’s vote confession. She holds no ill will. Turner: “Did you think it was me?” Taylor: “Yeah. A little.”

They discuss who might win AFP. Taylor thinks Michael. Turner thinks Michael would have until the Kyle situation, but that cost him. Now, he thinks Joseph or Taylor. Taylor can see herself winning AFP, but not the game. She thinks people will look at her and say she got carried. 

Turner doesn’t think he can win the game, either. He asks Taylor if Monte thinks he can win. “Oh, definitely,” she laughs.

• Love 2

Taylor and Turner walk around the house looking for things to take. They inspect the decor, looking for things that will fit in their bags. Out of sight, I can hear them pulling something off the wall. Whatever it is, Turner wants it. Taylor mentions some flamingoes that she is taking. One of them wants a snow globe, but it’s not in its usual place. They think maybe Brittany took it.

They discuss the ethics of stealing from the workplace, but decide it doesn’t count here because everything is fake.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Feeds keep cutting out and going to kittens. There is the most adorable litter of kittens with all white bodies except for black tails and black fuzzy ears. They look like little pandas. Forget the knicknacks, they need to grab a couple of those kittens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

They got a very fancy catered dinner tonight. Filet mignon, lobster tail, crème brûlée, cheesecake. I see a second bottle of champagne on the table, too. There’s some food left over and Taylor is looking for a place where she can hide it from Monte. Jasmine would know.

They will do their second comp tomorrow. They expect Saturday will be a rest day.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Sounds like she's finally gotten started in subtly trying to get Turner to take her to the F2 if he wins part three.  She needs to keep reminding him of that, but softball it as much as possible so it doesn't look obvious.

Really, if Turner wants a closer chance at the win, he needs to take her, and I think that part of him knows it.

Taylor should have worked on a relationship with Turner - way before this.  He knows she's been trying to get him out - and it's Monte who has been protecting him.

It's not at all inconceivable that Turner wins the Final HOH.  Brittany said that he has been rattling off facts about the house as if wasn't a big deal.  Not surprising - he's not distracted - unlike Taylor and Monte.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 2

I want to believe that Turner wouldn't take Monte because he knows he 100% loses next to him, but I really doubt it. Turner's ALL about the Bros. I just don't see a world where he finally makes a move for himself and takes Taylor, even with her laying out the facts.

Granted, I think Turner also loses to Taylor since I don't see him owning his game in the way that he should be (plus, facts were made by the Cookout that Turner's moves were never his own, but influenced by others), but he still might have a shot while with Monte, he likely loses unanimously or close to unanimously. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, a shitty end to an otherwise good season. Oh well, maybe someday a woman will win again lol.

Hey it ain't over till the fat lady sings and I have not finished my song! I will be finished at 11 PM on Sunday...

• LOL 5

Can't blame the guys for playing a better game.  Ironically, the biggest blow to Taylor's game came from another woman.  Alyssa knew what she was doing when she threw out the bomb about Taylor with the jury - many of whom already had negative feelings towards her.

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Alyssa knew what she was doing when she threw out the bomb about Taylor with the jury - many of whom already had negative feelings towards her.

I don't get why people are bitter with Alyssa. Did she not tell the truth?

If Taylor didn't want this to become known to the jury (because of course they would judge her for that) she could NOT have done it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

All are up! All in the kitchen right now. Taylor seems ticked about something, maybe not. While she was in the bathroom you could hear this distant cry of "You must not talk about production!" over and over again, aimed at Monte and Turner in the kitchen. In the kitchen, Monte and Turner were talking about people coming to the finale. Monte said he hopes both his parents will come even though they've never been together his whole life.

50 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

If Taylor didn't want this to become known to the jury (because of course they would judge her for that) she could NOT have done it.

People are calling out Alyssa on her hypocrisy she spent the last month telling everyone what a nice girl she is and how she isn't catty or mean. She said in all of her exit interviews how she wanted a female to win and then goes and slut shames someone the minute she gets into the jury house. It's also interesting considering 5 years from now people will remember Alyssa as the one who had 10 seconds sex on a pool floatie with the guy who tried to start an all white alliance. 

If you are a mean girl just own it. It's the same reason people couldn't stand Derrick or Nicole F.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8

Granted, I think Turner also loses to Taylor since I don't see him owning his game in the way that he should be

I think Turner would beat Taylor handily, the only votes for Taylor would probably be Michael and Brittany, and maybe not even Michael. The other HGs have just not liked Taylor from Day 1 and last night's jury segment strongly suggests nothing has changed in that respect. 

It's also interesting considering 5 years from now people will remember Alyssa as the one who had 10 seconds sex on a pool floatie with the guy who tried to start an all white alliance. 

Nobody is going to remember Alyssa five months from now let alone five years. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

People are calling out Alyssa on her hypocrisy she spent the last month telling everyone what a nice girl she is and how she isn't catty or mean. She said in all of her exit interviews how she wanted a female to win and then goes and slut shames someone the minute she gets into the jury house. It's also interesting considering 5 years from now people will remember Alyssa as the one who had 10 seconds sex on a pool floatie with the guy who tried to start an all white alliance. 

If you are a mean girl just own it. It's the same reason people couldn't stand Derrick or Nicole F.

So the audience making fun of Alyssa and slutshaming her for having sex with Kyle on a floatie is OK but when she talks about Monte and Taylor sleeping in the same bed she is the mean catty girl?

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

So the audience making fun of Alyssa and slutshaming her for having sex with Kyle on a floatie is OK but when she talks about Monte and Taylor sleeping in the same bed she is the mean catty girl?

No one slut shamed Alyssa (here, at least) for having sex with Kyle. We questioned her choices and rolled our eyes when she went back to him but she was never shamed for having sex. We erection maintained shamed Kyle, though. Nut busting shaming? Either way.

Also, remembering her in a few years as the person who had ten second sex isn't slut shaming her?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

If I got a dollar every time Alyssa mentioned on the feeds she wasn't a catty or mean girl. I would have more money right now than the winner of Big Brother will get on Sunday. 

She has shown all season she has some weird dislike for Taylor just own it. 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No one slut shamed Alyssa (here, at least) for having sex with Kyle. We questioned her choices and rolled our eyes when she went back to him but she was never shamed for having sex. We erection maintained shamed Kyle, though. Nut busting shaming? Either way.

Exactly. I question Alyssa for having sex with someone who treated her like dirt all season and is the reason all of her allies went home. Especially when she would bring up that she thought Kyle was her soulmate. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Exactly. I question Alyssa for having sex with someone who treated her like dirt all season and is the reason all of her allies went home. Especially when she would bring up that she thought Kyle was her soulmate. 

This. It was mainly "Alyssa could do much better" and "Of course she wants to have his ten second babies". That's not slut shaming, that's commentary on a girl who has a really bad picker and a thimbleful of self-respect/esteem/confidence. It's a hilarious accusation considering the slut shaming of Tiffany and Taylor that was happening a few days ago.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

What's weird to me is I recall Alyssa taking Kyle's precious virtue while her game was in danger, and he either had direct power or influence (can't remember the details). But her timing and motives could also be dissected, if it comes to that.

I rewached the segment and all Alyssa says is "I knew Monte was not going to keep me in a million years" and then there was some cut and she says "Taylor slept in Monte's HoH room for like 3 days and ... anyway..." and then they interrupted her to have her repeat what she said.

I don't see this as slut shaming. It's just stating facts. I'm not going to accuse the messenger.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I think Turner would beat Taylor handily, the only votes for Taylor would probably be Michael and Brittany, and maybe not even Michael. The other HGs have just not liked Taylor from Day 1 and last night's jury segment strongly suggests nothing has changed in that respect. 

Nobody is going to remember Alyssa five months from now let alone five years. 

I don’t ever see Jasmine voting for Turner. Also, I think she and Indy had nice things to say about Taylor towards the end of their time in the BB house. I don’t see how Turner wins against Taylor TBH, except for getting Kyle’s, Terrence’s, and maybe Monte’s and Joseph’s votes. 

• Love 1

I've pretty much tuned out of this season and haven't been watching feeds or episodes as of late, but I did catch part of last night's episode and had just two (very superficial) comments:

1 - Monte's dad isn't old enough to be Monte's dad!  That man looks so young! (And attractive 😍)

2 - Turner's girlfriend is beautiful!  I always get annoyed with the countless shoutouts while voting, and Turner's repeated shoutout to her was on my last nerve, but she is nothing like I would have pictured.  

Anyways, I'll probably tune in to the finale to see how it all ends, and to see the jury's reasoning behind their votes, but the season just didn't hold my attention this year.  I don't know why, especially since I was glued to the feeds with the formation of the Leftovers and watching Ameerah, Daniel, and Nicole all get blindsided.  That was fun to watch.  To each his own I guess, because I know a lot of people enjoyed this season, but after the split with DyreFest and Big Brochella, I just couldn't enjoy.  

Edited by Slider
  • Love 2

The editing of the Joseph clip in the jury house segment was... sus. IMO he really didn't seem that torn up about it, more than he was playing a part rather than genuine emotion coming from him. I think he's been using the fauxmance as AFP fodder because everyone knows that Big Brother loves a showmance and will give more air time to it over alliances and partnerships (unless it's a bromance, Brinston style).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I posted a bunch of stuff in the episode thread that belonged here. Here's the first:

Well they've been doing the wakeup call in bits and pieces for a while now. They had the regular announcement, then WAKEY WAKEY! Someone was up - I think Taylor - but I guess some are still snoozing. Taylor was in her regular bed this morning. OK, cameras are coming back and it looks like all three are up.

I've gots of work to do today so I'll update as I can.

I'm so confused, I thought I made all these posts about feeds in the episode thread because that's what I saw on the tab for Primetimer. But all the posts are in the Live Feeds thread like they should be. Oh well. Time to get back to work.

And still cute little kittens!

Damn, this sucks. Taylor was so close but not quite there.

Even if she DOES get chosen to be taken to F2 by either Monte or Turner (if he somehow figures out that he can make a move for himself), I think the jury will reward Monte/Turner over Taylor because of their comp wins. Taylor especially has an impossible feat against Monte because it'll look like he dragged her to the end because of their showmance (thanks, Alyssa!). 

Taylor needed to win and she couldn't pull it out an now she has a much more difficult road to win. She may be taken by Monte, but I think she really needs to convince Turner to take her and, if he does, claim that as her biggest move beyond her social game. 

Ah, this is so frustrating and such a damper to the season, now that another man is likely to win, and quite possibly the fourth DudeBro archetype in a row. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2

Heh. I forgot I'm registered on CBS.com under a pseudonym. Not a lot of middle-aged Asian guys named Kieran! We do have Kevin on lock, though, for some reason (also not my name).

I still have a hard time seeing Joseph running away with the vote; I felt he had a relatively low-key edit and he went early jury, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Love 3

There's at least some intrigue remaining over whether Turner or Monte will cut the other and take Taylor. So there is still SOME drama remaining. 

Monte has to win HOH Part 3 and just take his lumps, right? He can't throw to Turner, under the theory that Turner would take him, right? That's too big of a risk. It's got to be tempting, though, to make Turner cut Taylor. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's at least some intrigue remaining over whether Turner or Monte will cut the other and take Taylor. So there is still SOME drama remaining. 

Monte's probably taking Taylor because he's vocally promised her F2 while he's been vague with Turner. But even then, Monte is very likely to win over Taylor (luckily, it won't be unanimous).

Turner cutting Monte and taking Taylor WOULD be the most intriguing and somewhat possible, but I think we've seen Turner make moves that other people tell him to make so I think he still takes Monte because...loyalty or bros or something like that.

But if he DOES take Taylor, it does bring the votes closer because it's a move he CAN claim as his own and it MIGHT help him get votes to win that he wouldn't otherwise have.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, pennben said:

Alyssa knew though. She got to hurt two people for the price of one mean girl moment. And she loved it. 

Funny how she (or Kyle, or Terrance) forgot to clue in Joseph on the fact that they told Taylor that Joseph had betrayed her during DyreFest and that he had been playing her all season.  She was really hurt then and whatever feelings she might have had were invalidated, Alyssa, Kyle and Terrance set her up to hook up with Monte on the rebound.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4