Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

FTFY

Sounds like a country song tbh.

That wasn't my comment you quoted, however I must admit that when I first read it upthread, I thought I was reading the lyrics to a country song.  🤣

• Love 1
(edited)

Terrance, Nicole, and Daniel are blaming Taylor for Paloma hearing God's voice from the tea bags, telling her to break out of Elon Musk's matrix with mirror oranges.

Daniel: "I won't forget that." He's entering his Olenna Tyrell era.

Daniel: "I don't want her to have some victim story when I'm not okay with what's happening."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Daniel: "I won't forget that." He's entering his Olenna Tyrell era.

Whoa whoa whoa now.  You're confusing S24 Daniel with Dan of Dan's Funeral fame and we just can't have that.  Even Dan isn't a tenth of the manipulator, mover and shaker that Olenna Tyrell was.

• Love 1

Taylor bashing continues in the HoH room. It was such bad gameplay to target Paloma when she wasn’t even up for eviction! And poor Paloma went to her and tried to comfort her when Taylor was nominated and she didn’t have to do that! (This was from Nicole. I’m starting to gain insight on why Nicole turned on Taylor. It’s all centered around the martyring of dear departed Paloma.)

Daniel can’t tolerate Taylor. She gets so obsessed about things! Like how she got obsessed about Paloma! He is going out of his way to avoid her but it’s really hard.

• Sad 2
(edited)

BREAKING NEWS

Jasmine went into the downstairs bathroom stall herself and no one helped her wipe. I don't want to think about what this means but I did and now you are too. You're welcome.

ETA: I just realized that I went from Jocasta Poop Watch to Jasmine Wipe Watch. Pray for me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

It makes me feel better to see how stank and gross those stairs look as Jasmine slooowly butt scoots her way back up the stairs. Bravely, by herself (with Alyssa as her cheerleader). It's gonna take her some time.

• LOL 1
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Damn. I missed the butt scoot boogie, redux. But what I really want to know is, how did Jasmine get into the bathroom all by herself? Nobody placed her gently on the throne?

She risked life and limb and hopped on her good foot with her scooter waiting right outside the door. I may have shed a tear to see so much struggle handled so gracefully. She's such an inspiration.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Her name is Nicole.  Based on first name alone, she was probably always going to suck.

Yeah, but some people were hoping she was another Kaycee.  Alas, when you're named Nicole, it's a certainty you'll suck as a BB hamster.

• Love 1

Jasmine’s going to tell Alyssa her deep dark secrets:

She’s really a successful business owner. Beyoncé once mentioned her business. And she won a Tastemaker award.

This sounds less like a confession than a brag.

Alyssa’s secret is she’s a superfan. With a cat named MeowMeow. But she’s really impressed with Jasmine! (As is Jasmine.)

Alyssa spills Turner’s secret life of owning a thrift store. They think Brittany works in animation. And Indy is a flight attendant, but not actually Brazilian.

• LOL 2

Jasmine’s business is called Press On Honey. (Nails) She’s all about women empowerment, which is why she wants a woman to win this year. And she has a husband who’s a marketing executive and will create anything she tells him to.

• Sad 1
(edited)

Jasmine thinks Kyle is the male version of her: loyal, moral, upstanding. When Alyssa’s gone, she might start up a Claire/DX situation with Kyle, and… what?

(Note she said this to Alyssa.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine’s business is called Press On Honey. (Nails) She’s all about women empowerment, which is why she wants a woman to win this year.

That's why Jasmine got Nicole to wipe her ass - creating jobs for women is a good thing.

• LOL 19

The attention moved away from Ravmine for 0.3 seconds so now her foot is "tingling, is it supposed to do that?". How long until she's in the backyard, shouting about Kyle's big dick in between woofs?

• LOL 2

Jasmine says the worst thing about HoH is all the ass kissing. She hates that. It’s so annoying when people keep bringing you stuff, and wiping your butt, and ugh. It’s exhausting. Also, her foot is bruised. Can someone take a look at that?

• LOL 4
(edited)

5'3" Jasmine was wearing five inch heels - Loubs - in a photo with her 6'4" - well, 6'3" - husband and that's why they're pretty much the same height.

The math ain't mathin'.

A celebrity photographer took her wedding photos. It was before he took pictures of famous people, in case you think she was bragging too much, but she did have two dress changes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Jasmine, Nicole, Ameerah, Alyssa, and Daniel just created an alliance together. Jasmine claimed that it was her first one.

Daniel: "I can't wait to get Taylor out. She's been stalking me for three days."
Production:
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

The Dumbasswipers (I'm workshopping their name since they didn't bother) are trying to figure out the vote count if the noms remain the same. Daniel figures that the vote could be 7 to 7 with Jasmine having to break the tie. "Can we not get one from the other side?" a few of them ask repeatedly before it hits them: Indy! Indy hates Poochie and would vote him out.

There are 15 HGs. 12 are eligible for voting. WHERE DID THE 14 COME FROM, GUYS?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5

Jasmine keeps repeating a story about Joseph jumping onto the HoH bed and snuggling up to Jasmine's shoulder and he had to be told, "She is married, sir. She is a married woman." I've heard it three times in the past hour but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't think Joseph likes her like that, she's more concerned about her 6'4" 6'3" almost as tall as Jasmine in Loubs husband waiting outside the door for him.

For those keeping track of the Raven to Jasmine comparisons, Jasmine called her husband by his first, middle, and last name.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine needs FIVE PEOPLE to help her butt scoot down the stairs when she's called to the DR.
k4nyUtH.png

Raven? Survived the zombie apocalypse because of her two hearts and still made it downstairs for coffee.
GRQaP3d.gif

Unreal. Zombie was playing on my radio just as I scrolled to this. I. Kid. You. Not.

This was worthy of abandoning my lurker status.

btw, you should try it....listen to Zombie while the gif loops through...it's mesmerizing.

Oh and F U Fessy. In case anyone was missing him.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

TOP THAT, ALYSSA.

Well now I have the rap from Teen Witch stuck in my head for the rest of the weekend.

I'm so disappointed in Nicole. I also thought I'd like Daniel at first, so BB continues my tradition of being the worst judge of character, lol.

I dare BB to air the comments about Nicole wiping Jasmine's ass, and to show a delightful montage of Queen Jasmine's brave, heroic journey in the house. Let's just go all in.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/13/2022 at 8:58 PM, HurricaneVal said:

Wait...what?  Paloma really does need meds, and BB was withholding them?  How does that work exactly?  "Prove to us you have an anxiety disorder by having a manic episode all over this house for 48 hours straight and we'll give you your meds?"  "Prove to us you're a diabetic by lapsing into a coma, and we'll give you your insulin?"

Didn’t Joseph say he has type 1 diabetes in one of the first episodes? I don’t watch the feeds but love reading here. Curious if this has been discussed at all. On the show I haven’t seen an insulin pump or CGM on him. I’m just really curious as I have had type 1 for 30+ years so I’m very intrigued by how this will play out. 

(edited)

I don't want to be rude, but did Jasmine always...look and express herself the way she currently does? Because other than nice eyes, I don't see people being mesmerized, or understand her sense of being the queen of all she surveys for her whole life. I don't even think she was a HBIC in the house until she somehow won HOH.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I kind of have to love Indy for saying that, because . . . well . . . she isn't wrong. . . .

She takes a lot of shots at the cast, individually and as a whole, and I'm loving her for it.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I really liked Nicole at first but I can’t with how quickly she jumped into the groupthink. Also, now she has poo hands. Nope. Over Nicole.

And she didnt know how to use the term "Christmas" correctly in BB-land!

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm kinda late to the butt-wiping stories, but y'all I bruised my damn ribs a couple years ago after I dropped a barbell on my chest and I could barely raise my arms over my head for weeks and I STILL managed to wipe my own ass. My mind is blown reading that about Jasmine.

What is the deal with Pooch cuddling up with the boys? I haven't been able to watch the feeds much (and haven't really wanted to), but what is the context there?

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Mischievious said:

Didn’t Joseph say he has type 1 diabetes in one of the first episodes? I don’t watch the feeds but love reading here. Curious if this has been discussed at all. On the show I haven’t seen an insulin pump or CGM on him. I’m just really curious as I have had type 1 for 30+ years so I’m very intrigued by how this will play out. 

No, I think it's his brother that does.

This season is giving BB19 with Raven 2.0 and the racism.

• Love 2

Here's a thought that'll keep you up at night: they've been in the house for 10 days at this point. What was Jasmine doing before Nicole helped her wipe? You know what, don't answer that. I don't wanna know. Hork.

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, I think it's his brother that does.

This season is giving BB19 with Raven 2.0 and the racism.

Oh! Thank you for clarifying. I must have heard wrong. Disappointed but oh well. Now I don’t have to feel obligated to root for him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 3

Ameerah will do 1 smart thing and then ruin it by doing 10 stupid things lol.

Mostly I want Taylor to win veto but it would be interesting to see what would happen if noms stayed the same. The men will be pushing HARD to keep Pooch and I wanna see how Nicole and Ameerah deal with that. I feel pretty confident they’d fold though because BB only casts women who just crawl up the mens’ asses.

Veto picks right now. I’m sure it’ll be a horrible pick because I can’t have nice things.

• Sad 1

Alyssa is already wavering on voting out Poochie because Taylor hasn't been quiet about going after the men and that means Kyle and that means that Alyssa's brain started to form a thought (slowly and painfully but still) and after 20 minutes of sounding out the big words, she realized that wouldn't be fun for her.

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Well now I have the rap from Teen Witch stuck in my head for the rest of the weekend.

Hug reaction for this reference, because I thought of the same exact song. That scene has stuck with me since I first saw it over three decades ago. Life changing cinema.

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole is on fire this morning

Jasmine's butthole better watch out. 😮

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 11

Open up my phone this morning to see 95 unread messages and thought to myself “FINALLY - things are actually happening in the house!”  But no, it was just Jasmine going full-on Raven and Nicole literally wiping her ass.  But still an extremely entertaining read!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Open up my phone this morning to see 95 unread messages and thought to myself “FINALLY - things are actually happening in the house!”  But no, it was just Jasmine going full-on Raven and Nicole literally wiping her ass.  But still an extremely entertaining read!

Who is Raven?

• Mind Blown 1

I don't recognize most of the guys yet, but someone just shut the fridge door hard enough that the freezer door popped open a bit, and now I'm imagining everything in the freezer melting. 

Brittany keeps coughing without covering her mouth; even pre-COVID that would have bugged the crap out of me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

How can Jasmine be HOH when she hurt her foot? How was she able to finish that comp? 

Apparently the second part was an eating competition. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

I wonder what kind of pie they had to eat in the competition?

Sorry, my quarantining this week (gee, thanks, Covid infection #2) is causing me to come up with stupid questions for y’all.