Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Ha! I got sent that book for free, because they used a (stupid) quote I made in the "Married At First Sight" forums, and they mentioned my real name in the dedications.

😂 😂 😂 

To keep it on topic, I really enjoy all of everyone's posts here about the live feeds, so thanks everyone :) 

Me too (to both comments)! Free book for my "Black Monday" quote - I'm good with that.

I love that this season is still fairly unpredictable, and the way it's played out since the first week. I remember my mom disliking Taylor from the bikini-pool-playing clip, but has long since gone on to become her favorite HG. I've told my mom that those scenes were honestly, like, the "worst" behavior of Taylor's (which is saying a lot), and she's really a genuinely nice person. 

That said, I really want Michael to get to final four, preferably with the women. (I don't think I've seen the golden retriever prayer circle gif yet this year,  but now is the time!)

• Love 3

I can’t remember the last time I liked someone this much this far along into the game. I mean there’s other lovely people, like Donny, who was probably the last person I rooted for at this point. But Taylor feels like such a heartwarming potential and you can see the possibility of it actually happening for her.

Which 100% just seals the deal that Turner wins. Goddamnit!

Edited by NightOwl89
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Turner is killing the ants. He sprays the pool table with a can of Raid, then marvels how the ants crinkle up and expand. He and Monte both lean in to watch. This is how serial killers start.

Monte may not be able to turn Taylor against Michael, but he’s shaking her faith in Brittany. Monte has told her about Brittany’s F2 conversation with Turner, and Taylor is not happy. He suggests she ask Brittany if she has talked game with Turner, and see if Brittany comes clean.

After, Monte and Turner huddle briefly to talk about Brittany and how she is acting strange and sketching everyone out, including Michael. I guess this is smart play; if they can’t get Michael, target his lieutenant.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Taylor, Turner and Michael in the kitchen at 3 am, the last holdouts of the night.

Turner thinks Travis filled what would have been his role last year. He thinks he would have gotten along with Deref. “He seems fun.” Also Claire and Derex. Michael says Deref wasn’t his favorite.

Turner finds it interesting that both Taylor and Michael were on the block Week 1. They are not so nostalgic about that. Taylor finds it interesting that she still has more animosity toward Daniel than Kyle. (I don’t find that odd. Daniel screamed at her.)

Taylor is glad that Kyle and Alyssa made it a sexful season. There is discussion of whether condoms were stashed, or just forgone. Turner: “Not everyone uses them.” Taylor feels envious that both Michael and Turner have someone waiting for them on the outside. (That’s ok, Girl. Trust me, guys will be lining up.)

Taylor is staying up all night, washing comforters. Sound like some of them are Jasmine’s? Michael said he found one of Jasmine’s hairs on him earlier. I wonder how he could tell. Maybe it was an eyebrow hair.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Is she really that bad of comps? Apparently she was only a minute behind Michael in BB Comics. I don't know without Michael in the mix maybe she isn't that awful. 

It really depends on the type of comp with Taylor. Some, she's done bad at, others she's done decently. 

But she's not worse at Monte, who I can't recall doing well at any of them, other than the crapshoot that he won. So I'd say she's the third worst at comps, right above Monte and Alyssa. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It really depends on the type of comp with Taylor. Some, she's done bad at, others she's done decently. 

But she's not worse at Monte, who I can't recall doing well at any of them, other than the crapshoot that he won. So I'd say she's the third worst at comps, right above Monte and Alyssa. 

I would put her higher than Brittany. 

• Love 1

Yea, honestly, I think Taylor has the second most potential in comps. She's got endurance on lock, unless Michael is there. Her strong showing in comics suggests she has good attention to detail, which is important in some of the end game comps. Again, Michael is better with that, but Michael is better at literally everything than everyone else lol.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, honestly, I think Taylor has the second most potential in comps. She's got endurance on lock, unless Michael is there. Her strong showing in comics suggests she has good attention to detail, which is important in some of the end game comps. Again, Michael is better with that, but Michael is better at literally everything than everyone else lol.

Yeah that is my line of thinking Taylor's skill set seems to represent the end game comps she just sucks compared to Michael but everyone does right now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! 9am BB time, and the children are still sleeping. Camera 1 shows the bedroom with the squares. Two beds are full of pillows; the other two are occupied. Can’t tell who’s in the bed closest— wait, is that soft white wool I see poking out from under the blanket? Is that you, @Lamb18?? I guess now we know where she went on her vacation! Miss your morning recaps, Lamb. Hope you’re having fun.

PS- Stay away from Terrance.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Ok, so I've been thinking of my ideal endgame order, something which will likely not happen but one that I wish could. And, my mind seems to change a bit on the next couple of evictions, but here is what my dream boot list would be:

1. Terrance leaves in a unanimous vote.
  2. Turner wins DE HOH, puts up Taylor/Alyssa.
  3. Alyssa, in a surprising turn of events, wins veto, takes herself down.
  4. Turner decides to put up Brittany to honour the All Guys thing.
  5. Monte/Alyssa decide to vote out Brittany to weaken Michael.
  6. Taylor wins F5 HOH, puts up Alyssa/Turner.
  7. Michael wins his record breaking seventh veto, taking down Alyssa, leaving Monte to go up and betraying the Bros. (Note, it's at this moment, they realize they fucked up).
  8. Alyssa/Michael vote out Turner.
  9. Michael wins F4 HOH, puts up Monte/Alyssa.
  10. Taylor wins veto.
  11. Taylor decides to get rid of Monte.
  12. Taylor wins part 1 HOH, Michael wins part 2 and part 3.
  13. Michael decides to take Taylor over Alyssa.
  14. Michael wins in a 6-3 vote over Taylor.
  15. Taylor is also AFP, with Michael as the runner-up for AFP (there's no third placer announced because they were hundreds of thousands of votes behind Michael).

I feel like this entire order will change later today, but this is my current feelings. 

I could be fine with a Taylor DE win, putting up Monte/Turner and having Turner go.

I would be fine if Michael won F5 HOH and put up Monte/Turner outright, also winning the F5 veto and leaving noms the same, to rub it in extra that they fucked up by not taking him out during the DE (in my current wishlist).

I would be fine if Taylor got rid of Alyssa over Monte at F4, leaving him to try to compete against Taylor/Michael with parts 1 and 2. Though that leaves the option that Monte gets to F2 and I'd much rather that didn't happen.

• Love 15

I think I'm still looking forward to a Britney Hoh Just to see what she actually does, who does she target and own it all the way down? I just don't think she has the ovaries to directly betray her two closest allies, nor back door them when there are three people not in their alliance to put up, and rotate if one wins veto.  But also I don't  hate Britney with fire like everyone else. 

• Like 3

What Brittany SHOULD do is not necessarily what Brittany WILL do. I could see her targeting the wrong people, but she's also shown that she is game savvy. She has been the voice of reason on occasions where she isn't a target, so I do think she would end up targeting the men. It's when she's in danger that she panics, freaks out, and makes really crucial mistakes.

She's not a good game player, but she has shown moments of clarity, where she does make the correct choices, and that's when she feels the safest.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Watched Sunday night's episode last night and all I have to say is Brittany is playing for 2nd place.  She's just delusional enough to think she can make a convincing pitch to the jury that every move they're attributing to Michael has been a joint move that they discussed together and agreed upon, but 1) that's not how the jury perceives it because he's been the HOH, not her, and 2) most of the jury likes Michael, on a personal level, more than they like her - and it's not just the crazy eyes.  

I think it's all but certain that Alyssa, Turner and Monte would take the shot at Michael this week if it presents itself.  Taylor might too, but she's less likely than the other three.  Brittany will NEVER take that shot, but, thankfully, I think Turner/Monte are setting this up nicely to get Brittany if they can't get Michael this week with the information they're divulging to Taylor.  Look for them to have a conversation with Alyssa later today, I bet, also divulging the Brittany/Turner info. 

If I wasn't so worried about the bro-down to the end with a potential Monte/Turner/Michael alliance, I'd almost root for the following sequence of events:

1. Turner wins DE HOH & puts up Michael/Brittany
2. Michael wins DE Veto & takes himself down, with Taylor going up as the replacement nom
3. Brittany is voted out by Monte & Alyssa because she's Michael's #2 and everyone knows it
4. Michael wins F5 HOH & puts up Turner/Monte
5. Michael wins F5 Veto & leaves the noms the same
6. Turner is voted out by Taylor & Alyssa
7. Taylor wins F4 HOH & puts up whomever 
8. Alyssa wins F4 Veto for her first comp win of the season and votes out Michael because duh, who doesn't take out the comp beast at that point?
9. Taylor wins F3 part 1, Monte wins F2 part 2, Taylor wins F3 part 3 and takes Alyssa to the F2
10. Taylor wins (8-1 vote with Kyle voting for Alyssa because showmance, but everyone else recognizes the comp wins at the end, especially getting out Michael)
11. Joseph wins AFP 
12. Taylor & Joseph talk post-show and she realizes that everyone in Dyrefest lied to her when they got back in the house about him throwing her under the bus, so the budding romance is back on.

• Like 1

I think Brittany would ultimately do what Michael wants so if she gets DE HOH I think Michael would most likely steer her towards Turner as the target.

The only thing I really want for DE is Taylor safe. I also hope Michael stays but that’s less important to me. Monte or Turner going would be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Omg. Alyssa doesn't know what Syracuse NY is:

Thank you Terrence for at least recognizing our university and sports teams.  I feel seen 😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Brittany would ultimately do what Michael wants so if she gets DE HOH I think Michael would most likely steer her towards Turner as the target.

The only thing I really want for DE is Taylor safe. I also hope Michael stays but that’s less important to me. Monte or Turner going would be perfect.

At this point I just want Taylor safe. I do think Brittany will do whatever Michael tells her to do. 

The dumbest part of Brittany's game plan is thinking the jury will look at her and Michael the same just shows a complete lack of awareness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The dumbest part of Brittany's game plan is thinking the jury will look at her and Michael the same just shows a complete lack of awareness. 

That’s a big issue with a meat shield; if you can’t jettison them in a timely manner, you’re forever stuck under their shadow.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

. . . Because for all his talk of wanting to make moves, he's just a big wuss who talks a good game, but ultimately sticks with the easy route.  A gay version of Enzo, in that regard.

Superficially, yes, but situationally this week, no.  First, Michael had made a promise to Turner of safety last week and given the circumstances under which that safety promise was made, it would be very dishonorable to go against it.  Michael would have needed really good reason - like absolute confirmation from Terrance, Monte & Alyssa (and Kyle last week) that he was Turner's original backdoor target - to break that promise to Turner.  Terrance was the only one of those three to try to throw Turner under the bus, and even that was a lightweight toss.  Additionally, Terrance was making a total ass out of himself to Michael, what with the "I'll poison the jury against you" threats.  And, finally, while Monte might prefer to keep Terrance over Alyssa, he's fully aware of just how easy it is to sway Terrance into "making a big move" that is short-sighted and stupid.  Getting out Terrance is certainly easier than getting out Turner, but the really easy move would be taking out Alyssa.  Of the options Michael has, this week in particular, this IS the best move he can make.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

You also have to factor in the fact that Terrance HAS done well at the mental comps, and the last few weeks involve a lot more mental comps. 

So getting Terrance out ISN'T a bad move because he can legitimately win. 

If Michael's target was Alyssa, I'd agree. But Terrance? He could actually win some upcoming comps, so I think getting him out, especially after threatening Michael's game, is the right call. 

Monte's been terrible at the mental comps and he may be able to win a physical comp or a crapshoot, but how many more of those are left, especially in the next week? Turner would have been a smart move as well, but Michael promised Turner safety and breaking that promise would have most certainly tanked Michael's game.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Watched Sunday night's episode last night and all I have to say is Brittany is playing for 2nd place.  She's just delusional enough to think she can make a convincing pitch to the jury that every move they're attributing to Michael has been a joint move that they discussed together and agreed upon, but 1) that's not how the jury perceives it because he's been the HOH, not her, and 2) most of the jury likes Michael, on a personal level, more than they like her - and it's not just the crazy eyes.  

I think it's all but certain that Alyssa, Turner and Monte would take the shot at Michael this week if it presents itself.  Taylor might too, but she's less likely than the other three.  Brittany will NEVER take that shot, but, thankfully, I think Turner/Monte are setting this up nicely to get Brittany if they can't get Michael this week with the information they're divulging to Taylor.  Look for them to have a conversation with Alyssa later today, I bet, also divulging the Brittany/Turner info. 

If I wasn't so worried about the bro-down to the end with a potential Monte/Turner/Michael alliance, I'd almost root for the following sequence of events:

1. Turner wins DE HOH & puts up Michael/Brittany
2. Michael wins DE Veto & takes himself down, with Taylor going up as the replacement nom
3. Brittany is voted out by Monte & Alyssa because she's Michael's #2 and everyone knows it
4. Michael wins F5 HOH & puts up Turner/Monte
5. Michael wins F5 Veto & leaves the noms the same
6. Turner is voted out by Taylor & Alyssa
7. Taylor wins F4 HOH & puts up whomever 
8. Alyssa wins F4 Veto for her first comp win of the season and votes out Michael because duh, who doesn't take out the comp beast at that point?
9. Taylor wins F3 part 1, Monte wins F2 part 2, Taylor wins F3 part 3 and takes Alyssa to the F2
10. Taylor wins (8-1 vote with Kyle voting for Alyssa because showmance, but everyone else recognizes the comp wins at the end, especially getting out Michael)
11. Joseph wins AFP 
12. Taylor & Joseph talk post-show and she realizes that everyone in Dyrefest lied to her when they got back in the house about him throwing her under the bus, so the budding romance is back on.

I would be fine with your sequence of events, with one exception: I need Monte to go before Michael. 

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Of the options Michael has, this week in particular, this IS the best move he can make.

Agreed, and I’ll add one additional point: Turner potentially offers additional safety for Michael, if their new alliance is legitimate. Now, I don’t necessarily believe Turner was sincere in his pitch, but he could have been, and he could offer Michael another path to the end. Terrance offers nothing, never, nohow, and Michael knows it. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Monte's been terrible at the mental comps and he may be able to win a physical comp or a crapshoot, but how many more of those are left, especially in the next week? 

I was just thinking about what the comps in the last DE last season were so I checked and the HOH actually involved balls so hey maybe Monte's got a shot lol. It was basically skee ball. It was kind of like the mermaid comp from this season using your hands. I'm doubting this one will be like that since they basically already did it. But I could see it being a crapshoot/skill-ish one again. The veto last season was questions. I feel like they used to do it the other way around for DEs though.

8 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So who do you think is going DJ showtime or Alyssa ?

As of now it's Terrance and I do think it will end up being Terrance.

• Love 3

I think getting rid of Terrance is correct. Remember they think Turner is good at mental comps because he can remember the plot of each season of Breaking Bad. I mean I can remember certain plots in-depth of tv shows, but I would suck at certain mental comps they do on Big Brother. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Remember they think Turner is good at mental comps because he can remember the plot of each season of Breaking Bad.

Pretty sure Brittany is the only one stuck on that. The day she went around telling everyone about it cracked me up.

• Love 1

Terrance having a one-on-one with Taylor, and I’m pretty sure he’s saying he’s the reason she hasn’t been voted out, and that he deserves to stay over her. Someone please tell me I’m hearing this wrong. Why is he telling her this? It’s nonsense and she knows it. 

Edited by invisiblegirl12
Edited because I lost track of who is on the block this week
  • Useful 2

She’s doing a great job of hearing him out on this incredibly whiney rant. I would not have the patience for this. But she’s two steps ahead of him, not burning bridges, because he’s 100% going to the jury house tomorrow Thursday. 

Edited by invisiblegirl12
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I feel like in big brother there's the "mm-hmm" rule. If you are pitching something to someone and their response is a series of "mm-hmms" then your ass is grass. Taylor is already on her 10th mm-hmm in the brief time I've seen her in this pitch from Terrance.
Taylor is a Danielle Reyes fan. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I’ve seen tweets saying Taylor put things in some of the departing houseguest suitcases.  Like she gave Indy a dress and I think maybe a poem for Joseph.  Has anyone else seen anything like that.  I wouldn’t think Production would allow that.  

Terrance sure does love pulling out the race card when he thinks it’ll work for him, doesn’t he? Even with Taylor, who saw right through his BS. I hope when he’s finally evicted Thursday night he gets the same muted reaction by the audience that Kyle did. For an obviously different reason, of course.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Do the houseguests know it’s a double eviction this week?

Michael probably is expecting it.  The others…probably not.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner is moving Brittany up the hit list. He's talking to Monte.
So his hit list is now:
1) Brittany
2) Taylor
3) Michael

I can't believe Michael has moved so far down their hit list.

Gotta get those wimmin out before the comp beast guy.  Who knows what they might be up to.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Coco88 said:

They need to put Mike and Britt on the block together.  Because if they don’t put Mike on the block initially, he will win the Veto and he will pull down Britt. 

With the way they're talking, they aren't putting Michael up at all. Which is dumb...but it's Monte and Turner, who are Bros. 

I really WOULD rather Brittany go, but I would laugh at Monte or Turner going during the DE as well. Those three would be ideal DE boots. Alyssa would be next, then Michael, and then Taylor in dead last.

• Love 2

I just find it funny that Michael may not go on Thursday, even if he loses the veto. Like, maybe Monte/Turner will get their heads on straight but if they don't, that just adds to Michael's resume. He managed to secure safety through a DE, and a lost veto, over a fake ass F3 that Monte/Turner bought was real. 

I mean, that HAS to be impressive, even if it's mostly luck due to the men's bad gameplay. If Michael manages to pull this off, seriously, he deserves the win and I hope his revenge over Turner/Monte is satisfying as he chooses the women over them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner is moving Brittany up the hit list. He's talking to Monte.
So his hit list is now:
1) Brittany
2) Taylor
3) Michael

I can't believe Michael has moved so far down their hit list.

Don't worry, Alyssa will be ahead of Michael by the time Thursday rolls around.  Can't have those womenfolk gettin' anywhere near to the end.

As much as I want Brittany to go, I'm entirely down with either Monte or Turner going in the DE.  Brittany can go the week after.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Michael may be ready for Brittany to go.  She will not leave him alone.  I saw her talking at him in the workout room over an hour ago and now she's hovering over him in the HOH room.   I'm beginning to wonder if Brittany and Jasmine's husbands are both hard of hearing.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sure they did. Terrance really is the biggest loser.

I wish his wife was being literal when she told him to don’t bother coming home if he doesn’t have the money. Maybe he can sell his crock pots online 

• LOL 8
33 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner now says that no matter who wins HoH, Brittany has to go. 

Oooh, scary Brittany. Yeah, she is the biggest threat to Turner’s game. <eyeroll> I kind of get why he wants her out of the way, but I really don’t think Michael cares who goes, as long as it isn’t him.

1 hour ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Do the houseguests know it’s a double eviction this week?

Michael and Brittany have discussed the possibility. I haven’t seen anyone else talk about it.

• Love 2