Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It's hard for me to feel bad for Turner he has been very personal with other houseguests and gloating about other houseguests. 

I have the same problem with Turner that I have with Franzel. He would be a hilariously petty villain if he leaned into it but instead he pretends to be some upstanding good person rather than the messy bitch he could be.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Tuner and Monte in the back patio (watching the sunrise?), and Brittney is sitting up in bed, full makeup on, eyes closed, likely meditating. Camera keeps zooming in on her super creepy smiles every now and then. Now her chin is quivering and she looks like she’s about to cry. Oop- now she’s back to the creepy grin. Eyes still closed. 

• LOL 2

What will Joseph do when he finds out about Monte and Taylor hooking up? This is more interesting for me than any predictions of who wins.

I don't see why the Cookout is an alliance that is promoted so much by the production and they will cut time from the actual game in order to express their opinions. I mean, don't we live in a social media era? Why would I want the opinion of a 40 years old woman who masturbates on the live feeds with her teenager son watching? No.

27 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

What will Joseph do when he finds out about Monte and Taylor hooking up? This is more interesting for me than any predictions of who wins.

I don't see why the Cookout is an alliance that is promoted so much by the production and they will cut time from the actual game in order to express their opinions. I mean, don't we live in a social media era? Why would I want the opinion of a 40 years old woman who masturbates on the live feeds with her teenager son watching? No.

They usually talk to someone from the previous season. They put that on hold because of covid/no audience. Well considering Tiffany was the most strategic player last year and won AFP it makes a lot of sense why they would talk to her. 

One of the weirder segments we ever had was Alison's boyfriend talking about her in All Stars while he is talking about how she wouldn't flirt with guys and all these scenes of her hugging guys and dancing lol. 

23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, Joseph talked about how he has a "situationship" on the outside with a woman before coming in the house sooo...

Yeah which is why I find it so weird his family has leaned into the Jaylor shipping universe. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

A standup I like a lot is Wendy Liebman, whose style is to say one thing, but then subtly bring up the real point of her statement as an aside (Early Amy Schumer aped this style a lot).

Anyhow, I think of that when I still see posts that ever so casually still try to tear down the Cookout.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way my ads here are for Kelley School of Business, Smart Sweets caramels and Lily Collins for Living Proof (hair ad). My phone has an ad for the Timberwolves, three for the Primetimer Guide and the bottom ad for Hamilton Jewelers. I miss the ads in Norwegian.

I paused my ad blocker permanently for this site and am eagerly awaiting ads! 

15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Anyhow, I think of that when I still see posts that ever so casually still try to tear down the Cookout.

At the beginning I was sometimes bothered when a "you've chosen to ignore..." post went by, but not any longer. 

eta: On my phone I get etsy and a site that will help me have kids after a vasectomy, I guess if I was male and had a vasectomy and wanted kids! Probably I'll get that ad forever now!

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
more details
  • LOL 6

Feeds   back! Don't know who's won yet. BB Chat says it's Monte, but haven't heard it confirmed on feeds.

ETA: I guess it was confirmed on feeds but I missed it.

Edited by Lamb18

How did Brittany lose the Days comp? Did she have an anxiety meltdown and forget how to count?

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

He is going to get the full court press from Taylor now. Doubt it works, but she'll try!

You mean they're gonna fuck, right?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 9
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner 100% takes Monte, Taylor 95% takes Monte (lbr it’s 100% but let me have a little faith lol) and Monte it’s probably 50/50 on who he takes.

I think he takes Taylor, but he definitely SHOULD take Turner. A lot of things broke Monte's way late, but probably the biggest is that he is SO much more charming than Turner, so everyone would pick him over Turner even if they did the exact same game moves. 

I look forward to some HARDCORE condescension from Brit to Monte about how OBVIOUSLY he should evict Turner instead of her, and how evicting her just doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

look forward to some HARDCORE condescension from Brit to Monte about how OBVIOUSLY he should evict Turner instead of her, and how evicting her just doesn't make sense. 

And Monte will at least match if not beat her with the condescension.

Monte has told Turner he’ll take him to F2 and he has never said that to Taylor that we know of. And I just expect a bro down. Men are so afraid to lose to a woman lol. Turner is far easier to beat anyway and Monte knows it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Monte will at least match if not beat her with the condescension

Totally fair, but that's at least going in the normal direction. Like, when Brit had power, she was a dick, but at least it made sense. But she's the same with AND without power!

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner is far easier to beat anyway and Monte knows it.

If he cuts his showmance to assure himself of the win, I'd honestly be kind of impressed by him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Monte has told Turner he’ll take him to F2 and he has never said that to Taylor that we know of. And I just expect a bro down. Men are so afraid to lose to a woman lol. Turner is far easier to beat anyway and Monte knows it.

I feel like Monte has said that to Taylor..? But I’m honestly not sure. I do expect that Monte will take Turner. Taylor will definitely take Monte. I think there’s a slight chance Turner will take Taylor. But he’s not beating Monte at the F3 comps, so it won’t matter.

I don’t see Taylor making it to the end unless she takes herself. At this point, I fully expect Monte to prevail.

And I do think Monte was holding back before and letting Michael be the comp shield. Smart move, because nobody saw him as that much of a threat and now it’s too late. I hate thinking of Monte as smart. 

• Like 5

It's such an odd, fever dream of a season. It was horrible then it was amazing. Then it was bad. Then it was like every other season of Big Brother ever with the racism and the misogyny. Then it was good again. Then it was bad again. Then it was... whatever this mess at the end is. We've had assisted ass wiping, ten second period sex on the butterfly floatie, the Great Gender Roles Debate in the living room, Taylor finally getting her freak on after shooting her shot two other times, Muffingate, just Jasmine herself. It's been one giant mushroom trip only I didn't end up with gutrot at the end.

I'm still rooting for the ants, though.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm still rooting for the ants, though.

Night before last, someone was making cinnamon rolls and dropped the full tub of icing behind the stove. (They just shrugged and used whipped cream instead.) So the ants are back there, feasting and getting stronger.  They may be ready for takeover by finale night.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17

Between weight lifting sets, Monte had a fairly eloquent monologue about his strategy, who he’s moving forward with, pride for the black community, and his chances in beating Turner at the end. He’s feeling confident. 

During this same time, Brittney is moping by herself in the HoH room. Just as Monte finished his speech, practically on cue, Brittney quietly muttered, “I’m fucked.”

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

Monte did say various time throughout the season he would take a black woman to the final 2. I know he meant Ameerah at first, but he had mentioned it to Taylor a few weeks ago I think maybe in the aftermath of Kyle's cookout 2.0 reveal plan.

I think Monte takes Turner and vice versa. Taylor should take Turner, but will probably take Monte. 

I do think it's funny that Brittany was so sure Turner would be a mental comp beast and only won one out three.

Taylor isn't going to be mad.  She's in the F3 and will be the last girl standing.  It's no secret that Monte doesn't like Brittany.

She and Monte and Turner are a worthy F3.  It's not like last year where Big D and Azah floated and got dragged along.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Taylor isn't going to be mad.  She's in the F3 and will be the last girl standing.  It's no secret that Monte doesn't like Brittany.

She and Monte and Turner are a worthy F3.  It's not like last year where Big D and Azah floated and got dragged along.

Honestly, I can't criticize any of the F4.  They've all won or contributed to winning at least 2 comps.  Sure, Turner always did as he was told, and Taylor's first HOH was a hot mess thanks to Joseph & Kyle, and Brittany has brought the cray-cray since Michael left (has it really only been 8 days?!), but they've all clawed and fought and won when they needed to, otherwise they would have been gone.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Before leaving Brittney in the HoH room, Brittney tried to have a long talk with Taylor. Taylor basically cut it short, told her to play it cool, not talk strategy to Monte, and to NOT BE ANTISOCIAL.

Guess who’s been sitting in the HoH room by themself for nearly an hour, while the rest of the houseguests are downstairs enjoying breakfast and conversation about music?

• Like 1

What?? Who did that?

I can understand the show promoting the Cookout, it was one of the most successful alliances in the history of the show and a first in terms of diversity. That said, it's also a reminder of what happened with Kyle, and the show is STILL trying hard to sell us Kyle as a salvageable fan fave. Julie had to ask about Kyle when interviewing Alyssa; they showed Kyle's picture on the memory wall - the show will NOT give up on Kyle. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So disappointed in Monte winning. This win guarantees him F2, and I think it'll be tough for Turner OR Taylor to beat him.

Turner loses against him, but Taylor CAN win; she just REALLY needs to do better at the final speeches than he does. 

Monte's faced less adversity, has better strategic moves that he can speak about and has been in a better position all game, being part of the creation of the Leftovers and not having to make many enemies along the way. He's won comps he's needed to win, has taken out Michael and now Brittany, and people seem to see him in a favourable light. Monte has only seen the block once on eviction night and even when he should have been a bigger threat, he was kept in. His social game allowed him to stay safe even when he shouldn't have been.

On the other hand, Taylor has a MUCH better story. She's faced adversity with a smile on her face. She's had much better jury management. Her social game climbed since the early weeks. She was the reasons why the Leftovers solidified (maybe not formed, but solidified) and getting out Taylor's enemies allowed her to secure herself in a very, very safe position. She can even speak on how her enemies also NEVER voted her out, besides Daniel once and now Brittany once. And she had been on the block five times on eviction night.

Monte vs Taylor would be tough. I know people have voiced that Monte wins in F2, no matter who he sits beside, but I REALLY think Taylor is a threat to win, even against him. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

What?? Who did that?

Tiffany had an under the covers moment with Kyland in the HoH bed. Other than some heavy breathing and a little wiggling, it wasn't obvious what was happening. But some people got all up in arms and pearl clutchy because she's a mother and has a teenaged son at home and they started making up stories about how the kid was clearly going to be bullied by his classmates playing this live feed moment from 3 am to him every time he left a classroom and went to his locker or some shit like that. It's very slut shamey under the guise of "Won't someone think of the children?!".

Edited by Callaphera
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

They usually talk to someone from the previous season. They put that on hold because of covid/no audience. Well considering Tiffany was the most strategic player last year and won AFP it makes a lot of sense why they would talk to her. 

Production has another reason to want the Cookout on Finale Night; expect significant discussions with both Kyland and Tiffany about their experiences on The Challenge as a roundabout plug for its next season.

4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yeah which is why I find it so weird his family has leaned into the Jaylor shipping universe. 

Doesn’t portend well for Joseph’s girlfriend’s relationship with the family as prospective in-laws, does it now?  😆

2 hours ago, Never Again said:

This sounds like the title of a horror film or novel 

Definitely not a country song, that’s for sure.

Monte vs Taylor would be tough. I know people have voiced that Monte wins in F2, no matter who he sits beside, but I REALLY think Taylor is a threat to win, even against him. 

I tend to trust Taran's takes and he thinks Taylor beats him, easily even. I think he will be the hardest to beat of the three left which is why I wish she'd nommed him, but there is still a tiny shred of hope Taylor can win F3, if she does. I wish Taylor was better at misting but she barely even tries, like Michael she's locked into one strategy and just wants to live and die by it.

I honestly can't fathom why any of them aren't planning to keep Brit around, the who you wanna lose to/ did you play right way bit rears it's head. In that respect I have new found respect for X (I loathe to say it). He liked every other person in the Cookout more, and could beat all of them except Tiff probs, but he wasn't gonna even risk it. Flashing back to Kyland's bitch ass saying he didn't respect X's game and bringing up his nephew. 

As for the days veto I think Brit's stress levels probably messed with her focus.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, blixie said:

I tend to trust Taran's takes and he thinks Taylor beats him, easily even. I think he will be the hardest to beat of the three left which is why I wish she'd nommed him, but there is still a tiny shred of hope Taylor can win F3, if she does. I wish Taylor was better at misting but she barely even tries, like Michael she's locked into one strategy and just wants to live and die by it.

It's VERY possible. I think Taylor can get the votes to win. I think she has Brittany's vote 100%, I can see her having Alyssa's vote, and I think I can see her getting Michael's (but Michael's vote depends on who sells to him better).

Terrance and Turner vote Monte, Joseph has been close with Monte AND Taylor so it's really hard to say who he'd go for, and Indy/Jasmine are up in the air, but potentially toward Taylor. Kyle SHOULD theoretically vote Monte because of the Pound, BUT I can see him voting with Alyssa. 

So, I wouldn't say Taylor beats Monte easily, but she has a lot of votes that can be swayed her way. 

So, in THIS scenario with Taylor vs Monte (new scenarios!), here is where I see things falling:

100% Taylor:  Brittany

100% Monte: Terrance, Turner

Leaning toward Taylor: Alyssa, Jasmine

Leaning toward Monte: Kyle

Could go either way: Michael, Indy, Joseph

So, not as set in stone, but there are three votes Taylor can sway toward her. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1