Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I think the thing with Socal weather that throws ppl in for a loop is that it's SCORCHING in the daytime and then drops so rapidly at night. I know it did when I visited -- how in the daytime you were sweating bullets and at night you were in a hoodie.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I am so bummed feeds are so boring this week with the outside group sitting glumly on the couches and the inside group sleeping all day. I tested positive for covid this morning, and if ever there were fun feeds for me to watch all day while self-isolating this would be it. Alas ...

I was sick last week and treated myself to Hulu to binge Only Murders in the Building.

• Love 2

I’ve gone back and forth on Michael a LOT this season. Early on he was my fave, I cheered when he won his first HOH, I loved his partnership with Brittany, but I’m pretty much over him at this point. And what’s funny is whoever mentioned the comparison to Dr. Will is what cemented my opinion. I HATED that guy. Loathed him. From the beginning of season 2 until whatever random ass appearance he’ll make, until my death. I mean, that’s probably a bit much but you get my point.

But it’s why I hate him is why I no longer like Michael. I get it’s a game. I get that you have to lie and deceive and blah blah game. But his utter lack of giving a fuck about anyone or anything just turns me off. It’s not something I find myself rooting for.  I mean, good for him, he’ll deserve it if he wins but I don’t have to root for it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I am not questioning why the cookout existed. I'm suggesting though that since that just happened last year it's expected that people could be scared that the same or a variation of it could happen again. Also, people of color had been evicted last year as well before the final 6, they just were not black.

Michael just had a talk to the camera yesterday after his HoH win and confirmed his F3 are still Brittany and Taylor so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Both are: "vote them out because they are not [blank]"

I see no difference.

In your previous post, you described the Cookout as racist  Here you do not.  Both hypotheticals/proposed or real alliances are exclusionary.  Only one (white excluding POC) is racist by the usual definition of racism people use to discuss the topic.  

I certainly would never argue that the Cookout was not exclusionary.  Racism involves an unequal longstanding balance of societal power.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Over 3h already!!! Crap on T if that’s true! Yup it’s confirmed, feeds back. So looks like noms will stick on both sides. Anyone know where they had the inside comp and how they’re being sequestered to set up the outside one?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

C ya, Joseph.

Yup, dead man walking. As much as I liked him before last week’s mess, he had no hope with the split. Now if the other can only be Jasmine but the smarter strategic move for the rest would be Monte. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, thestorm said:

LOL, if Terrance is the threat that no one has been paying attention too.  He has now won HOH and the Veto.

Lol, it was probably another stay/fold like the other veto, least setup needed. I don’t see him winning physical or endurance. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Anyone know where they had the inside comp and how they’re being sequestered to set up the outside one?

I'm assuming they did the vetos in the 'basement' where they did the Hacker comps and I believe do the 'tiny' comps.

If only last week LO would have just let Taylor have what she wanted, they might not be in this mess lol.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Lol, it was probably another stay/fold like the other veto, least setup needed. I don’t see him winning physical or endurance. 

Yet of the HGs remaining, no one outside Michael has won HOH and a Veto.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If only last week LO would have just let Taylor have what she wanted, they might not be in this mess lol.

They way overplayed and overthought it and that’s why last week was such a chaotic mess. It was good for team feeds but not for their game. Well they only have themselves to blame for blowing it but the fractures were already forming with Michael and Kyle’s individual agendas. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Depends totally upon that to which they’ve become acclimated.  

I've been to California several times in the summer, and I always freeze to death at night and sometimes during the day.  It might be the lack of the humidity we have to endure here in Tennessee.  Of course, my naturally curly (read: frizzy) hair always looks great in California.  

I just wish Jasmine was in the backyard complaining about the chill.   Michael has other problems, but I will certainly never forgive him for choosing Jazz for Big Brochella. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Ugh. It figures. While we're assigning blame, I'll lay some on Michael for picking Jasmine and Terrence for the second-to-last round of the HOH contest since it assured a non-LO would be the other HOH. I know he did it on purpose, but I can still be mad about it, lol.

I'm also mad they had a schoolyard pick instead of a random draw. Michael got to curate the exact team he wanted and now he has the outcome he wanted. Boo. 

I still have hope that Turner figures out Kyle betrayed the alliance and tells the others but that hope is dwindling. Turner will just be happy that he's not the one getting the boot. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

I still have hope that Turner figures out Kyle betrayed the alliance and tells the others but that hope is dwindling. Turner will just be happy that he's not the one getting the boot. 

Yea, I don't have much faith in Turner really doing anything. He's a passive player, a coaster. He's not gonna make waves.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

Of course, my naturally curly (read: frizzy) hair always looks great in California.  

That's funny. I live in California and always thought I had straight hair until the first time I went to Hawaii on vacation and it turned into a gigantic curly halo.

• LOL 3

For sure, Turner has been more than happy to lay low to this point.

I have a sneaking suspicion he grasps that the tectonic shift has arrived and that he needs to make moves or get left in the dust.  He knows he can't win if Michael gets to F3.  I think he knows that Michael has got to go next week.  Happily for him, Kyle has set himself up as the anti-Michael, so Turner can make his move without being the Alpha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Ugh. It figures. While we're assigning blame, I'll lay some on Michael for picking Jasmine and Terrence for the second-to-last round of the HOH contest since it assured a non-LO would be the other HOH. I know he did it on purpose, but I can still be mad about it, lol.

I'm also mad they had a schoolyard pick instead of a random draw. Michael got to curate the exact team he wanted and now he has the outcome he wanted. Boo. 

That's why they need to get rid of Michael ASAP.  Otherwise, he will continue to steam roll.  Kyle is not going to win - he has too much blood on his hands.  He can easily turn on Michael.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm assuming they did the vetos in the 'basement' where they did the Hacker comps and I believe do the 'tiny' comps.

To me it’ll always be the ALB ( Anal Lice Basement).

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

For sure, Turner has been more than happy to lay low to this point.

I have a sneaking suspicion he grasps that the tectonic shift has arrived and that he needs to make moves or get left in the dust.  He knows he can't win if Michael gets to F3.  I think he knows that Michael has got to go next week.  Happily for him, Kyle has set himself up as the anti-Michael, so Turner can make his move without being the Alpha.

I agree. He’ll make his move in comps when he wants to. I remember him being so passionate and psyching himself through the entire lighter comp to win HoH and his was a very organized and successful (for his alliance) reign considering it came with the festie bestie twist and tied indefinitely to Jasmine. I’m also rooting for him because he’s displaying my emotions in the game so far. He speaks my language as far as Jasmine, his HoH veto ceremony speech to Nicole was just what it needed to be and he also warned Kyle about the disadvantage of a showmance. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The non Michael/Brittany/Kyle members of LO are just too loyal. They truly believed in the alliance and wanted it to get to F7 and they just assumed M/B/K felt the same so they missed the many signs that they're snakes.

Well ... also, in recent seasons, dominant alliances have stayed loyal. Cookout, the Committee, Level 6, Bomb Squad, etc. That's been the blueprint for winning BB since season 16 -- form a large, loyal alliance filled with challenge threats and dominate the house.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Unfortunately, Turner seems to be the only wary of Michael's threat level.  I don't know whether or not Kyle is, too.  

Oh he has. He's been talking about how much of a threat Michael is/how he's playing the best game with Alyssa. Then again, he's also called Michael a 'wuss' for not going after the BIPOC members of LOL so.

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well ... also, in recent seasons, dominant alliances have stayed loyal. Cookout, the Committee, Level 6, Bomb Squad, etc. That's been the blueprint for winning BB since season 16 -- form a large, loyal alliance filled with challenge threats and dominate the house.

If only Michael/Brittany hadn't let Kyle's racism go unchecked and clued in the others, this wouldn't have happened. Michael will probably win so he likely won't care too much lol.

I wonder how they'll edit around the fact that Terrance targeted Joseph because Michael told him to? The rules were that they couldn't talk so the show will definitely just pretend that didn't happen. I also wonder how they'll continue to paint Kyle positively after this. I'm not curious enough to actually watch the eps though lol.

Michael is a criminal defense attorney. You do what you need to win. Anyone who's ever met a defense attorney wouldn't be surprised at the way Michael's played the game.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder how they'll edit around the fact that Terrance targeted Joseph because Michael told him to? The rules were that they couldn't talk the show will definitely just pretend that didn't happen. I also wonder how they'll continue to paint Kyle positively after this. I'm not curious enough to actually watch the eps though lol.

I think that's a spoilergirl urban legend. I think what actually happened was Kyle pretended to be Terrance's new best friend and Terrance bought it hook, line and sinker.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Doesn't make it any less gross for me personally lol. 

Not gonna lie though, I am kind of excited to see Kyle tell the LO that Joseph is the one that spilled to Terrance. I'm sure they'll believe it too lol. Well, Michael/Brittany won't but they will continue to be the snakes they are.

• Love 3

I actually haven't liked Joseph since his GBM to Indy. I thought it was so overly smarmy, insincere, and a bit meanspirited considering Indy genuinely thought they were close. And considering it was him who insisted on booting Indy over Terrance, it's only fitting that Terrance is sending him out the door.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Ok now Joe is being delusional and thinks Kyle, Turner and he are going to be able to convince Terrance to take him down and put up Alyssa and Kyle is actually engaging him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Turner just walked off probably to 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ok now Joe is being delusional and thinks Kyle, Turner and he are going to be able to convince Terrance to take him down and put up Alyssa and Kyle is actually engaging him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Turner just walked off probably to 🙄

Hey, at least he hasn't just totally accepted his fate. That's something. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Monte is so sure he’s staying, he’s talking about telling the BYers that he won POV and took himself down, which means Taylor hypothetically went up again. Does he think he can convince the other 4 to corroborate his lie? Especially Brittany? And what’s the point?

20 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I just saw who won the vetos. So who all do you think is going this week?

Joe and Jasmine.

Although, I’m slightly afraid for Monte again. He and Taylor just talked and Monte said that if Joe is gone then he is gunning for Kyle. I would be shocked if Taylor doesn’t tell Michael/Brittany this and then I’m sure Michael/Brittany will probably at least consider taking the shot at Monte.

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joe and Jasmine.

Although, I’m slightly afraid for Monte again. He and Taylor just talked and Monte said that if Joe is gone then he is gunning for Kyle. I would be shocked if Taylor doesn’t tell Michael/Brittany this and then I’m sure Michael/Brittany will probably at least consider taking the shot at Monte.

Why?  That is exactly what they want: Monte focused on Kyle and Alyssa, Kyle focused on Monte and Taylor, and no one focused on them.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I'm open to give Kyle a chance to be educated about the matter.

He’s 30 years old, so…

5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Imagine Jasmine being voted out and going to jury with Joseph. Maybe her husband should start looking for a divorce lawyer soon. (Is Michael available? 😏)

Jasmine may have a bit of a crush on Joseph, but no way is he touching that. Besides, she’d have to fight Indy for him, lol.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The non Michael/Brittany/Kyle members of LO are just too loyal. They truly believed in the alliance and wanted it to get to F7 and they just assumed M/B/K felt the same so they missed the many signs that they're snakes.

Monte and Taylor were just kicking themselves last night for missing all the signs that Kyle was not loyal. Of course, Michael and Brittany chimed in on that regret, while neglecting to mention that they chose to dismiss the signs. Two weeks from now, Monte and Taylor will be asking themselves the same thing about Michael and Brittany, probably from the jury house.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

If only Michael/Brittany hadn't let Kyle's racism go unchecked and clued in the others, this wouldn't have happened. Michael will probably win so he likely won't care too much lol.

It’s become increasingly clear that Michael has no intention of telling anyone, as long as he might be able to use that information to his advantage. Last night, he was with Monte and Taylor, on Thursday it might be Kyle and Alyssa again. I’m sure he’s just waiting to see who comes back. If he tells anyone, it will be after Kyle is gone and it will be in the context of “guess what I just found out.”

I liked Michael so much in the early days. He was actually my favorite for awhile. I get playing hard, I understand the need to look after yourself, and I tend to scoff at people who insist on playing with “integrity”. Still, I require at least a modicum of conscience from someone I’m rooting for, and he is badly failing that test.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Well, this sucks ass. It’s Saturday and it seems there will be no….anything until Thursday. I mean, it would be nice if Turner/Joe tried something but I feel it’s too little too late at this point. Michael could change his mind and want to get out Monte, but…..eh.  That’s BB though. Goes from crappy to awesome to boring so quickly.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I agree. He’ll make his move in comps when he wants to. I remember him being so passionate and psyching himself through the entire lighter comp to win HoH and his was a very organized and successful (for his alliance) reign considering it came with the festie bestie twist and tied indefinitely to Jasmine. I’m also rooting for him because he’s displaying my emotions in the game so far. He speaks my language as far as Jasmine, his HoH veto ceremony speech to Nicole was just what it needed to be and he also warned Kyle about the disadvantage of a showmance. 

Yes, Turner seems tuned in to what the TV audience would be thinking. He's like Jim halpert rolling his eyes at the camera.  He finds the same things funny that I do. He comes across as taking the game seriously, but not so much that he doesn't have fun.  He has stupid hair and he dresses weird, but I like him.  

• Love 18

Wow, Brittany talking to cam saying hypnosis saved her from depression and contemplating suicide last year. Also said she won more comps than any other woman. How’s that or am I forgetting something she’s won besides this veto? Jasmine and Taylor have both won HoH. 

• Love 2