Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Healthy Glows and Low Blows

• Start Topic

Marlo and Sheree get into a steamy confrontation with Kandi about her lack of support; Sanya has a heart-to-heart with Ross over her concerns about expanding their family.

Airdate: 06/26/2022

• Love 1

Sharlo piling on Kandi for not checking up on Sheree for being stood up and for Marlos crisis with her sister was silly. I do find the two entertaining at times but they need to stick to shopping and gossiping. 
The ladies are hard on Drew. They act like none of them use their Bravo celeb status to make money. That said, Drew does look rather lame because she acted like she’s been doing this for years when it’s the fit lady who is doing most of the work. Drew it seems, just shows up to take the classes. 
I’m not liking Sanya. She turned on Drew to kiss Kenya’s ass and try to be one of the cool girls. I don’t think her marriage looks much, if any better than Drew’s. 
Marlo needs to stfu with her crap insults. I’m not a big Kenya fan but to insult her for not keeping a man is not only hypocritical it’s also pretty gross since the man was verbally abusive. 

• Like 1
  • Love 16

So, I'm going to need these women to stop trying to shade Drew so hard. Partially because in doing so, they have potentially harmed a blck woman (Judith, Janice???) who clearly has taken a lot of time to develop an build a business. What this woman has done is made a decision to take her business to the next level by partnering with Drew, in exchange for some ownership portion of her business. Now Drew probably could have explained that relationship better, but the constant shading of this business as "not real", "a ponzi scheme", etc. is going to impact this woman who has clearly been working on this business for a very long time. 

Now all of these chicks may not have understood what this was originally, but I'm going to need to see them all step up and make amends for this going forward. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

This episode was a snooze.

I liked that Kandi called out Sheree and Marlo for having communication expectations for her, but they don't reciprocate. Just because Sheree went to Kandi's events, it still doesn't mean that they're close. The only person Kandi was truly close with was Phaedra. Everyone else seemed like associates/colleagues depending on where they stood with each other. I don't recall Kandi and Sheree ever hanging out 1:1. Marlo is always coming at Kandi's neck, so they have no relationship. Of course, Marlo falls back to her childhood whenever she gets called out on her shit. Kandi wasn't having it, and I didn't blame her.

I still don't care about Sanya. Her segment could've been cut. Her conversation with Ross gave me Robyn and Juan Dixon vibes when they also discussed her apprehension about having another child. I mean, at least Ross stayed seated when Sanya spoke to him. Juan sped off and left Robyn in the parking lot. The bar is in hell. 

Let this be the last time we hear about these vibrating panties. The battery has died. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Why did Kandi show up to the spa or whatever that was with Sheree and Marlo if she had another engagement? She clearly didn't want to be there, walked in there in a bad mood and was fighting with them through the glass because she didn't want to change clothes and mess up her hair? They should have just cut that scene completely out. 

ALL of the fights this season are ridiculous. And boring. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

This episode was a snooze.

I liked that Kandi called out Sheree and Marlo for having communication expectations for her, but they don't reciprocate. Just because Sheree went to Kandi's events, it still doesn't mean that they're close. The only person Kandi was truly close with was Phaedra. Everyone else seemed like associates/colleagues depending on where they stood with each other. I don't recall Kandi and Sheree ever hanging out 1:1. Marlo is always coming at Kandi's neck, so they have no relationship. Of course, Marlo falls back to her childhood whenever she gets called out on her shit. Kandi wasn't having it, and I didn't blame her.

I still don't care about Sanya. Her segment could've been cut. Her conversation with Ross gave me Robyn and Juan Dixon vibes when they also discussed her apprehension about having another child. I mean, at least Ross stayed seated when Sanya spoke to him. Juan sped off and left Robyn in the parking lot. The bar is in hell. 

Let this be the last time we hear about these vibrating panties. The battery has died. 

I think that Kandi didn't reach out to Sheree because the storyline is basically fake. She was waiting on Sheree to make the first moves.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 6/23/2022 at 10:50 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 06/26/2022

16 hours ago, swankie said:

Marlo hits waaaaaaay below the belt.  She'd better watch out or she's going to lose that peach.  I was really feeling Kandi about Marlo and Sheree getting on her last nerve.  Sheree needs to stop it when it comes to that loser jailbird she wasted all those years on.  That stupidity is on you sweetheart.  Stop expecting sympathy for your stupid moves.  

I have never been comfortable with Marlo holding a peach . She's just classless, this is why sometimes I did not like Nene for the very same reason.  It makes it hard to sympathize with her situation, I don't know what I expect from these women because they always disappoint. It's okay to fight but there is a way to fight with words without becoming vulgar , Marlo reminds me of Brandi Glanville. I suppose that when you aren't that intelligent you go to the gutter because your vocabulary is limited.  I am also happy that Kandi called them on that crap, they expect something from her that they aren't willing to give.  They are trying to come for Kandi to  be fired , Marlo and Sharee better be careful because if fans turn on them, they will be out. 

Edited by byrd
  • Like 2
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, byrd said:

I have never been comfortable with Marlo holding a peach . She's just classless, this is why sometimes I did not like Nene for the very same reason.  It makes it hard to sympathize with her situation, I don't know what I expect from these women because they always disappoint. It's okay to fight but there is a way to fight with words without becoming vulgar , Marlo reminds me of Brandi Glanville. I suppose that when you aren't that intelligent you go to the gutter because your vocabulary is limited.  I am also happy that Kandi called them on that crap, they expect something from her that they aren't willing to give.  They are trying to come for Kandi to  be fired , Marlo and Sharee better be careful because if fans turn on them, they will be out. 

It's absolutely NO fun to watch Marlo hit below the belt all the time; it feels abusive to me.  Also, she's always the first to go after a flaw in someone's appearance, like the way they look is the only thing that matters. I appreciate that she had a hard life, and is apparently trying to help other girls in foster care. But I think her hyperfocus on looks and clothes, etc. isn't a great example. What if you are a very plain girl who will never be conventionally pretty? What if you aren't very attractive and don't get attention from men, and your mentor and role model is making it obvious that those are the only things that matter? I think her values are lacking, so it makes me very uncomfortable to see her "mentoring" the next generation. 

And I like Kandi. I don't think she's overly outgoing, so dealing with a lot of people causes her stress. She's trying to be a wife, mom, and run her businesses. I watch her other show (Kandi and The Gang) and she is always trying to help her extended family members make a living and be successful.  I think Marlo got very envious when Kenya and Kandi got invited to the photo shoot and she didn't, so she's ready to take them both down. Please, Bravo, make this stop. You have a newbie going after some of the most popular cast members and ruining the show. I'm ready to stop watching if this continues. It's not enjoyable or entertaining.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18

I would love to see Marlo in an argument with Candiace (RHOP). They’re both guttersnipes so it would be fun to watch them get a taste of their own medicine. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, laprin said:

I would love to see Marlo in an argument with Candiace (RHOP). They’re both guttersnipes so it would be fun to watch them get a taste of their own medicine. 

Candiace is quick with her words...Marlo would be no match.

Sanja seems on a different show.

Marlo should be demoted next season, she's not mature enough to have a peach.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Was anyone else surprised that the ladies' weight was actually stated (and captioned!) on air??

How much do you wanna bet that Kenya knew there would be a weigh-in and that's why she came in late....

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

Drew is a joke who woukd ask her advice. She says you gotta make your husband happy like some pathetic doormat. How is that working for you Drew? Ralph still fucks around and verbally abuses you. Drew and Ralph can fuck off they both suck so bad.

Marlo is trash. Not sure why she’s coming so hard for Kandi but it’s making her look shitty. Also if Marlo is making me like Kenya more then most of them then somethings wrong.

Sheree and her business. Lmao. She’s got prototypes now lol. I really doubt she’s ever gonna get this thing going. The editors love making fun of her too.

I don’t care about Sanya or her millionth talk with Drew or her baby talk with her husband. He’s coming across like a jerk tho. You have a kid why do you need more just be happy with what you have.

Why did Kandi’s friend/babysitter kind of look like a crackhead lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

I have always said Sheree has a banging body and should capitalize on it… Those leggings on her?!? Woooo chile, my husband was in the room and couldn’t help but stare and comment, lol. (I was egging him on)She looks phenomenal and I’d be first in line for those leggings! It’s 

• Love 5

Yes if that is Sheree’s real butt and I think it is then damn good for her lol. She should’ve capitalized on athletic wear a while ago. May be too late now tho.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, laprin said:

Marlo really is not match for Candiace, she will eat Marlo up ! Candiace is s word Smith and she's quick on her feet, Marlo can't read. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, byrd said:

Marlo really is not match for Candiace, she will eat Marlo up ! Candiace is s word Smith and she's quick on her feet, Marlo can't read. 

Marlo would insult Candiaces singing, husband and mama like she does with everyone else which is go in on what she perceives as a weakness and hit below the belt. When she told Kenya she didn’t have a man and Kenya pointed out that Marlo doesn’t either, Marlo just said she didn’t want one. I am not a Kenya fan but insulting her for getting out of a toxic relationship isn’t necessary.

They like to insult Drew’s figure. I think Drew looks fine, just needs clothes that fit her better. She may exaggerate how much weight she’s lost kind of like how she exaggerates her lovely marriage to Ralph which I’m hoping is better than what we see.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, nb360 said:

Was anyone else surprised that the ladies' weight was actually stated (and captioned!) on air??

How much do you wanna bet that Kenya knew there would be a weigh-in and that's why she came in late....

I’d come in late too if I thought there was a weigh in. 

15 hours ago, Marley said:

Drew is a joke who woukd ask her advice. She says you gotta make your husband happy like some pathetic doormat. How is that working for you Drew? Ralph still fucks around and verbally abuses you. Drew and Ralph can fuck off they both suck so bad.

I’m gonna guess Bravo cut some of that convo because Drew’s advice was weird, be submissive, give him what he wants. I was thinking is she talking about Ralph? That guy would pick a fight with a brick wall. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Marlo would insult Candiaces singing, husband and mama like she does with everyone else which is go in on what she perceives as a weakness and hit below the belt. When she told Kenya she didn’t have a man and Kenya pointed out that Marlo doesn’t either, Marlo just said she didn’t want one. I am not a Kenya fan but insulting her for getting out of a toxic relationship isn’t necessary.

They like to insult Drew’s figure. I think Drew looks fine, just needs clothes that fit her better. She may exaggerate how much weight she’s lost kind of like how she exaggerates her lovely marriage to Ralph which I’m hoping is better than what we see.

I wish they would leave Drew alone. Marlo would try Candace , but Candice's mouth is a lethal weapon.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 6/27/2022 at 7:33 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Sharlo piling on Kandi for not checking up on Sheree for being stood up and for Marlos crisis with her sister was silly. I do find the two entertaining at times but they need to stick to shopping and gossiping. 
The ladies are hard on Drew. They act like none of them use their Bravo celeb status to make money. That said, Drew does look rather lame because she acted like she’s been doing this for years when it’s the fit lady who is doing most of the work. Drew it seems, just shows up to take the classes. 
I’m not liking Sanya. She turned on Drew to kiss Kenya’s ass and try to be one of the cool girls. I don’t think her marriage looks much, if any better than Drew’s. 
Marlo needs to stfu with her crap insults. I’m not a big Kenya fan but to insult her for not keeping a man is not only hypocritical it’s also pretty gross since the man was verbally abusive. 

On 6/27/2022 at 4:35 PM, queta said:

It's absolutely NO fun to watch Marlo hit below the belt all the time; it feels abusive to me.  Also, she's always the first to go after a flaw in someone's appearance, like the way they look is the only thing that matters. I appreciate that she had a hard life, and is apparently trying to help other girls in foster care. But I think her hyperfocus on looks and clothes, etc. isn't a great example. What if you are a very plain girl who will never be conventionally pretty? What if you aren't very attractive and don't get attention from men, and your mentor and role model is making it obvious that those are the only things that matter? I think her values are lacking, so it makes me very uncomfortable to see her "mentoring" the next generation. 

And I like Kandi. I don't think she's overly outgoing, so dealing with a lot of people causes her stress. She's trying to be a wife, mom, and run her businesses. I watch her other show (Kandi and The Gang) and she is always trying to help her extended family members make a living and be successful.  I think Marlo got very envious when Kenya and Kandi got invited to the photo shoot and she didn't, so she's ready to take them both down. Please, Bravo, make this stop. You have a newbie going after some of the most popular cast members and ruining the show. I'm ready to stop watching if this continues. It's not enjoyable or entertaining.

Kicking that stupid ass man to the curb is one of the best things Kenya has done. 

I also think Marlo is a horrible role model for young girls. Her path to success is fucking a rich guy.

Kandi's family might be ratchet as hell but Kandi has some legitimate accomplishments and seems like a kind person. I am not a fan of her freaky side but Marlo wishes she had even half of what Kandi's got.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:59 PM, nb360 said:

The thing is that Kenya has been looking tiny, lately. She looks like the size she was when she won Miss USA.

On 6/28/2022 at 12:49 AM, Marley said:

Marlo is trash. Not sure why she’s coming so hard for Kandi but it’s making her look shitty. Also if Marlo is making me like Kenya more then most of them then somethings wrong.

Sheree and her business. Lmao. She’s got prototypes now lol. I really doubt she’s ever gonna get this thing going. The editors love making fun of her too.

I don’t care about Sanya or her millionth talk with Drew or her baby talk with her husband. He’s coming across like a jerk tho. You have a kid why do you need more just be happy with what you have.

Why did Kandi’s friend/babysitter kind of look like a crackhead lol.

Sanya talk with Ralph about not having another baby felt like all types of inappropriate. Didn't Ralph just meet Ross? Why is she talking about having another baby with her husband with a man she barely knows? Also, we all know Ralph's advice is going to be bullshit.

On 6/28/2022 at 9:05 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

I have always said Sheree has a banging body and should capitalize on it… Those leggings on her?!? Woooo chile, my husband was in the room and couldn’t help but stare and comment, lol. (I was egging him on)She looks phenomenal and I’d be first in line for those leggings! It’s 

On 6/28/2022 at 1:27 PM, Marley said:

Yes if that is Sheree’s real butt and I think it is then damn good for her lol. She should’ve capitalized on athletic wear a while ago. May be too late now tho.

I could not tell if that was her real butt or if she had booty pads built into her leggings. Regardless of whatever it was, she still looked good.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
On 6/28/2022 at 3:06 PM, FizzyPuff said:

I’d come in late too if I thought there was a weigh in. 

Lol... I probably wouldn't even show up 😒

• LOL 2
  • Love 3