Type keyword(s) to search

RHoDubai in the Media

• Start Topic

Bravo is shilling the HELL out of this, endless commercials aside. 

This week they’ve rerun the RHOBH season where the women went to Dubai; today it’s Tracy Tutor’s trip there on Million Dollar Listing LA.

Still not gonna watch.

Yeah, I agree on Nina's looking the best.

Brooks is...well, bless her heart. Is she auditioning to be the villain in the next Huntsman movie?

Caroline S is no bueno.

Sara's would be ok if it wasn't for that frizzy stuff on her chest.

Lesa looks like a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

RIP to the village of muppets Chanel had to kill for her outfit.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I’m on my phone so photos are tiny.  Who is the one whose breasts look like they will explode out any minute? 😳

Haha Lesa. 

I'm still on Brooks and wtf she was thinking. I saw someone on Twitter say she is a legend in her own mind and I have to agree.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 8/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, MaggieG said:

I don't even know what to say about Brooks.

I think she thought it’d be SO chic to cosplay like she’d just won a drag queen pageant, although even a drag queen would be horrified by that gaudyassed Elsa costume masquerading as an appropriate Real Housewife reunion look.

• LOL 2

I just saw Julie Montagu, of Ladies of London, interviewed on CNN regarding the Queen’s passing.  I saw her name, thought she looked familiar, and googled her.  Funny to see her interviewed as a British aristocrat!  Maybe Andy put Anderson in touch with her?! 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Well, technically, she is an aristocrat by marriage, so...

True!  Andy did ask her how it felt being an American, and she was quick to say she had been in England for 25 years and many opportunities to meet the queen, etc! 

• Like 2

Apparently, and surprisingly, they're preparing for Season 2. But unsurprisingly, Nina won't be part of it.

I liked her, and think she's amongst the most gorgeous of all of the HW's across the franchise, but she was too even-keeled for the show. Wouldn't be too surprised if Sara left as well.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 6
On 1/31/2023 at 12:16 PM, dmeets said:

Apparently, and surprisingly, they're preparing for Season 2. But unsurprisingly, Nina won't be part of it.

I liked her, and think she's amongst the most gorgeous of all of the HW's across the franchise, but she was too even-keeled for the show. Wouldn't be too surprised if Sara left as well.

Bummer! I agree Sara is gorgeous and seems like a nice person.

• Like 3
On 9/9/2022 at 9:53 AM, princelina said:

She also did that show on the Smithsonian channel about being an American aristocrat in Britain and showed off her own property and toured others.  A much better showcase for her than a HW show!

I noticed she was hosting a show about various estates in Britain and how they were run. It was well done.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

I noticed she was hosting a show about various estates in Britain and how they were run. It was well done.

I’ll have to check that out. I remember on Ladies of London she was trying to create ways of generating revenue for the estate as it was expense.

• Like 3
On 1/31/2023 at 10:16 AM, dmeets said:

This news bothers me because I like when there's a woman who knows basic etiquette and social interactions, as well as avoids engaging in ridiculous drama. The group's mediator because she actually has empathy. I really like Nina, and in the Durban franchise, I love Sorisha. There needs to be at least one woman who embodies class for each HW grouping.

• Like 4
On 8/17/2022 at 12:42 PM, Hiyo said:

Caroline S is no bueno.

Sara's would be ok if it wasn't for that frizzy stuff on her chest.

I know I'm late with my comment, but I love what Caroline S wears and says because she is the wealthiest of the ladies; a boss "bi**h", and has never cared what other's say/ think about her. I admire anyone who can keep their head above the fray, while appearing disinterested in general gossip, especially if it doesn't include her.

• Like 2

There is a second season. The women were on BravoCon 2023 in Las Vegas this past weekend. They participated in different panels (Chanel Ayan, Caroline Stansbury, Lisa Milan). I thought I saw Sara in the audience. Caroline S. must be on Ozempic. She is skeletal.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 5

I see this moved from the main page.

Bravo just aired the S2 trailer for the first time. The season season premiere is on June 2nd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Bravo just aired the S2 trailer for the first time. The season season premiere is on June 2nd.

Awesome news! Thank you. I want new stuff to watch now that Salt Lake, BH, and Miami will be on hiatus. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Good news!  I thought I had read somewhere this was cancelled.  Guess not!

• Like 2

I’ve forgotten most of season 1, but I’m more than ready for a change of scenery after Beverly Hills.

also, I recently binged Ladies of London, and love her or hate her, Stansbury makes good tv. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I’ve forgotten most of season 1, but I’m more than ready for a change of scenery after Beverly Hills.

also, I recently binged Ladies of London, and love her or hate her, Stansbury makes good tv. 

Yes, Stanbury is charismatic. 

• Like 1