Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

No reason to question Mike about losing....I'm sure he feels bad enough.

I hate this challenge, but do like that it isn't a physical challenge for the final one.

4 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Shut up Jeff

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, Jeff is extra critical tonight.

“Hey, Mike! How does it feel knowing Maryanne can handle balls slightly better than you? And she’s a seminary student! She’s practically a nun!”

I’m pretty sure that’s not accurate, but it feels like something Probst would say.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 8

Wow, Mike wants to go to fire.  He thinks it makes him the most dangerous and compares it to being both a compliment and a curse.  

Mike's got a pretty high opinion of his chances in the end.

• Love 5
Just now, vb68 said:

Romeo is looking for vengeance instead of figuring out a way to win.

I think he knows there’s no way he can win. He’s a goat. Time to start goring with the horns.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm happy he won because now he has one thing on his resume for the jury. It's not much, but better than nothing.

I kind of feel sorry for him.  Omar said in his exit interviews that MaryAnne couldn't do much in the game because she didn't have numbers, and I think the same could be said for Romeo.  It did seem like the others just dismissed him and he was there as the back-up vote just in case an idol was played.  Drea especially annoyed me when she said those two didn't do anything.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jonathan is more perceptive than I ever would have guessed.  

I kind of hope this backfires on Mike, going to fire.  He seems to think this will be a big resume move for him.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Jonathan is more perceptive than I ever would have guessed.  

I kind of hope this backfires on Mike, going to fire.  

Jonathan's perceptive, but he has an inability to act correctly, based on that perception, I've noticed.

• Love 4
(edited)

MaryAnne says she feels like she wants to vomit.  I love this girl and will miss the honesty.

I honestly want Jonathan to either win fire or have Romeo take him to the end, just to piss Lindsay off even more.  I just don't like the girl.

Usually when your a target Mike, it's because people make you a target.  You don't just declare yourself a target just because you think your awesome.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 8

Is Peachy trying to get Romeo to give his Stuart Smalley speech here?

I actually hate the stupid fire-making challenge except for the bi-annual reminder of “we’re going to matches”.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Is Peachy trying to get Romeo to give his Stuart Smalley speech here?

I actually hate the stupid fire-making challenge except for the bi-annual reminder of “we’re going to matches”.

In Cook Islands they almost had to go to lighters.  If even that failed, then what?  Pretty impressive if it did, but seriously, rock draw?

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Big mistake Romeo. 

He may know he has no chance at winning, so he's taking another underdog to the final 3 in hopes of giving her a chance.  He might feel better losing to MaryAnne than losing to Jonathan or Mike.  I think Mike wins in an all-guy final 3.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I am so glad this bro-mance will be over.  

You know the one who loses will bitch about it for all eternity! 

• Love 1

Seriously, fuck Big Brother.

1 minute ago, Brendan Birch said:

One of the most obnoxious, unlikable ones I've seen in recent seasons.

Eh. I’ve been good with them. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1

I have to say I like that it's two big dudes who have to duke it out. Too often it's been two women with the men including Probst smugly rolling their eyes. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone remember if a fireman has ever competed in fire-making? I’m a fan of irony.

I want to say no.  It started in S35, but I don't think there has been one.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know who I want to win fire less: Mike, who has an inflated ego, or Jonathan, who speaks down on all the women. 

I'm petty and want Jonathan to win to piss Lindsay off.

But hearing Mike talk about how he's got this in the bag and hopefully lose in the jury will be fun, too.  I honestly don't know if he could pull it off in a MaryAnne/Romeo final 3 combo, but maybe.  Jonathan I think loses easily.

• Love 3