Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Deny, Deny, Deny

• Start Topic

Tonight was a "why do I watch this show?" episode for me.  Chazz seems to be thinking with his little head.  Why did he bother getting married?  I missed the urgency there.   I still have a modicum of respect for Kaylah, but otherwise, I don't like or sympathize with anyone on this show.  They all act like children. 

• Love 6

I’m gonna need a bunkie medical consult to explain how rough sex resulted in doctors not being able to figure out what was wrong & wanting to transfer her to another hospital. That was all scripted right?  Especially bc she was never shown in a hospital gown.  Did he anally rupture something in there?

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Why does everyone on these shows go to high end jewelry stores with their sad budgets? Have they never seen the jewelry counter at Kohl's, where on any given day half the department is 90% off, PLUS kohls cash??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Why does everyone on these shows go to high end jewelry stores with their sad budgets? Have they never seen the jewelry counter at Kohl's, where on any given day half the department is 90% off, PLUS kohls cash??

Because they’re used to stealing jewelry, not paying for it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

I’m gonna need a bunkie medical consult to explain how rough sex resulted in doctors not being able to figure out what was wrong & wanting to transfer her to another hospital. That was all scripted right?  Especially bc she was never shown in a hospital gown.  Did he anally rupture something in there?

I think she means they went from back to front repeatedly.  That can cause some issues, I hear.  I guess this isn't a family forum, but still, best not to dwell on that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

As I understand it you shouldn't go directly from back to front. It can lead to an infection. An infection can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease. PID can lead to pain.

I doubt it took a doctor all that long to figure that out though. I imagine the check-ins with Chance and possibility of being transferred to a different hospital were exaggerated.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Did Rick mention the Dungeons and Dragons dice scattered on his table?  I don't see Raydeen being a gamer.  Rick's entire life seems like a LARP, though.

Raydean told us how wild Rick is.  Everything else we have seen about him is mild, not wild.  I actually feel somewhat sorry for him.  He seems like a rather gentle, romantic person who is so desperate for love that he has 100% blinded himself to the fact that Raydean does not want him at all.  I am sure there is someone out there who would love Rick.  Like many of these guys, if he looked for someone who shares his interests and is of a similar age, he could have a good relationship.  Where I don't feel sorry for him is that he chooses to chase someone purely because she is young and he thinks she is attractive. 

In terms of hospital gate, in live chat Honeymoon Syndrome was mentioned.  There is a higher risk of UTI and, if allowed to progress, kidney infections when people have a lot of sex in a short period of time.  The lovely Chance made the comment that a problem caused by a poke in her ass was being fixed by a poke in her ass; in the second reference, this would be the shot of high dose antibiotics.  The anal sex speculation was reinforced by her tittering commentary about sex acts they did when she was drunk.  There was also the suggestion that they did a bit of swapping back and forth from one opening to the next.  There are safety factors with introducing bacteria from the rectum into the vagina.  This can lead to a bacterial infection.  Being drunk they were less likely to be careful, and she was also less likely to think about cleaning herself afterwards to lessen the chance of bacteria getting into the urinary canal.  Yes, I did teach sex ed to adults.  ☺️

giphy.gif

In terms of Chance saying that they might have to transfer her elsewhere, I suspect that this was a lower level urgent care center.  At some point they said if she had a burst appendix, they would need to send her elsewhere.  They likely checked for that and ectopic pregnancy.  They would also get blood and urine.  When they got the latter results back, they knew it was an infection.  So we got to see a extra dramatic, teary-eyed, I couldn't stand to lose her, woe is me Chance convert to his usual crowing jackass self who was proud to have put her in the hospital with an infection brought about because he is such a sexual dynamo, at least in his eyes.  I would say he is the worst but the battle for the bottom of the heap is quite a challenge match this season. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Tonight was a "why do I watch this show?" episode for me.  Chazz seems to be thinking with his little head.  Why did he bother getting married?  I missed the urgency there.   

So she could parole to Kentucky was the excuse given I thought 

• Love 3

Any sympathy I had for Harry and his abusive childhood is gone.  His sisters went through it too and they didn't end up like him.  He's just treating everyone around him like garbage and then complaining that no one is doing anything for him.  He's an ungrateful asshole who'll be back in jail soon. I can't believe Indie has been hanging around his sister's house for a week and he hasn't been there.  How  long before she takes her child and goes home?

Lacey seemed really disillusioned this episode.  Antoine is not behaving the way he did in her fantasy and it's pissing her off.  I don't understand what she expected from him. 

Taylor and Chance, ugh. 

I like how Martel told the camera people they didn't need to follow him inside to "get a haircut".  Kayla should just keep on driving, he doesn't even like her.  He's more interested in strippers.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

As I understand it you shouldn't go directly from back to front. It can lead to an infection. An infection can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease. PID can lead to pain.

I doubt it took a doctor all that long to figure that out though. I imagine the check-ins with Chance and possibility of being transferred to a different hospital were exaggerated.

Perhaps Chance picked up his interest in the back door during his eight long years in prison.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I can't believe Indie has been hanging around his sister's house for a week and he hasn't been there.  How  long before she takes her child and goes home?

Remember how smug Indie was when her family was repeatedly telling her that moving to Ohio to live with someone you don’t know was a bad idea?

28 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Lacey seemed really disillusioned this episode.  Antoine is not behaving the way he did in her fantasy and it's pissing her off.  I don't understand what she expected from him. 

He seems to have a really low IQ or has brain damage.  He seems both super immature and lobotomized at the same time.

Lacey is a hard 38.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Remember how smug Indie was when her family was repeatedly telling her that moving to Ohio to live with someone you don’t know was a bad idea?

He seems to have a really low IQ or has brain damage.  He seems both super immature and lobotomized at the same time.

Lacey is a hard 38.

Antoine also seems to be on the fast-track back to jail.  I don't think Lacey's been 38 for several years.  Indie living in the house with the sister must be pretty awkward.  I don't think she knows any Spanish, so who knows what they could be saying behind her back.  Still, his sister seems upfront enough to just kick her out.  Maybe Indie will head back home soon?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

As I understand it you shouldn't go directly from back to front. It can lead to an infection.

Lol this made me think of scary movie “The police have asked us to give you the following safety tips: Stay in well lit areas, never travel alone whenever possible, ALWAYS wipe front to back” lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Raydean told us how wild Rick is.  Everything else we have seen about him is mild, not wild.  I actually feel somewhat sorry for him.  He seems like a rather gentle, romantic person who is so desperate for love that he has 100% blinded himself to the fact that Raydean does not want him at all.  I am sure there is someone out there who would love Rick.  Like many of these guys, if he looked for someone who shares his interests and is of a similar age, he could have a good relationship.  Where I don't feel sorry for him is that he chooses to chase someone purely because she is young and he thinks she is attractive. 

Thanks for your informative post!  

I agree that in many ways Rick seems mild (his demeanor, way of talking), but I also remember him boasting that he's had sex with 300 + women and then whipped out his equipment for all of us to see.  Maybe he's toned down a bit in his later years.  I agree that he is completely delusional when it comes to Raydean.  I would like him to wake up to the fact that she is just not into him.  I would like Raydean to own up to her deception and tell everyone the truth about her and Kay.  

• Love 5

Rick, take your texts from lesbians complimenting your penis, put your swimmies back on, and go find a woman your own age. Raydean doesn’t seem like reviewing letters of recommendation is going to change her mind on this one.

Can two inmates marry each other while they’re both incarcerated? I guess there’s not much else going on and a wedding would keep things interesting. I do wonder how they coordinated the wedding logistics from the inside if Raydean was telling the truth when she said nobody else knows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Rick, take your texts from lesbians complimenting your penis, put your swimmies back on, and go find a woman your own age. Raydean doesn’t seem like reviewing letters of recommendation is going to change her mind on this one.

Can two inmates marry each other while they’re both incarcerated? I guess there’s not much else going on and a wedding would keep things interesting. I do wonder how they coordinated the wedding logistics from the inside if Raydean was telling the truth when she said nobody else knows.

Well after careful thought on the Raydean situation there’s probably a licensed jail bird someplace in the prison system that could tie their knot. 

They would need a marriage license and that could be tricky if they have to apply in person!

Not sure you could get one by mail or FaceTime!

After watching this show and several others about incarceration … in my expert opinion…anything is possible!

• Love 4

I was wondering if Raygun said Kay was her wife so as to be allowed to speak to her. I thought something was mentioned about limited contact, and perhaps only family members were allowed to call.

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Can two inmates marry each other while they’re both incarcerated?

I think on a previous season they had something like this.  Marriage by proxy.  While it is legal in very few states, I wonder if the reasons for proxy matters and if they would deny for inmates.

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Can two inmates marry each other while they’re both incarcerated?

Raydean and Kay might be 'spiritually married', y'all!

How could Lacey have gotten Antoine so wrong? How was he even cunning enough to FOO' her? 😆 The disconnect between the guy in her head, who would appreciate a romantic evening view of the city from on high, vs. the smirking, self-involved baby gangsta' she got is pretty dramatic.

Given how filthy TayLER's house looks, as well as her own disheveled self, I doubt that her nether regions are exquisitely hygienic at the best of times, much less when she's roaring drunk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

You know people don't spend two years in solitary for nothing. I'll bet the baby gangsta' Antoine pulled that 'I'm a pimp, fool' charade inside and got into more than a few fights and beat downs from other inmates (and guards) who were as aggravated by his persona as we are. He really thinks he's the MAN but he's just a little boy wanna be. He's treating Lacey like she's his bottom bitch and should be doing things for him like buying him a car and providing all his room and board while he does nothing but posture and get high.

For that matter, Martel has that vibe going on too. It mystifies me that Kaylah and Lacey - who have known these 'men' for years didn't see this coming. I am very happy that both women seem to have a very short tolerance for this behavior now that their so-called men are on the outside.

I don't think Rick is clueless about Raydean. I think Rick wants to stay on the show so is going through the motions with her because without an inmate why would they film him?  And so is she.

Indie needs to stop with the infant Harry and just admit she made a mistake and take her child and go home. And maybe look into a psychic who promotes her being an actual mother to her two children rather than support her running after terrible men.

• Love 5
On 4/23/2022 at 11:12 AM, anoninrva said:

I think she means they went from back to front repeatedly.  That can cause some issues, I hear.  I guess this isn't a family forum, but still, best not to dwell on that.

Thank you, @ANONINRVA; that's what I was thinking, too. 🤢

Furthermore, when will they add a 🤮 reaction emoji? It is LONG overdue.

• Love 2
On 4/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Lacey is a hard 38.

Yes, I was thinking he talks like a seventh-grader who's been watching New Jack City, Malibu's Most Wanted, and Public Enemy videos on a loop, but this is a far better explanation. 

PS My apologies to New Jack City and Public Enemy.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

You know people don't spend two years in solitary for nothing. I'll bet the baby gangsta' Antoine pulled that 'I'm a pimp, fool' charade inside and got into more than a few fights and beat downs from other inmates (and guards) who were as aggravated by his persona as we are. He really thinks he's the MAN but he's just a little boy wanna be. He's treating Lacey like she's his bottom bitch and should be doing things for him like buying him a car and providing all his room and board while he does nothing but posture 

Lacey “I’m getting sick of your attitude.”

girl, *same!*

he acts like my son did when he was 16!  Maybe she should’ve just had a kid instead???

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Yes, I was thinking he talks like a seventh-grader who's been watching New Jack City, Malibu's Most Wanted, and Public Enemy videos on a loop, but this is a far better explanation. 

PS My apologies to New Jack City and Public Enemy.

To me he sounds like a guy that thinks he’s all that in the looks department and thinks life should honor him for just that. 

Bottom line they’re all fools!  What are we doing there watching them?

Wasn’t it the Mad Hatter that said we’re all mad!  “You’re mad, I’m Mad we’re all mad here”!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 3

We all roundly and rightfully mocked Raydean for her use of romanticized.  Upon reflection, she stumbled upon the correct word, albeit in the wrong context.  Rick has romanticized Raydean.  Like so many of the folks waiting for their prison loves, he built her up in his head to be something she absolutely is not. Same can be said for Indie, Kaylah, Tayler, and Lacey.   

• Love 10
On 4/25/2022 at 12:06 AM, teapot said:

YIKES!   My kid would literally have had me committed if that was my life 

And par for the course, kids on this show are leaps and bounds smarter than their parents. I'm looking at you Andrea, and whats-her-face that was obsessed with The Williiams. 

• Love 4
On 4/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, SevenCostanza said:

It's sad because the kids become like that to survive.  They instinctively know the adults aren't doing their job so they try to fill in, it's very unfair to them.

Yep. I can always tell when a kid has seen too much and/or had to raise themselves or their parents. It’s very sad.

Antoine’s mother seems … troubled, but she was right when she said her son wasn’t shit.

• Love 4

I can understand why Rick doesn't pack it in and run for the hills.  First, he has five years invested in his "relationship" with Raydean.  (And no telling how much money he's spent on her during that time.)

Raydean's little picket fence-toothed face lights up when she talks about Kay, but from Rick's perspective, Kay is a non-starter due to inaccessibility and likely to stay that way for a long, long time.  You can't win if you don't play and Rick probably feels he has an edge over Kay-the-Incarcerated.

The third thing is what makes me mad.  Raydeen keeps insisting, in her lying, whiney, insincere little voice, that she looooves Rick.  Just stop it, you grifting weasel!  He's nothing but a wallet to you.  It's so obvious that I'd think you'd be embarrassed to even spit those words out toward the camera lens.

Poor Rick.  Were there really D & D pieces at his house?  Sigh.   : (

• Love 1