Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Playing With Fire

• Start Topic

At Danielle's beachside bonfire, Lindsay's heart is burning for her latest suitor; Mya is hesitant about her new relationship; when Andrea breaks down about his recent heartbreak, Paige wonders if he was using her the past few months.

Original air date 2022.04.11

I would not advise Danielle and Robert to move to Charleston, S.C. I have seen the cast of Southern Charm treat strangers and newcomers rudely. Thomas Ravenel’s ex- girlfriend(Ashley) was brutalized on several episodes of Southern Charm(2013) Ashley is from LA and that was a major issue from the cast of Southern Charm.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

As I recall, Ashley was an awful person. 😬.   They don’t have to hang with the Southern Charm people either.

Lindsay is so thirsty and aggressive!

Ashley Jacobs wasn’t the most endearing person, however I enjoyed watching her verbal jousting with Thomas Ravenel’s ex-wife Kathryn Dennis.

• Love 3

Ciara just sucks. I wish she would shut up. I’m so over her stupid whining. She’s just annoying and sucks. Ciara of course has to make it about her and her pathetic so called relationship with loser Austen. They hung out like what a few weeks? Shut the hell up. Ciara you are embarrassing. 

Mya meh. Wah wah your sister is more successful then you. Join the club lol.

Alex meh. I didn’t miss him and he still brings nothing.

Danielle and Robert moving to Charleston? Seems mega fake and set up. The best job ever Robert can get is in all places Charleston? I don’t buy it. I’m sure it’s great there but it just seems like they are trying to connect the shows even more. Problem is Danielle and Robert are kind of boring.

Of course Andrea was playing Paige and he’s playing the girl he’s dating now I’m sure. His whole schtick is a fake romantic. I’m sick of him crying.

Lindsay chill.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, APK said:

Ashley Jacobs wasn’t the most endearing person, however I enjoyed watching her verbal jousting with Thomas Ravenel’s ex-wife Kathryn Dennis.

Yes- As it all came out later, Ashley was speaking the truth about Kathryn who was drinking and using drugs while pregnant and during the weekends when she had her kids.  Bottom line Ashley was treated horribly for speaking the truth.  

Much like this cast, the Southern charm cast sucks ass.  I like Craig but that’s it, and now that he is with Paige I don’t look at him the same way.

Paige’s Prada hat 🙄🙄🙄

”Fame” has gone to Lindsey’s head.

Does Bravo think we like these fuckers?  I’m hate watching at this point.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I wish Lindsay would stop coiling around her boyfriends. Ciara should also stop with the bikini modeling. Ciara and Lindsay leave nothing for a guy’s imagination. Lindsay is definitely a control freak.

• Love 7

At this point, I despise so many of these people that, I would prefer to have BOTH the Wirkus twins in the house than most of them.  It's not the fact that they talked non-stop which bothered me.  It's the fact that they never STFU long enough to listen.  I get that there are people who have a lot to say and that's totally fine if they are also good listeners and really listen when people are talking.  Then I don't have a problem.  But that's not the case for the twins.

• Love 3

They are all so awful. And FFS Andrea stop crying! It's ridiculous! Lindsey's un-brushed, fried pink extensions, ugh. I don't understand why Carl who so adamantly claims he not ready for a relationship with that pretty, nice girl ends up totally comitted to Lindsey in the end. He doesn't know what he's talking about or what he really wants. He's trying to get himself together then goes and gets involved with batshit Lindsey. 

Paige, grow up already. She didn't care about Andrea so she needs to stop pretending she's butt hurt because she wasn't the center of his universe. 

Is boring Danielle going to follow boring Robert to Charleston? 

I can not stand Amanda's monotone valley girl voice. 

• Love 9

Lindsay -  having fun and being happy can be two different things.  Protest much?  However, Amanda, is this really the best way to go about being "concerned" about Lindsay?  Take her aside BEFORE you question her in front of everyone because she's going to automatically get defensive.   Because it feels like a pile on, especially since you are super close with Ciara/Paige, two people who hate Lindsay.  By the way, we see why Ciara hates Lindsay, but why does Paige?  And also, are YOU happy, Amanda?  

I can't believe Austen got brought up AGAIN.  What the fuck people!  This muppet mouth is not worth all this screen time!  I hope to god that Austen/Craig are not on the reunion.  A podcast said yesterday he in NYC recently.  I also had no idea he and Craig had a podcast together and were touring.  Tickets are $40 for the show near me.  I wouldn't mind seeing Craig, but not Austen.  Plus I don't know who I'd go with because I'd be too embarrassed to ask someone to go with me and would only hear, "who are they?!"

Paige - did you really think Andrea wasn't playing you?  Come on, I thought you were smarter than that.  I don't like her as much as I used to either. I never understood how she and Hannah could be friends.  But I see it now.

Is it Alex or Alec?  Sorry guy, but you're too normal, go away.

Kyle - shut the fuck up about the prenup already.  Why are you telling everyone, even the parents?  Are you hoping Amanda will change her mind?  Way to beat her into submission.  I thought you were long-time friends with Lindsay, but you couldn't resist joining in the mean girls session with Paige and Ciara.

I thought Lindsay did look pretty with the pink hair.  

I missed the first part of the episode, but I saw Mya on WWHL.  She looked so pretty and still seems so normal.  She is still dating Oliver who was in the audience.  Hope Bravo fame doesn't go to her head and send some cookies to Ronnie of Watch What Crappens podcast already! lol

• Love 8

Kyle really needs to drop the line about the investors pushing for the prenup. He's like a broken record. He should man up and be honest that it's what he wants, and he absolutely should have addressed it a year ago. I'm pro-prenup. I am not pro-bullshit.

But more than anything, this was another boring episode. All of these people are too caught up in themselves to have any real connection with each other as a group. And because of that the show is just soooo over produced with the stunted side conversations and the forced theme parties.

Lindsey's crazy is really showing and it's just not pretty. Being honest about her crazy is a lame attempt to justify her inappropriate behavior. Ahmed was smart to disentangle himself from that mess. He was not into the beach picnic, and I don't know why production had Oliver and Ahmed arrive late. That just looked bad for them and they seemed somewhat uncomfortable. Like here's some leftover food from the main meal that you weren't a part of. Cool.

Carl, Mackenzie just wasn't that into you, and you knew you weren't supposed to be dating.

The highlight for me was the look of disgust on Ciara's face upon cracking open and sipping an overpriced can of Loverboy. Oh, and confirmation that Andrea's penis is bigger than Craig's (but we knew that) 🤭

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Lindsey's crazy is really showing and it's just not pretty. Being honest about her crazy is a lame attempt to justify her inappropriate behavior. Ahmed was smart to disentangle himself from that mess. He was not into the beach picnic, and I don't know why production had Oliver and Ahmed arrive late. That just looked bad for them and they seemed somewhat uncomfortable. Like here's some leftover food from the main meal that you weren't a part of. Cool.

Did Mya say that Oliver said that Ahmed is totally in love with Lindsay or that Lindsay was saying it with Ahmed?  I was totally confused.  Then they agreed not to tell Lindsay.   I watched that scene twice, but maybe I was too tired to understand.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, KLJ said:

Did Mya say that Oliver said that Ahmed is totally in love with Lindsay or that Lindsay was saying it with Ahmed?  I was totally confused.  Then they agreed not to tell Lindsay.   I watched that scene twice, but maybe I was too tired to understand.

I couldn't quite follow either - it didn't make sense to me. I was just going off of what I saw and how they were acting at the beach party, facial expressions, etc. Then the bathroom phone conversation. Ahmed was not impressed. I would say 10/10 he was definitely not in love with Lindsey 😉

I wonder if Mya was trying to cover for Lindsey's obnoxious behavior, knowing that Ahmed would not be filmed again. If I were a dude and someone I just met/slept with wrapped their legs around me to make out in front of a group of strangers, I would be pretty mortified. It's such a strange thing to do in front of other people. Lindsey's lack of boundaries are really problematic, at least in my opinion 😬

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Oh, and confirmation that Andrea's penis is bigger than Craig's (but we knew that) 🤭

You can bet when Craig saw (or heard about) that last night there is hell to pay for Paige today. How humiliating. We all know men are sensitive about their dick size, lol! So she goes and announces it on TV. Paige is stupid and Craig has a short fuse and a big ego so they are probably fighting aboaut it today. Paigey better smooth it over and tell him he's better with his tongue! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I couldn't quite follow either - it didn't make sense to me. I was just going off of what I saw and how they were acting at the beach party, facial expressions, etc. Then the bathroom phone conversation. Ahmed was not impressed. I would say 10/10 he was definitely not in love with Lindsey 😉

I wonder if Mya was trying to cover for Lindsey's obnoxious behavior, knowing that Ahmed would not be filmed again. If I were a dude and someone I just met/slept with wrapped their legs around me to make out in front of a group of strangers, I would be pretty mortified. It's such a strange thing to do in front of other people. Lindsey's lack of boundaries are really problematic, at least in my opinion 😬

This. Lindsey exhausts me. She flat out said earlier that night that Ahmed was her "flavor of the week" (nice), so then why was she getting so upset that he left? I could totally relate to everyone's exhaustion with Lindsey's love dramatics.  I've know several Lindseys in my life and they're draining. Every guy is The One and they instantly become stage 5 clingers after a date or 2 and put these ridiculous expectations on these guys, who are either just wanting to be casual or just trying to get to know the girl. Then, when the guy doesn't meet these expectations, the Lindsey just falls into hysterics and makes the guy out to be the worst person ever. We've seen Lindsey do this with Emmet (Everet?), Carl, Stanvi (or whatever his name was that she dated and broke up with last year), Austen, 1 or 2 other guys we never met, and now Ahmed. Like other girls I've know who have been this way, Lindsey has abandonment issues that she's never really dealt with, and that's why she is so overly affectionate and clingy with men. She doesn't need a Hot Hubs Summer. She needs therapy and to be single while she works out her issues.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Book Junkie said:

She needs therapy and to be single while she works out her issues.

Spoiler

Same with Carl. Their relationship in real time is seriously co-dependent and they really shouldn't be in a relationship with each other when they both have so much work to do on their own psychoses. I'm happy that they're happy but I also think it's going to result in a massive Dumpster fire just in time for next season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Thumper said:

What does Hot Hubs summer mean, anyhow?  I missed it.

It's a play on Hot Girl Summer. Lindsey's last name is Hubbard, so she's referring to summer of 2021 as Hot Hubs Summer. Whatever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, APK said:

I would not advise Danielle and Robert to move to Charleston, S.C. I have seen the cast of Southern Charm treat strangers and newcomers rudely. Thomas Ravenel’s ex- girlfriend(Ashley) was brutalized on several episodes of Southern Charm(2013) Ashley is from LA and that was a major issue from the cast of Southern Charm.

Trust & believe, southerners are rude. They like to talk about how polite they are, but they will stab you in the back. And brag about it.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't understand why Carl who so adamantly claims he not ready for a relationship with that pretty, nice girl ends up totally comitted to Lindsey in the end. He doesn't know what he's talking about or what he really wants. He's trying to get himself together then goes and gets involved with batshit Lindsey.

All addicts are self-destructive and have a deep-seated self hatred.  So getting involved with someone as unstable as Lindsay would fit into that perfectly.  Someone who's even more self-destructive than he is.

12 hours ago, KLJ said:

However, Amanda, is this really the best way to go about being "concerned" about Lindsay?  Take her aside BEFORE you question her in front of everyone because she's going to automatically get defensive.  

But, but, but... then how would she get more camera time and create draaaamaaaaa????

11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Lindsey's crazy is really showing and it's just not pretty. Being honest about her crazy is a lame attempt to justify her inappropriate behavior. Ahmed was smart to disentangle himself from that mess. He was not into the beach picnic, and I don't know why production had Oliver and Ahmed arrive late.

10 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Ahmed was not impressed. I would say 10/10 he was definitely not in love with Lindsey 😉

Her Cluster B Personal Disorder traits are becoming way too obvious.  Borderline, histrionic, narcissistic and as well as antisocial (she has callous disregard for people who are not 'useful' to her).

9 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

This. Lindsey exhausts me. She flat out said earlier that night that Ahmed was her "flavor of the week" (nice), so then why was she getting so upset that he left? I could totally relate to everyone's exhaustion with Lindsey's love dramatics.  I've know several Lindseys in my life and they're draining. Every guy is The One and they instantly become stage 5 clingers after a date or 2 and put these ridiculous expectations on these guys, who are either just wanting to be casual or just trying to get to know the girl. Then, when the guy doesn't meet these expectations, the Lindsey just falls into hysterics and makes the guy out to be the worst person ever. We've seen Lindsey do this with Emmet (Everet?), Carl, Stanvi (or whatever his name was that she dated and broke up with last year), Austen, 1 or 2 other guys we never met, and now Ahmed. Like other girls I've know who have been this way, Lindsey has abandonment issues that she's never really dealt with, and that's why she is so overly affectionate and clingy with men. She doesn't need a Hot Hubs Summer. She needs therapy and to be single while she works out her issues.

Everything you said.

There's someone in my ward who is almost exactly like Lindsay and I remember there were these two weeks when different staff members started getting 'sick' and not showing up to work.  It was because we knew that SHE would be on, and didn't want to work with her.  But obviously you can't just not come to work when there are sick patients, so we figured out a rotating system a little different from the regular roster and whoever was doing the shift 'to take one for the team' had his/her lunch and coffee bought by the others who were not at work.  It sounds funny, but it's absolutely NOT when you have to actually work with someone like that and there's nothing you can do to avoid work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have never seen Kyle’s brand of beverages available for purchase anywhere in Florida. Loverboy beverages must be a New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts regional beverage. Has anyone, on this message board, sampled Loverboy beverages?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, APK said:

I have never seen Kyle’s brand of beverages available for purchase anywhere in Florida. Loverboy beverages must be a New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts regional beverage. Has anyone, on this message board, sampled Loverboy beverages?

Yes, Orange Chai, it was pretty damn good. Their distribution has expanded quite a bit in the last year. Kroger's/Ralph's (whatever the other brands in that network) now carry them. I'm in Michigan.

The lobster rolls looked so good and made me so damn hungry. 

Lindsay jumping up, wrapping her legs around every single guy is obnoxious as hell. She acts like a lovesick teenager.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, KLJ said:

However, Amanda, is this really the best way to go about being "concerned" about Lindsay?  Take her aside BEFORE you question her in front of everyone because she's going to automatically get defensive

Plus they were all shitfaced drunk by that time so no conversation is going to be well received.  Production knows what they are doing always making sure these idiots are full of alcohol. 

20 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

Lindsey has abandonment issues that she's never really dealt with, and that's why she is so overly affectionate and clingy with men. She doesn't need a Hot Hubs Summer. She needs therapy and to be single while she works out her issues.

Even sadder is that she's 35, not 22. Her immature behavior is alarming. Carl, wtf are you doing?  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, APK said:

I've seen them in Illinois.  I wouldn't mind trying them, but I absolutely refuse to spend my money on any of their shit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I’ll be over here at my table for one because I enjoy watching these people and this show 😂. While they can all have their annoying moments, I find them generally entertaining and funny. I also usually see both side of any argument they are having, which I appreciate (unlike a lot of housewives shows). I actually wish they would turn this into an NYC show with vignettes and overlaps of their real lives instead of trying to make Winter House happen. 

2 hours ago, KLJ said:

I've seen them in Illinois.  I wouldn't mind trying them, but I absolutely refuse to spend my money on any of their shit. 

I have bought  them (in Illinois at Jewel). They are just ok. Not the worst but the sweetener (monk fruit I think) leaves too strong of an after taste for me, at least in the ones I tried (the teas not the spritz). 

• Love 5

I don't see how Loverboy is going to be sustainable in this economy because it is already expensive for what it is and let's face it, the final episodes of this season are upon us. I'd imagine sales bottom out when the season ends. Besides, it's so much cheaper to buy your own simple ingredients and mix up a batch of cocktails. I had no idea what "orange wine" and "maple water" were so I Googled them. Maple water made me think of Luke, who I missed in this week's episode. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don't see how Loverboy is going to be sustainable in this economy because it is already expensive for what it is and let's face it, the final episodes of this season are upon us. I'd imagine sales bottom out when the season ends. Besides, it's so much cheaper to buy your own simple ingredients and mix up a batch of cocktails. I had no idea what "orange wine" and "maple water" were so I Googled them. Maple water made me think of Luke, who I missed in this week's episode. 

Most people who buy Loverboy aren't doing it because of this stupid Bravo show. The entire segment of the beverage market is growing substantially. Kyle timed it right and Loverboy is one of the top brands in the ready to drink cocktail segment. Lots of people (like me) who want something to drink at the beach (or on the boat) that's not beer. My preference would also to be to mix my own, but it isn't always an option.

https://www.bevindustry.com/articles/94883-tequila-canned-cocktails-illuminate-spirits-category

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ready-to-drinks-rtds-alcohol-market-worth-85-5-billion-by-2030---exclusive-report-by-insightace-analytic-301463792.html

https://www.bevnet.com/spirits/2022/loverboy-drives-the-cosmopolitan-comeback-with-the-launch-of-a-new-canned-craft-cocktail/

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, snarts said:

Most people who buy Loverboy aren't doing it because of this stupid Bravo show.

They’re not? Sorry but I just don’t think that’s true. Unless you’re in Bravo’s target demographic, and you are aware of the brand because you watch the show, chances are you’re not choosing Loverboy over all of the other more well known, better tasting and lower cost options in that very over saturated category.

My point was that it costs a lot for what it is and people are already having a hard enough time with the skyrocketing prices of things like groceries and fuel. That doesn’t bode well for Loverboy. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, snarts said:

Most people who buy Loverboy aren't doing it because of this stupid Bravo show. The entire segment of the beverage market is growing substantially. Kyle timed it right and Loverboy is one of the top brands in the ready to drink cocktail segment. Lots of people (like me) who want something to drink at the beach (or on the boat) that's not beer. My preference would also to be to mix my own, but it isn't always an option.

https://www.bevindustry.com/articles/94883-tequila-canned-cocktails-illuminate-spirits-category

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ready-to-drinks-rtds-alcohol-market-worth-85-5-billion-by-2030---exclusive-report-by-insightace-analytic-301463792.html

https://www.bevnet.com/spirits/2022/loverboy-drives-the-cosmopolitan-comeback-with-the-launch-of-a-new-canned-craft-cocktail/

From that last link, "Loverboy’s Cosmopolitan is $49 for an 8-pack, now available in 44 states for direct purchase on drinkloverboy.com. These craft cocktails are best served when shaken and poured into a chilled (martini) glass and garnished with orange zest."  Holy shit - $49 for an 8 pack?  I'm not a drinker, but that seems crazy expensive. 

The article also refers to Loverboy having merchandise that sells out almost immediately.  Has got to be Bravo fans, right?  

How did Kyle come up with Loverboy?  I always though it was a dumb name, but it seems he either lucky with timing or was smart and saw the need for such a product.  

• Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 2:49 AM, SarahPrtr said:

At this point, I despise so many of these people that, I would prefer to have BOTH the Wirkus twins in the house than most of them.  It's not the fact that they talked non-stop which bothered me.  It's the fact that they never STFU long enough to listen.  I get that there are people who have a lot to say and that's totally fine if they are also good listeners and really listen when people are talking.  Then I don't have a problem.  But that's not the case for the twins.

I would take both Wirkuses AND Jordan if we could get rid of Paige, Lindsey and Amanda.

On 4/12/2022 at 4:47 AM, Gracie123 said:

I gave up my hate-waatching of VDR last year.  2022 welcomes Summer House.  I can't stand any of these people and I can't watch it anymore.

I think giving up hate watching is a good idea.  I think I am out, after this season.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:09 AM, bichonblitz said:

I can not stand Amanda's monotone valley girl voice. 

Kyyyyyyyaaaaaallllllllll

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, KLJ said:

From that last link, "Loverboy’s Cosmopolitan is $49 for an 8-pack, now available in 44 states for direct purchase on drinkloverboy.com. These craft cocktails are best served when shaken and poured into a chilled (martini) glass and garnished with orange zest."  Holy shit - $49 for an 8 pack?  I'm not a drinker, but that seems crazy expensive. 

I’ll keep on paying $20 for a 12-pack of White Claw, thanks!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

They definitely were not $50 for an 8 pack at the store 😂. I would never have bought them. They were priced in line with other beverages. Maybe the cosmos are more? That’s 6.25 a can, which is not great but also not insane if it’s true cosmo (i.e. mostly vodka). A six pack of the teas is $12 at Jewel.

I can definitely see people buying Loverboy   who are not aware of the show. I buy new drinks all the time without knowing who runs the beverage company or who created it. I look at the packaging, read the description, and take a chance if it seems appealing. Loverboy has cute packaging, good ingredients, and interesting descriptions. Depending on a person’s flavor preferences I could see them repurchasing Loverboy. I might still try the wine spritz as I enjoy spritz more in general than hard teas. 

I think Kyle timed the market right and had good branding. Amanda has been part of the company since nearly the beginning. I am surprised she has no ownership interest at all. She should have negotiated that when she left her job for Loverboy.  I can also see why Kyle (and his investors) would want to protect his majority ownership in the event of his divorce. If he has 51% ownership interest and she gets half, he no longer has control over the company. That’s not what investors signed up for. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 9

At my Total Wine it's grouped with the other hard teas, lemonades and seltzers and it's about $11-$12 a pack.

I agree that it's perfectly fine in that not overly sweet low ABV summer kind of drinking.

Now I'm curious to see if they have anything in the ready mixed cocktail section and if it has a crazy price point.

Apparently Carl and Lindsey did a meet and greet there and if I knew ahead of time I totally would have gone to see how tall Carl looks in person!

• LOL 3

I would try Loverboy if I could but it doesn’t come to Canada. I try new seltzers and hard teas all the time. I hate mixing drinks it’s annoying lol I want to just open a can.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, jkitty said:

I’ll be over here at my table for one because I enjoy watching these people and this show 😂. While they can all have their annoying moments, I find them generally entertaining and funny.

It's not just you. I started watching the show because of the location but I've continued because it's fun to watch these people. That's why I didn't mind Winter House. I'd watch again with no crossovers from other shows. I would like to see more of their lives in NYC, too. I'm curious about Danielle's app, the workings of Loverboy, Paige making a living shilling fashion, and so on. I'd give up the parties full of random people in exchange.

Re: Loverboy. I don't think Kyle has priced himself out of the market. The cosmos and the like are two servings per can, so the $49 is for 16 drinks. A little over $3.00 each isn't bad for a craft drink. At $2 per can the teas aren't that much more than hard lemonade, with more variety and probably better ingredients. Whether by chance or design Kyle seems to have tapped into a popular market.

• Love 7

I'm glad Andrea mentioned how no one had talked to him about how he might feel about Paige beginning a relationship with Craig.  I thought that was very rude of her to simply brag in front of him about her relationship with Craig.  To not discuss it with him previously is just rude.  And then she has the audacity to berate Linds about her relationship with Austen?!

It just goes to show how self-absorbed these people are.  They can't see past their own noses, and it makes me think none of these friendships are actually real.  They are too into themselves to form any type of real connection.

I think you can buy Loverboy drinks at the Total Wine website.  There is a Total Wine store where I live but I've never seen the drinks in the store itself.  

• Love 6
On 4/13/2022 at 12:04 AM, SarahPrtr said:

All addicts are self-destructive and have a deep-seated self hatred. 

Seriously? What an ignorant comment.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:04 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Her Cluster B Personal Disorder traits are becoming way too obvious.  Borderline, histrionic, narcissistic and as well as antisocial (she has callous disregard for people who are not 'useful' to her

Blows my mind that you're in the health care profession and have such a low opinion of people who depend upon you.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Seriously? What an ignorant comment.

It's not ignorant at all.

2 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Blows my mind that you're in the health care profession and have such a low opinion of people who depend upon you.

That above comment was about Lindsay, who has proven herself to be a terrible human being.  And what's so mindblowing about not wanting to be around a wretched coworker?  Nowhere does it say that you're to think positively of someone just because you work in health care.