Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Diaries Live Chat

• Start Topic

So, why is Fernanda in the US if she wants to live in Mexico?   Why did she come here for her first marriage?   She didn’t like NC, so moved to Chicago. Didn’t like Chicago, moved to Miami…….now, seems she wants to return to Mexico.  I vote yes. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

There are more interesting ppl than David @Pepper Mostlyyou missed the old man opening the door in flashback 😂 

So David admits to trying to buy her…got it. I thought he had loads of cash…why the old janky RV?

My sister and brother in law had a nice one. They sold it the other year.

Some of the 90 dayers should take David's comment about nothing is real til you meet to heart.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hose beast Angela 

Maybe brush your teeth and they won’t rot out of your face Angela

Other things can cause tooth loss. Definitely smoking. And weight-loss surgery can cause it, but I don't think they always warn people about that. 

And life is stressful, and one of the ways we comfort ourselves through it is orally, with things like cigarettes, sugar, etc. Teeth are a bitch, anyway, because they don't heal and they don't give any warning signs until it's too late. Even a tiny paper cut will sting.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good for Zied I guess? He seems to want to work at least.

I hope so.  After laying flooring for a few days…..he’ll be pretty sore.  He’s young though.  

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So David admits to trying to buy her…got it. I thought he had loads of cash…why the old janky RV?

I believe at one point he even called that shit box on wheels a “luxury” RV 

• LOL 3

Lately I've been seeing Rebecca on commercials for some fat-reducing procedure (Sonobello?  Something like that).  It was cute to see Zied so excited to start working.  Note to self:  Before "dating" someone in another country, consider that they will want to travel to visit family at least twice a year.  That's a huge expense to consider!  And, I don't think he's talking about a quick fly-in, fly-back scenario, he's probably planning on staying weeks or months.  That would interfere will working a steady job. 

I was waiting for the dentist to tell Angela that SHE NEEDS TO QUIT SMOKING!!!  He probably could tell that was a lost cause. 

They spent way too much time on Fernanda, I really don't care about her at all.  The "hot roomie" seemed to appear out of nowhere once she got to Miami. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Lately I've been seeing Rebecca on commercials for some fat-reducing procedure (Sonobello?  Something like that).  It was cute to see Zied so excited to start working.  Note to self:  Before "dating" someone in another country, consider that they will want to travel to visit family at least twice a year.  That's a huge expense to consider!  And, I don't think he's talking about a quick fly-in, fly-back scenario, he's probably planning on staying weeks or months.  That would interfere will working a steady job. 

I was waiting for the dentist to tell Angela that SHE NEEDS TO QUIT SMOKING!!!  He probably could tell that was a lost cause. 

They spent way too much time on Fernanda, I really don't care about her at all.  The "hot roomie" seemed to appear out of nowhere once she got to Miami. 

I suspect her was her boyfriend before she moved in and the story is all contrived.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Note to self:  Before "dating" someone in another country, consider that they will want to travel to visit family at least twice a year.  That's a huge expense to consider!  And, I don't think he's talking about a quick fly-in, fly-back scenario, he's probably planning on staying weeks or months.  That would interfere will working a steady job. 

Note to SUZEECAT: Not everyone is the same. I've gone home to visit family 5 times in 18 years and for a maximum of 2 weeks at a time and I have close family in Wales, England & Scotland. Only my sister hasn't been to visit me and she had everything booked & paid for to come in June 2020 but we all know what happened.

• Love 2
On 4/11/2022 at 8:48 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought you had to plug in the RV for power and have a septic tube for the shower and toilet.  

RVs don't have to be hooked up to anything--they have batteries for power, and holding tanks for fresh water and waste water.  There's actually a term for staying in them without power or water.  Or, actually, two terms:  "boondocking" or "dry camping."  (The difference between them is the subject of great debate among RVers, but both involve not being hooked up to any utilities.)

Batteries have to be recharged when they get low, and holding tanks have to be emptied when they get full, but depending on the RV, it's possible to boondock for long periods of time. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:36 PM, ChiMama said:

I believe at one point he even called that shit box on wheels a “luxury” RV 

Even worse--he called it a "luxury motorcoach."  On no planet is a cabover Class C like his a "motorcoach" at all, and even when his was new, it wasn't luxury. 

The man is as delusional about his camper as he is about his relationships.

However, I will say that if he's planning to travel to national parks, he's got a good unit to do it in because he can fit in pretty much any RV site that's out there, and with everybody and his brother buying an RV during the pandemic, campgrounds are full to bursting so having a small camper is a real benefit.  I would give him credit for making a good choice, but I'm thinking what he has is all he could afford.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why are all of Angela's segments on 90 Day Fiance about her traveling across the country to sexually harass various doctors and beg them for more cosmetic surgery procedures?  If I'm being honest, I'll watch just about anything 90DF puts out there, but after a couple very uncomfortable mins, I fast forwarded right thru Angela's segment.  I mean, if I wanted to see obnoxious women having plastic surgery in Beverly Hills, I'd watch Dr. 90210. 

(]And not only are her interactions with her doctors totally inappropriate and gross, the ungodly amount of money this previously dirt poor woman is spending on what is obviously a losing battle is also suoer cringe-y).

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Why are all of Angela's segments on 90 Day Fiance about her traveling across the country to sexually harass various doctors and beg them for more cosmetic surgery procedures?  If I'm being honest, I'll watch just about anything 90DF puts out there, but after a couple very uncomfortable mins, I fast forwarded right thru Angela's segment.  I mean, if I wanted to see obnoxious women having plastic surgery in Beverly Hills, I'd watch Dr. 90210. 

(]And not only are her interactions with her doctors totally inappropriate and gross, the ungodly amount of money this previously dirt poor woman is spending on what is obviously a losing battle is also suoer cringe-y).

I assume the docs are comping the procedures in exchange for exposure but yeah if she’s paying that money could be used to upgrade her family’s living situation etc.

• Love 1
On 3/21/2022 at 9:09 PM, bref said:

Why on earth do the producers think we are riveted by the adventures of Corny?

Late to watching this, but did anyone else burst out laughing when you saw her date? 

Last time she was on, I learned more than I wanted to about menstrual cups when she was the spokesmodel for her boyfriend-at-the-time’s company. The guy reminded me of Üter from The Simpsons. 

Now she’s a foot fetish model? She’s as vapid and shallow as Stephanie (who used to have an illness.) 

17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I assume the docs are comping the procedures in exchange for exposure but yeah if she’s paying that money could be used to upgrade her family’s living situation etc.

Logical, sensible, and smart (enough) people would make a list of those doctors to make sure WE never do business with any of them.  Still, there are those who are excited by any relation to "celebrity," and will chose those famewhore doctors who do work on all the famewhore "celebrities."

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
On 4/14/2022 at 8:52 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should tell David that jet black hair at his age is unnatural and just draws attention to it.

We need Jasmine to visit...just ONE TIME...to SNATCH THAT (jet black) WIG off David's head.  His wigs have looked like good quality--and kept in good shape (professionally).

OFF his head...but ON camera, of course.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/12/2022 at 5:16 AM, suzeecat said:

She's one of MANY I fast-forward past.  They continue to produce more and more versions of these shows.  I continue to fast-forward more of their "stars" (old and new)...and I don't think I'm wasting any more time than I was two years ago.  YOU?

• Love 1
On 4/18/2022 at 10:03 PM, seasons said:

The Ukraine special was riveting. Just wow. 🙏

I agree !  I can't believe there's not anymore discussion on this episode or a completely separate thread.   At least not that I could find.   

Honestly, watching Maria attempt a simple trip to the market had to be one of the most tense, terrifying things I've ever seen on TV.  I had nightmares last night over this.   I realize so many Ukrainians are going thru this and MUCH MUCH MORE, but there was something about Maria's little documentary that had my jaw on the floor.   I can't imagine going thru what she is going thru.  The terror has got to play intense mind games with people.  All by herself, not even able to get to family or friends.  Anybody have any updates on her ?   I pray she is safe.  

Natalie's story was incredibly emotional as well.   I don't even *LIKE* Natalie, but in this situation my heart went out to her,  I was sobbing when she broke down with her Polish friend.   I hope her Mom continues to be safe and she can get to Florida to be with Natalie. 

Yara is so sweet.  Doing what she can to try to help.   Myla is adorable.  Jovi still bugs me.

I don't even know what to say about David.

• Love 6
On 4/11/2022 at 6:06 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Dental implants are expensive.  There’s a lady at my church who has some.  There’re not trouble free either. Infection can be an issue.

After years of ongoing dental problems due to chronic dry mouth from medications, I eventually had to get dentures back in 2019. Over many years my dentist kept saving as much and many of my teeth as she could but eventually I was having more and more difficulty chewing because teeth were gone on both sides; she had said many times I would most likely end up needing dentures. I'm lucky in that unless I do an unnatural-looking, wide psycho grin you can't see any of my teeth! I was so scared to get dentures because as it was, I wouldn't wear the top partial I had because the metal palate bothered me too much when I was trying to eat and it felt so unnatural. There would be no turning back, though, if I didn't like the dentures, not to mention a big waste of money.

At the denture clinic they pulled my remaining 16 teeth and did bone grafts for all. They did the work on the upper part of my mouth and gave me an immediate denture during the first visit, and then did the bottom one on the next visit. SO glad I got them! They don't feel at all unnatural, unlike the top partial I'd had! I took a picture of my bottom teeth before I had that denture put in to compare to the upper denture and I was horrified at how what was left looked and glad that it was difficult to see my teeth to begin with because it was so embarrassing.

I stopped to show my dentist my dentures and she was so happy for me that she gave me a hug! I went to an affordable denture place and all the extractions, grafts, and immediate dentures only came to $7,000. I wish I could have afforded implants or the snap-in dentures, though. 

I know that gum disease and other problems can affect your overall health but was completely unprepared for the lifelong migraines I've had--that would last for three days but thankfully were lessened by sumatriptan--to immediately cease after I got dentures. In addition to now having nice-looking teeth and it being so much easier to eat (although bottom dentures are generally a pain to get to stay on securely), that chronic health change has been a major bonus! I'll get maybe just one or two a year now and no longer have to refill the nine-pill sumatriptan prescription every month!

• Love 3

I was really interested to know what was going on with Natalie and Yara's family and friends but didn't realize how invested I was after "knowing" them for a few years and how very impactful this intimate dimension would be. I wonder why Yara didn't say anything about her mother?

I'm also curious about how it's being perceived of by the Russian 90 Dayers: Julia and the two Alinas. Especially those who live outside of Russia, like Julia, and whether her friends and family back home believe her when she tells them what's really happening versus the propaganda from Russian state media.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 4/11/2022 at 9:39 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

So, why is Fernanda in the US if she wants to live in Mexico?   Why did she come here for her first marriage?   She didn’t like NC, so moved to Chicago. Didn’t like Chicago, moved to Miami…….now, seems she wants to return to Mexico.  I vote yes. 

Do they still need volunteers to assist with packing and carrying the luggage? 

I hereby volunteer.

15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why does Kenny need to be there when she gives birth? This is insane 

I don't know anything about newborns but did that baby's head look way long?

• Useful 2