Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Diaries Live Chat

• Start Topic

Ok, I'm losing my mind. Who the heck are Daniel and Amber? I thought I knew them all since I hate watch all the seasons.  

I can not believe Asuelo is 26! He looks exhausted ( from what I haven't a clue) and do I see alot of premature grey in his hair? 

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Ok, I'm losing my mind. Who the heck are Daniel and Amber? I thought I knew them all since I hate watch all the seasons.  

I can not believe Asuelo is 26! He looks exhausted ( from what I haven't a clue) and do I see alot of premature grey in his hair? 

They were on Love in the Caribbean.

• Love 1

Rachel and Jon..... hmmmm.....  she's still in New Mexico.

They haven't seen each other since Jan. 2020.

Jon's visa was denied. Now they are doing some sort of waiver.

Rachel can't move to the UK since her older daughter's dad refuses to let her take her to England.

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel and Jon..... hmmmm.....  she's still in New Mexico.

They haven't seen each other since Jan. 2020.

Jon's visa was denied. Now they are doing some sort of waiver.

Rachel can't move to the UK since her older daughter's dad refuses to let her take her to England.

Rachel said that Jon was going to adopt Lucy. That child sure looks a lot like Jon to me.........

• Love 2

The Rachel and Jon situation is weird to me, do we know if Luci is his biological daughter? Last time they were shown, didn't she lose her job also due to the pandemic or something? At least this episode, she wasn't crying and saying "its not fair" ten times

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The Rachel and Jon situation is weird to me, do we know if Luci is his biological daughter? Last time they were shown, didn't she lose her job also due to the pandemic or something? At least this episode, she wasn't crying and saying "its not fair" ten times

He is pretty gray for 37.

3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He is pretty gray for 37.

Look I can't stand this MF as he called me a c*** on IG. But I had an aunt who was gray at 17, so it can happen.

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They said that they had marital problems and thought that sharing a small space would aggravate them.

Ya think?

• Love 1

I cahn't, I tell you. I just cahn't. 

When I heard the Angelasaurus, my stomach heaved. 

Imma pass on this one. 

7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Dental implants are expensive.  There’s a lady at my church who has some.  There’re not trouble free either. Infection can be an issue.

They're a lot cheaper in some other countries. I can't see doing that. What if you develop a problem after you get back? 

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG her breath must smell so bad

$60 000 ?!?!?

Something like that.

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How much did he say for regular dentures?  I thought he said $12,000!

Something like that, too. This country needs to help people with dental care.

I gotta say, my tolerance for Angela has varied from year to year, and sometimes from episode to episode (I hate it when she abuses Michael), but there's something very generous and unvain about her sharing this dental story. I'm wondering if some of the tooth loss resulted from the weight-loss surgery because that can happen and I don't know how often they caution people about that. 

She really should know by this point that commenting on doctors' hotness makes them uncomfortable. 

Edited by JeanJean
On 4/5/2022 at 7:52 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Look I can't stand this MF [Jon] as he called me a [****] on IG. 

I can't stand either of them. Does she still stick her fingers in her eyes every time she cries, which is often? They're both gross. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3

Another Caribbean one. Martine and Steven.

1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Something like that.

Something like that, too. This country needs to help people with dental care.

I gotta say, my tolerance for Angela has varied from year to year, and sometimes from episode to episode (I hate it when she abuses Michael), but there's something very generous and unvain about her sharing this dental story. I'm wondering if some of the tooth loss resulted from the weight-loss surgery because that can happen and I don't know how often they caution people about that. 

Canada is working on a pharma and dental care plan.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

They're a lot cheaper in some other countries. I can't see doing that. What if you develop a problem after you get back? 

A friend of mine went to Costa Rica for dental work. It cost a fraction of what it would have cost here, including the travel expenses. People go to Mexico for medical and dental treatment from the US all the time. Excellent care for much lower cost. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I have no idea who the couple after Angela is and I've been watching 90-Day since the Loren/Alexei season. (Eeesh, what's wrong with me?) He looks vaguely familiar but I can't place her.

Edited by JeanJean
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I barely remember them

I remember he was a good-time guy (bartender and deejay?) and she was from a very proper family and had worked hard to go a long way in school.

She has a thing for this bad boy. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Another Caribbean one. Martine and Steven.

Canada is working on a pharma and dental care plan.

Figures. I always love what Robin Williams said about Canada: "You're like a really nice apartment over a meth lab."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Tuneful said:

I remember he was a good-time guy (bartender and deejay?) and she was from a very proper family and had worked hard to go a long way in school.

She has a thing for this bad boy. 

She has a Masters degree, and her very proper Haitian parents, who busted their asses to educate her, must be having conniptions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Got my hair done today. My stylist has a fancy new flatiron that gives a digital temp reading. He also used the nice detangling brush. I have been having a tangle issue this past winter - lots of tangles and feeling like a matted dog some days. Fine hair, wind, furnace, etc.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was either that or personal trainer...Or life coach. 

Or, more often, nothing. 

Exhibit A: Syngin  Exhibit B: Pred  Exhibit C: Jesse...ho, BTW, is not going to be happy Jeniffer lied about not dating for the past three years. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2